oh my God—I'm full of stars!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was doing some research and I came cross a reference to the astral or 'starry body' and I was reminded of the time I was 'uploaded' to the 'astral plane' by 'UFOs'. It was back in 2010 when there was a lunar eclipse on the solstice. Remember?

So there I was, in the deep void of the astral plane. It was like being yanked out of the Matrix through a wormhole. The Earth had receded at the speed of light, or so it seemed. Blue spheres in concentric circles were flashing patterns at me. I was floating there in my soul sheath. I had an 'etheric' body or something. The blue spheres were communicating somehow...they wanted me to move. So I moved my arm. That's when I noticed I was full of stars.

Anyone have an experience like that before?

edit on 7-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by BlueMule

[snip]

I understand.

My experience was not. I was fully lucid...and it was sublime.

So I can talk about it here. Has anyone else had a similar experience that they can talk about? The astral plane sure is something. I go there when I sleep now.

edit on 7-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
I was doing some research and I came cross a reference to the astral or 'starry body' and I was reminded of the time I was 'uploaded' to the 'astral plane' by 'UFOs'. It was back in 2010 when there was a lunar eclipse on the solstice. Remember?

So there I was, in the deep void of the astral plane. It was like being yanked out of the Matrix through a wormhole. The Earth had receded at the speed of light, or so it seemed. Blue spheres in concentric circles were flashing patterns at me. I was floating there in my soul sheath. I had an 'etheric' body or something. The blue spheres were communicating somehow...they wanted me to move. So I moved my arm. That's when I noticed I was full of stars.

Have to admit that even though nothing like that has ever happened to me while lucid, it sure would be a pretty amazing experience. I hope you consider yourself lucky because not a lot of people will be able to see what you did until they die.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I haven't had an experience like this - but it does sound very interesting!

I would think that even if the experience was brought on while under the influence of something that should not be discussed on this site, you could at least tell us about the experience itself!

AngelicView~

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'd like to tell you about my adventures through the astral plane, but I cannot. Not because they're top secret dealings, but because the Golden Dawn has blocked me from entering the Astral Plane. It seems strange to me that I'm not allowed in, whenever I get into a meditation deep enough, I find myself in what looks a court room. Sort of... fourth dimensional things don't really look like anything, but it FEELS like court.. There are men there and they identify themselves as GD. I apparently took their oath and have not lived up to their expectations. Which is weird, I never took the oath but one day many years ago they sent me an application... I didn't ask for one tho...

Anyway, I don't get to feel peace... You're lucky!

Robb

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I didnt have the same thing happen, however something of this nature. I was hanging out with my father, we began to talk about the spirituality of life, energy, how we got on this planet, and why we're here. As we were going on and he was giving me his theory on everything i began to resinate, when you get the vibration feeling throughout your body, and visons of different forms of energy in space, brown and a blue globs of energy with star seeds surronding them, they began to formulate, by then i was totally lost in the conversation. All these thoughts and realizations were traveling through my head, I couldnt begin to tell you all of them, but the main point is i realized how i became, why im here, and what we are all made from. Which is as you said, from stars or star seeds. So after that whole day i was just blown away at all that i realized it was almost like i knew it already it was just so true. Since then i have to say, my life has changed alot. I've been trying different methods of meditation, which have been working pretty well, astral projection has been one of them, but i just cant seem to nail it. Ill get soo close to where i feel my self slip away, ill start dreaming while conciously awake, then something always seems to throw me off, like an irritating itch, or heavy body movment. Any tips on how to increase my chances? Anyways, interesting story you have, thought id share my expirence, thanks!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I recommend the book "Adventures Beyond The Body" by William Bulhman. He describes in incredible detail how his nonphysical higher conscious body looks like a million brilliant moving stars.

I myself haven't had the privilege of experiencing an out-of-body experience yet, but I try everyday! The closest I've been is the vibrational state.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Yea I had a dream when I was very, very young.

I flew through the void which had grid lines, on the x, y, and z axes and some were curved lines.

I heard a noise, a beat. Thump thump.

I then reached a white orb where I suddenly had a left hand.

I grabbed the white orb, and it exploded into what looked like a time dilation of the formation of particles, stars, planets, galaxies, and other Univerese-like ish.

Pretty trippy dream, that was.
edit on 7-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Blue cocentric spheres?

Hm...that reminds me of this:

Does that sort of look like what you saw? I bring this up because Urantia is this really out there cult of people that think their "book" was given to them by higher-dimensional beings. I mean it's really out there. They "recieved" the information through the use of "channeling".

There's something to that damned book though, I used to have a copy as a joke and it always would catch my eye walking by it. I just have a wierd vibe/feeling about it.
edit on 7-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Thanks! Ill look into that for sure. Have you tried a guided meditation, or astral projection? It seems to work a lot better for me. When I start to dream while still awake, ill see different colors and patterns and slowy slip into a perfect visual. The closest ive got was ito the perfect visual, fir some reason i saw my self punching through something and as soon as i saw myself raise my fist and swing, my body jolted and my arm went swinging as if i had physically hit something and it totally threw me off. All i want is to have an
Obe haha. We'll both get there soon, I know it

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TarusTheBull

Thanks for sharing! Very interesting.

As far as tips, I would recommend fasting. During a fast, such as a brown rice or juice fast, meditation can be much easier. Also during a fast read mystical poetry such as Rumi or Walt Whitman.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That sounds wonderful, I invite such experiences, and have had many....similar to your own. Heavy meditation lifts me up and out. I find that focus on my pineal while meditating brings forth the needed chemicals to revisit such travels or see new ethereal places.

We are full of stars.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Nope, not like that. In the image you post, the rings are solid. Whereas what I saw was many many separate spheres forming rings. Like a pearl necklace.

The image you saw has rings separated by empty white space. Whereas what I was was ring after ring with no space inbetween.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

well not without spores of the four dimensional kind. if youre full of stars it's gonna look different coming out all i'm sayin' but i can dig it

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Blue cocentric spheres?

Hm...that reminds me of this:

Does that sort of look like what you saw? I bring this up because Urantia is this really out there cult of people that think their "book" was given to them by higher-dimensional beings. I mean it's really out there. They "recieved" the information through the use of "channeling".

There's something to that damned book though, I used to have a copy as a joke and it always would catch my eye walking by it. I just have a wierd vibe/feeling about it.
edit on 7-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Urantia is indeed an interesting look at the universe... The way everything is described in it makes sense... And a lot of it is somewhat believable, at least it's no more or less believable than any of the mainstream religions... If anyone here hasn't read it, I recomend it. Unless you concider yourself to have no religion, then it'll come across as some of the craziest s### you've ever heard!

Robb

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

I came across it by accident many years ago on the net. I have no idea most of the time what I'm actually reading...something about the 7 superuniverses and Ovoton and Havona or some s....

It would make a great gift for that borderline insane friend everyone has. It really is some of the most bizare stuff I've ever read.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
In my daily experience, I see a certain "starryness" in people and animal's faces and forms. It's hard to describe, but I don't doubt you.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

One time I had a lucid dream where I was chasing several different colored orbs. When I caught one, and they all exploded in the way you are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join