Will Russia Mind NATO Surrounding it?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I cannot see how long Russia & China will just sit back and not notice NATO are surrounding them both from all sides and not start to shoot back, and I am sure after so many warnings from Russia to the west this year falling on deaf ear's Russia will bite as sure as a dog will if you tease it.
America tested a Nuclear bomb today so they are sure it will work okay when they either drop it on Suria, Iran or as I think Russia.
We know the west are bankrupt, so they have little to lose apart from a few million unemployed people, so Cameron & Obama wont lose any sleep over those folk, they felt happy about killing folk in WW1 & WW2 so WW3 wont be any different would you think? 2013 is going to be a strange dangerous year, I can feel it in my bones some how.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Only if we let it.
There will be a time when us normal people will just say enough is enough and just say no to helping TPTB kill each other.
All it may take is one man/woman to refuse the orders to kill another human for oil/land etc, I think we are all good people but TPTB instill fear of other nations in us..I ignore them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

When and where did the u.s. tested a nuclear bomb today?

I didnt hear anything about that.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Another thread has it..but before anyone else does what I and some others did? It wasn't tested today. It was tested on Wednesday in Nevada and it wasn't a full weapon test like a detonation might result in. It was simply a components test for reliability.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not only has NATO surrounded Russia they have forced them to join NATOs PFP and conduct joint training exercises with them. Russia has some issues that is does not agree with the US on but, for the most part their goals are very close. You will see Russia join NATO before you will ever see Russia go to war with it. And NATO and China are not even on the same side of the planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Russia and China have been surrounded for decades. This is nothing new. Their ballistic submarines provide the ultimate defense and no one has an answer for these.

Any system of defense can be overwhelmed and the doctrine that both follow of massed attack can and will get through any defense. They do not have terribly much to worry about.

P

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I cannot see how long Russia & China will just sit back and not notice NATO are surrounding them both from all sides and not start to shoot back,

NATO operations are not "surrounding" Russia and China.

America tested a Nuclear bomb today

Care to elaborate on this.....?

We know the west are bankrupt, so they have little to lose apart from a few million unemployed people, so Cameron & Obama wont lose any sleep over those folk, they felt happy about killing folk in WW1 & WW2 so WW3 wont be any different would you think? 2013 is going to be a strange dangerous year, I can feel it in my bones some how.

Who exactly is they?

The US reluctantly entered WWI, Wilson fought to stay neutral, for years and entered the European Theater after the war was raging and US vessels were being attacked at sea.

The US was isolationist until attacked by the Japanese, Pearl Harbor...oddly enough today is the anniversary of that event. Also, Germany and Italy declared war on the US five days later....then Hungary and Bulgaria followed.

Aside from some small missions prior to Dec 7, 1941. (China, Iceland) the US stayed at arms reach.

Germany invaded Poland a little over two years prior....

As far as "happy about killing folk"....really?

MG

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
so Cameron & Obama wont lose any sleep over those folk, they felt happy about killing folk in WW1 & WW2 so WW3 wont be any different would you think?

WW1 and WW2 eh?
I don't think Obummer and Cameron are that old...

2013 is going to be a strange dangerous year, I can feel it in my bones some how.

Are we done with 21/12/12 already?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

America tested a Nuclear bomb today

Care to source that?

No new nuclear weapons have been built in the US since Reagan, and under the CTBT which bans nuclear bomb testing?

Right?

Towards the bottom of the page is a graph by year of nuclear testing.
en.wikipedia.org...

Russia mind nato surrounding it?

who cares if they don't like it.
edit on 7-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Relax and chill out. Nothing is going to happen and certainly not a shooting war. Russia and NATO have never been closer. Have you not been following the joint military cooperation, military exercises and anti-terror training? Yes they have opposing views on some international issues but nobody is going to start a conflict over it. This vision that you have of Russia about to snap and lash out is simply non-existent.

www.nato.int...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

America tested a Nuclear bomb today so they are sure it will work okay when they either drop it on Suria, Iran or as I think Russia

Cameron & Obama wont lose any sleep over those folk, they felt happy about killing folk in WW1 & WW2

That is all.
edit on 7-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

America tested a Nuclear bomb today so they are sure it will work okay when they either drop it on Suria, Iran or as I think Russia

Cameron & Obama wont lose any sleep over those folk, they felt happy about killing folk in WW1 & WW2

That is all.
edit on 7-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

LOOOOOOOL endthread

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It is true about the nuclear test, it was on Wednesday, but was subcritical.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If Russia starts feeling threatened because of NATO the last thing it would do is start firing off nukes or shooting down foreign aircrafts/subs. How smart would that be if they are surrounded? Even if they were clearly the superior military force (they aren't) it's a strategic misstep. Now the smart play is to give NATO other stuff to worry about, like tensions in the middle east and North Korea (easy enough to do when you're the world's second largest exporter of arms) and use foreign agents to sabotage or steal from their enemies.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
It is true about the nuclear test, it was on Wednesday, but was subcritical.
www.globalresearch.ca...

Which is allowed under the treaty....what is the point here?

MG

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
With the greatest respect, you need to get an Atlas.

NATO does not have any member anywhere near China.

Russia has complained in the past about NATO encroachment from Western Europe, but that’s only because ex-Soviet oppressed nations jumped from their old masters, and who is to blame them? Russia has demonstrated that they are inclined to bully their neighbours, so no wonder they see NATO as beneficial.

Similarly, China is a bit of a bully (Tibet, anyone) and is upping the ante with all these territorial claims – in fact, name a country bordering China who has not go a live territorial claim / dispute? No wonder most SE Asian nations are pleased the US focus is sifting to that region.

Regards

top topics

join