2012 ATS hysteria

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Look. I hate to post something similar to something I posted before. I also know I'm most likely not speaking to the right crowd. But I have general concern for alot of people on this site. I worry the more I read what is being shared.

I worry that some of you may do something very stupid in preparation for the end. Sure go buy a gun, some ammo, and some food, maybe candles, and bottled water if it makes you feel good. People should most likely have that anyways at home just encase of disasters that we have seen can hit. But please, I implore all off you, don't spend you life savings, don't quit you jobs, and don't do anything stupid to yourself or someone you know.
The increasing hysteria I see is really worrying me.

If it happens it happens, you can't stop it, lol. But the reason you feel and see things changing up to this date, is because it's what you are conditioning your mind to see. Constant reading of ATS (I love you ats, nothing personal). Talking about it on here, is making your mind play tricks on you. The feeling you get is caused by being here so often.

Take a deep breath. Know it your heart of hearts everything is going to be o.k. Or your gonna be dead. Either way, not much you can do about it
. I refuse to believe that the end of times is coming because some calendar ends. It's just a calendar.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
lets hope people here are not all completely as brainwashed as they accuse the world of being.....

maybe they will listen.....

S&F

be well homie...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well said... But unfortunately a little paragraph will not change the minds of heavy duty dooms day preppers.

S&F for trying

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Truth man, there's really not much to worry about, and I mean that in a very broad sense.

I am, though, curious about what Mr. Gray thinks of all of this December 21st "end of something, beginning of something" notion.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've just voiced similar concerns on a thread I not long authored about 2012 and Synchronicity.

I sincerely hope that people who REALLY 100% believe in various 2012 theories don't do anything stupid as you have said, unfortunately I feel that there are going to be those that cannot handle that they were wrong... hopefully not ending in them doing something stupid.

Wether or not 2012 is real or not, this is the time that we all need to be rational and strong minded, we need to collectively brace ourselves for the best or worst scenario's.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I agree with you.. But I must say that dec 21 2012, is so much more than a calendar.

The date is shrouded in mystery.

Having said that, if you get off the computer for a little while and go do something productive and go to public places, dec 21 is hardly talked about. It is really not causing hysteria at all in the real world. It is only online that people are freaking out. There isn't a single person I know out there that has mentioned it, or is preparing for anything. I'm going to have to say 90% of the population on this planet doesn't give a damn about it.

If it is the end, people aren't prepared, if it isn't the end, xmas shopping continues and we continue on our path of destroying ourselves and the planet. Which in my opinion, is worse than what 2012 might bring (enlightenment).

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaedurTake a deep breath. Know it your heart of hearts everything is going to be o.k. Or your gonna be dead. Either way, not much you can do about it
. I refuse to believe that the end of times is coming because some calendar ends. It's just a calendar.

I feel like the Mayans deserve more respect. "Just a calendar"... O KAY!

On the other hand, you're right. Everyone just keep their composure, stay strong.

edit on 12-7-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A world wide momumental event began in the early 60's.
The formation of the "hippie" movement happened.

Stay with me and read more please.

Than was the beginning of many new customs and the ending of others.
I was here when it started and am still here feeling and seeing the changes the movement made in the entire woirld's attitude.

Many of us knew it was the beginning of something big that would continue until the next phase began.
I believe that phase has begun.

Many people my age and their children are learning to be able to live off the land, can food and learn more about healing with herbs.

Numbers of young people have started mini farms where they had space to do so.

Women in their 60's are using less make up and letting their hair grow long when it is usually a time when the hair is cut due to age and need to make self grooming easier.

Men in their 60's are growing beards and letting their hair grow longer also.

All these things being done are for survival. Even the longer hair is for extra warmth in the cold weather.

We old hippies predicted this new age of Aquarius would be a turning point for mankind..

I thought it would be more noticeable in the early 2000's.
Maybe it was and I didn't notice.

World wide governments are falling on hard times.................

Yes, a change is coming.
The strong, not the pampered rich, will survive.

edit on 7-12-2012 by dizziedame because: to correct mistakes, at least the one's I found lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I don't disagree with you, but is this due to dec 21st? Or evolution of the society we live in? Does this have anything to do with the date, or is something that started before hand? I don't see how it is anything more then a shift in some individuals thinking, that would still be done without a mayan prophecy.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
reply to post by dizziedame

I don't disagree with you, but is this due to dec 21st? Or evolution of the society we live in? Does this have anything to do with the date, or is something that started before hand? I don't see how it is anything more then a shift in some individuals thinking, that would still be done without a mayan prophecy.

I can not give you a definative answer to your questions.

In world history we divide world changes using dates that it began and ended.
This could be when mankind generations later will say a new age began.

We are standing on the edge of the way to stop HIV.
We are beginning a true space age where many of our grandchildren will colonize another planet.

Yesterday we saw America, Russia and China agree on the matter of Syria.
That alone is amazing. Oh my the big three bad boys moving together.
We all must realize that we can not benefit from a true World War.
We must stand together or all be destroyed.

It is my belief that we will very soon see things we could only inagine.

I hope and pray this is the type of change that is happening.

I am an elder person of America.
My prediction is as good as anyones.
The past 66 years I have seen many wars, shifts in thinking and some things to horrible to discuss for me.

Believe what you wish.
I would think it advisable to observe the actions of the humans in your area, your country and the world.
This is one time I do not advocate logical thinking.
It doesn't fit the times.

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

the only hysterics i see regarding 2012
are from the "Prophets" of "nothing will happen"
who have posted 90% [estimated] of the threads posted in the 2012 forum

making too much fuss about "nothing"

i am also seeing a lot of the "lazy grasshoppers" already pre-demonizing the prepper "ants"
probably as justification to try and steal the ants goodies if TSHTF.

lol, good luck with that

new topics
top topics

join