It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Synchronicities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi There Everyone,

Just a quick thread to find out if anyone else is having the same experience as me at the moment.

I've been having various numerical synchronicities for many years now, it started off with 11:11 and progressed onto many other combinations, it was very strong at 1st as it was everywhere! Getting my attention so to speak, from then onwards it calmed down a bit and comes back in waves of synchronicity now and again.

Now, my main point is as of today the synchronicities have gone completely haywire! Even more so than when I 1st saw them all those years ago... I would like to know if anyone elses has increased lately?

I've also had an increasing feeling about the supposed end date of 21st of December 2012, I tend to think it's more of a re-birth change that will take place.

However, the feeling I have is of intense dread, one person summed it up perfectly on another thread I read the other day, it's like "being in deep trouble with your father as a child times 10". It's a really intense feeling in the gut and it's not a good one really. So I am unsure what the coming days are going to hold.

Another thing that peeked my attention today is that today is Friday 7th of December 2012, does this date hold any specific meaning or numerological meaning?

So yes, a few questions here I want to ask! Who else has had their synchronicity go off the wall? What feelings are people having? and does today, the day all this has kicked off for me, have any significance in numerology or anything?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't have any feelings of impending doom so to speak but I have seen 11:11 at least 20 times in the past month !! I don't know if its because of all the hype that I'm noticing it so much or is their actually something to it ? Time will tell !!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In Jungian terms synchronicity is a psychic thing. It means that archetypes of the collective unconscious are being activated in your psyche and these autonomous archetypes can reach outside of time and space through the paranormal abilities of the mind. It means you are on the path of individuation and sooner or later you will be enlightened.

edit on 7-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Time will indeed tell!

The synchronicities for me have been building back up over the last couple of weeks but today has been when it really kicked off for me, I can't seem to do anything at the minute without seeing them, it's been really full on all day!

The first one I had was this morning in bed, I was in bed and thinking about 2012 and the possibilities etc, is it real, is it not, will it be manipulated by TPTB as a false flag etc and then I looked at my phone for the time, as I do every morning when I wake up and the time was 9:11, which for me made me think it was a message of what I was thinking, an answer to my questions... that there will be a 9/11 type event but on a much larger, far reaching scale.

Who know's if it's true... like you said, only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Yes I agree, I have read quite a lot of Carl Jung's work and it rings very true to me.

I do have quite a bit of psychic ability, I've had the ability to communicate with spirits ever since I was a child, I only really understood what was going on in my teenage years.

To me what has been happening all day is a confirmation of certain ideas.

I can usually use my third eye to predict the future (with varying success lol) but when I try and look past the 21st I do not see anything, no images come to mind when I try this. Which for me is unusual as I can usually see fairly well ahead, I tend to get an idea and it's not usually that off... but from the 21st onwards there are no images there for me. I don't know what this means...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Look into Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero (there are many threads on here about it)

According to him there are two fundemental forces in the universe, habit and novelty. On Dec. 21 2012, the graph of habit/novelty ends, and leading up to it we would experience an exponential increase in synchronicities.

I'm really not that surprised to be hearing stuff like what the OP said -- I've kind of been expecting it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Thanks for you reply

Ok so what does this mean then? why would timewave zero end there? I don't know all that much about it to be honest.

There's a few ideas going around in my head here...

The Mayan Calender ends and as theorized there is a world changing if not world ending event,

There is an ascension of consciousness and we move from a 3d earth to a 4d earth, hence why I wouldn't be able to see any further than the 21st as this earth and existence as we know it will no longer be the one we inhabit,

Something completely unexplained happens, completely beyond our comprehension and changes the way we live forever,

or finally..

Nothing at all happens and all the various theories regarding 2012 are total nonsense.

I can't wait for the date to pass in all honesty, atleast there will be an answer to all these questions. I just hope people don't create self for filling prophecies and that some people who have invested a lot of time, effort and thought on this subject and I hope there aren't any suicides for those who cannot handle the reality that nothing happened (if nothing happens)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The TW was calculated after noticed patterns in the I Ching, an anchient Chinese divinatory system. The I Ching is made up of 64 "hexagrams" that contain 6 broken or solid lines. Think of these 64 hexagrams as "elements" in a periodic table of time. The I Ching predicts change over time.

Terence noticed a lot of patterns and graphed them. It's quite a lot of math, but when his graph ended on 12/21/12, it was back in the 70s before the Mayan calendar stuff had been widley known. In fact, he claims to find it amusing and interesting they coincide. He was unware of the Mayan end date back then.

Another interesting thing to note is that according to this theory, reality and time are fractal. An event today has a resonance with an event in the past. As he would say, "Hem lines are rising in falling to the resonance of the rising and falling of empires". As the water goes down the drain so to speak, these resonances are happening faster and faster. This means that synchronicities are going to happen exponentially up until Dec. 21st. Now, when it hits the wall, I have no idea what'll happen. Terence really didn't go into detail about AFTER the 21st...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I've heard of the I-Ching and I found some of things I've heard about it quite interesting, I honestly had no idea that Timewave Zero is based on it, so I think that warrants some further research to see if there is any truth in it.

Have you been having any synchronicity or feelings about the 21st of December 2012 date?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've definitely been seeing a dramatic increase in synchronicity lately. My experience is actually quite similar to yours as far as their occurrence being heavy in the past then quieting down for awhile, and have been hitting hard for some time.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

Ah! Great to see someone else has been having a similar experience to what I have!

Btw... I have figured out the significance of it really coming to a crescendo for me on the day I started this thread, it was exactly 2 weeks to the 21st of December 2012! Something I only just found out now after looking at the calender. So it seems very just that it would really come to a head today for me, I am really curious to see who else has had it really hit them hard today, I am expecting it to calm down a little over the next week and perhaps start even more intensely again on the 14th, so we'll see!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

From my synchronicity over the past few years, I have came (somewhat) to a conclusion. I believe we experience them as "bits" of subconscious "information" manifesting outward. and we experience the information exchanged as synchronicity,

Roughly two years ago leading up to my first contact is when they started. It has been a bumpy road, my suggestion is to 'let it flow, and not get caught up in "negative" associations. It can get to a point that it quite overwhelming,

It has been awhile for me so I am starting to get used to it, but it is not easy. "Sanity" becomes relative when the world around you begins to communicate in new ways. You'll will think you are crazy, and you just might be.

I do not feel anything dreadful approaching, honestly it is the exact opposite.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If I may, I suggest reading the works of Carl Jung. Had I not came upon his stuff by "accident" I doubt I would still be here, Depending on the experience and the person, confronting the collective and personal subconscious can be dangerous.

I highly suggest reading his work. Sorry to be redundant, I just can't say it enough.

When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate.

top topics

join