Finally became a member after 3 years of lurking.

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey ATS, my name is Dylan, I've been lurking for a while now and decided to make a account to tell my story, and to add my voice in this community. I've learned a lot over the years just lurking and reading on this site. I just want to thank you all for expanding my brain to think outside the box even more. This is where I'm going to start my story. I've only told close friends about this, and me and my friend that actually witnessed this have been pretty silent on the subject since it happened.

So ill start off, this was 6 years ago, I was 16yo my background was southern Baptist. Raised as a normal mid-western teen, but lived in Las Vegas. I never really thought of life outside our own planet, and never really had anything strange happen to me at all. I was a god fearing, want to be badass, kid. I did have slight paranormal things happen to me when I was young and lived in the Midwest, but it was nothing that was strange to me, as I had everyone telling me its just spirits. I do still belive in spirits but it has nothing t o do with my story.
So me and a friend named Martin were hanging out, ##SNIPPED## and watching YouTube videos, well it was getting late and it was getting boring, we decided to walk down to my house, 5 houses away, we ended up planning to work on my new turbo car I got. Always been a gear head, and I love to go fast, its the kid in me haha. Well we walked to my house and popped my hood, started my car, a hose blew off from my intercooler piping, I didn't have a flat head handy for the clamp, we decided we would just fix the hose and leave the car off since it was loud and it was close to midnight already. We turned it off, walked to his garage got a flat head and started to walk back.
This is where it gets very weird, and the reason I am even on this site today, as we walked back to my house talking, I turned to respond to Martin, he just remained quiet so I looked toward him and saw him pointing to the sky, so naturally I'm going to look, and holy **** , I see a green light zig zaging thru the sky leaving almost like tracers of green because it seemed to move so quick. At first it was just moving randomly then it made a triangle and completely vanished, after that I blinked my eyes, opened them to find what seems to be dark room, and I'm by myself I looked for Martin but he wasn't there, the houses around me where not there. And before I know it I was back to my street. I looked to my right and Martins face was green like he was shocked and about to faint. I asked him, "dude what the **** was that" he just remained quiet. We got to my house, I asked him, without trying to seem crazy, if it felt like we disappeared and came back. He said that's exactly what it seemed like. So at this point I'm feeling like I'm going insane. I just left it alone for a little and focused on my car. He noticed that his silver cross necklace was bent. The cross emblem was folded in half bottom half of cross was touching the top. He had the cross in his shirt the whole time. He just took it off and placed it in his pocket. We rarely talk about the situation now that we are older. It still bothers him if I bring it up.
For me, I was more confused, it didn't scare me as I felt completely safe the whole time. I then became obsessed with UFO and aliens, my research took me to the whole reptilian conspiracy with the US government. And since then I've been looking into advanced weapons, harrp, politics, weather, and solar flares. Which took me here to this site quite alot, thru Google searches. Till this day I have no explanations of what exactly happened. It was all under 30 seconds, maybe even quicker. But it has made me have a open mind. Since my experience I've had dreams of space crafts, huge covering almost half of the night sky flying over the city, to me it does not seem like a threat. I actually feel very calm in these dreams. I've had 3 dreams like this, that I can remember. And I never remember my dreams.
But that's pretty much my story on how I ended up finding this site. I finally ended up making a account after lurking for years. As for my experience take it as you will. I've told almost no one about this since it happened because even in my mind it was hard to belive. If you have a explanation on what it could have been I would love to hear your answers. No, trolling please. And I'm happy to finally be apart of this community!
edit on Fri Dec 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That's bad. You will have only 13 days to enjoy ATS.

Just kidding lol. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dylan4g63t

Welcome. Your just supposed to do an intro.

So nice to meet ya and hope to see ya around on other threads.

My cats name is Dylan....after bob Dylan. Cool name

Weird story though...
edit on 7-12-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

Not bad weird, just weird weird
edit on 7-12-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Welcome to ATS.

Have fun. Don't take anything anyone says about anything too personally and you'll do fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Welcome!!!!

Some of the best members here on ATS were long term LURKERS in their previous lives!

Enjoy!
edit on 7-12-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the big tent.

Enjoy seeing every color of the rainbow here.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I started lurking when I was around 13 but didn't join until I was 19 lol. Enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I was a lurker for about a year before I joined.

Again welcome.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi
..interesting experience you had there! Seems like everyone lurks for ages before becoming a member..I lurked for a couple of weeks and found the site so interesting I couldn't wait to sign up!

Anyways..enjoy!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Weird story... sounds like an abduction to me. I was never abducted, but I heard that they use some kind of powder to make you forget the experience... You can read up on it here on ATS.

Sorry that you didn't join earlier, when ATS was more lively, less intimidating to the neophyte... and not so filled with attention-seeking trolls, probably paid trolls, scientifically minded bashers and attack-mode atheists... Better late than never though. Since you just joined, maybe you'll help to bring ATS back to its former glory.
edit on 12/12/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Welcome to the freak show.

top topics

join