It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacintha Saldanha Excellent nurse took Kate Middleton prank phone dead suspected suicide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
prove to me that this story and its victim are real.
so far i don't believe a word of it.

i do believe that the 'royal' family is pencilled in for implosion.
is it coincidence that the 'victims' initials are JS, the same as the notorious
jimmy savile, who had an intimite connection with the royals and other high shakers.

also the hospital edward vii and sister agnes connects to savile, whose mothers name
was agnes, and whom he referred to as the dutchess. many believe that savile is
illigitimate 'royal' offspring.

i think this hanging is a fake story deliberately designed to encourage dots to be connected.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

www.facebook.com...

google images and put her name in there are pics of her and they mach the lady on the facebook profile

sky news have just posted a pic on there tv news that the police have put out and yep it IS her,should be on there website soon.
news.sky.com...

i dont have a facebook profile so cant check her occupation and its a pretty rare name and she's from that area of the uk i think she exists,just dont think she killed herself,
time will tell.
edit on 8-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm agreeing about this suspicious 'suicide' ... This nurse didn't give out any information that could be called 'personal' ... and to kill yourself over this. Sounds fishy to me too. Even at my bank yesterday, employees were talking about how strange this 'suicide' was. Hard to believe this lady took her own life over a prank phone call. We all know what wonderful people the royals are. haha!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

yep they are evil.this is just a example of what they used to get up with.most likely still do.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
in the louis theroux documentry about savill berfore he was exposed as a peadofile,the child molester that he has personal meeting's with the queen just him and the queen and when asked what they talked about he said "i cant talk about it plus im not a grass"So what exactly did a peadofile and allegedly necrophiliac having one on one meeting's with the queen,and he was knighted by her too makes you wonder,
the elite can and do get away with things that are not reported though fear of what happend to this poor woman.or simply coverd up like i belive happend to prinsess Diana.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by daaskapital

i didnt want the prank call on here out of respect pal

To be fair, I think people (who haven't heard it) need to hear how little she revealed and how ridiculous it is to think that someone would kill themselves over talking about what Kate had eaten and how much she'd slept.

People are going to judge without hearing it, I think they should have the evidence.

They're already saying suicide before a coroner has even had a peek.

This smells extremely fishy....
edit on 7/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Thank you...

Everyone who hasn't heard it should hear it, to make their own conclusions..we just can't take pals word for anything anymore. That nurse didn't deserve what she got. And for the TS not wanting on here, that just sounds obserd...

Share the whole story not just part of it. Thank you for posting the vid.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Delete
edit on 8-12-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wondered how long it would be before folks started shouting conspiracy. Honestly how desperate do you have to be. So TPTB decides to fake the suicide of one nurse as opposed to all the nurses involved and the folks who made the crank call! Why pick her out? Do you honestly believe that killing this nurse will solve anything . If you think that Kate Middleton (sorry windsor) will feel all nice and warm and cosy and secure now that that nurse is dead you must be smoking dope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember this was the nurse that passed on the call NOT the one who passed on the details DUH !!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Remember this was the nurse that passed on the call NOT the one who passed on the details DUH !!!!!
reply to post by yorkshirelad

yes she was the one who should have made shure it was a call from st james pallace and it was the queen but she didnt she just passed the call straight on,
she was the gatekeeper so to speak,

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Many people are way off base with this one. This is to do with the nurse and her exeprience and how she dealth with the prank call.

We have to understand that the nurse worked in a very respected hosptial and no doubt she was very proud of this achievement as a professional. She made a massive error that came back to haunt her. Namely, her reputation as a nurse and professional would have taken a massive hit, the punishments that the mind can conjure are usually greater than the reality, however, given that she breached confidentiality policy - this is a basic and standard procedure throughout all public and private bodies due to the data protection act, that this would very likely end up in an NMC hearing whereby is would be likely that she would have been struck off, meaning that she would not be able to work in the field again. Given that this is most likely her preferred and perhaps only profession, this would have a major affect on anyone's mental state of health.

Combined with this, we must not forget that the nurse may well have been very conscientious and proud of her position and that this exposure humiliated her both personally and professionally, We just don't know, but it is quite likely given the outcome.

This is most likely where you would have been able to find her disciplinary hearing that would have followed.

Nursing and Midwifery Council

I think if anything is to come out of this, it should be the confirmation that this is a form of bullying, its even worse when you don't even understand the ramifications of what you do and how it can effect others. The simpleton's insight of 'well, I wouldn't be offended and wouldn't comitt suicide', assumes we are all alike and of course that would be a stupid thing to suggest. As for 'other ongoing issues' I'm afraid to say that this is life for most of us and there is usually something in the background of our non-perfect lives.

Conspiracies are this forum's forte, but also intelligent analysis and this is surely lacking in this thread. Everything is NOT a conspiracy unless proved otherwise. A sad thing happened. Moving forward, brining more sensitivity and knowledge to our entertainment might be asking a bit too much when the audience appears to enjoy such dross, but maybe there will be at least a pause and a think through by more steady heads before pranks such as these are started.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

There is no official confirmation yet that she committed suicide, as far as I know. Just headlines, with the police treating the death as "unexplained". So your conclusions are rather hasty.
edit on 8-12-2012 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by spacedog1973

There is no official confirmation yet that she committed suicide, as far as I know. Just headlines, with the police treating the death as "unexplained". So your conclusions are rather hasty.
edit on 8-12-2012 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

She was found dead and the police think the death is not suspicious. This is usual pending a coroner report. Its suicide. Unless you are going to go all conspiracy? If its not confirmed as suicide then what is it? You tell me what you suspect.
edit on 8-12-2012 by spacedog1973 because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There is obviously more to this unfortuanate lady's suicide than meets the eye. Did her bosses/workmates give her a hard time over it? Was she experiencing personal problems and this call was the tip of the iceberg?

As much as the call was in poor taste, it did not in all reallity affect Kate or her family. What it has done is take top place in the news bullentines here in the UK and maybe elsewhere, when there are a lot more importants events going on around us.

Does it smell of conspiracy.? I have no idea, maybe others know more.....I do wonder why a nurse was on reception.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
There is obviously more to this unfortuanate lady's suicide than meets the eye. Did her bosses/workmates give her a hard time over it?

She facilitated the disclosure of personal medical information to a stranger which is in breach of her professional obligations, hospital policy and the data protection act. If her employers didn't mention this to her, I'd be very surprised. I'd be further surprised if she was absolutely calm about it.

I do wonder why a nurse was on reception.

I'm pretty sure, modern nursing covers a lot of more administrative roles as job descriptions ever expand. People also tend to help out where they are needed and can help if they are conscientious about their work.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
holy hell its called punctuation look into it

Off topic, but cripes dude...

edit on 8-12-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The husband has not been given access to his wife's body, in fact, he's not allowed to formally ID her body until maybe Monday. That's highly unusual.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I've never seen so much misinformation in one thread....I really wouldn't know where to start correcting it!

If anybody is indeed interested in the truth then I suggest you research it properly.....because it is glaringly obvious that few have! That's all I have to say....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

research where the msm ect because they are very honest do you think there putting out proper info

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why do people do this to themseleves, but its there choice not mine.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You know what funny you mentioned the royals committed this "suicide" and i actually believed the original story, but was perplexed as to why she would commit suicide.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe someone can enlighten me on a couple of things as I haven't been following the story these past few days. Like everyone else, I was shocked that someone would commit suicide over a prank phone call. That was my first reaction. But in the hours following the story breaking, two items of news that was reported puzzled me. Firstly, despite the nurse being married with children, Sky News said she lived (alone) in hospital accommodation (I say 'alone' as who has ever heard of whole families living in hospital accommodation?). So I took it that the nurse was either living apart from her husband/kids or that she was divorced. However, where she lived was quickly erased from future news reports. Strange. Secondly, one of the hospital's upper management said in an interview in the hours after her death that she hadn't been reprimanded or investigated for divulging sensitive information about Kate and there had been no plans to do so. Yet the next day, those "facts" were contradicted as it was revealed she had been "spoken" to.

Maybe those two news reports don't equate to a conspiracy, but I just found it strange that things were being reported and quickly forgotten.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join