It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacintha Saldanha Excellent nurse took Kate Middleton prank phone dead suspected suicide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by daaskapital

Even still, i cannot see why she would be murdered/assassinated whatever because of the incident. Nothing much was revealed in the whole exchange...at all. It doesn't make sense either way.

I was thinking the same thing and on the surface it does seem massively disproportionate... but perhaps if she was "killed" then this is a warning shot to any other medical staff, press etc, thinking about trying to get insider info?

This is the

"Leave the **** alone or else" message.

It's not like it's the first time is it.

That makes sense...

It's early morning here..need sleep.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

That makes sense...

It's early morning here..need sleep.

See? There's always a rational explanation

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

It doesn't make sense because this is a conspiacy website and some people will always jump on the assasination bandwagon. Espacially when it concerns the Royal family.

If the Royals were so 'badass' then why are the likes of al-Fayed, David Icke and Gerry Adams still alive.

Espacially Adams, who as a leader of the political wing of the IRA said that blowing up the Queens cousin was justified and that he deserved it.

That's a better reason to assasinate someone rather than being duped by a prankster.

I said at the time that when you strip everything down, why the hell would you think it's funny or clever to disturb a poor girl who is so dehydrated that she is on a drip during the early stages of her first pregnancy. I'm sure she and her famaly are as worried as hell without a pair of idiots messing with them.
( I'm really turning into a grumpy git)

edit on 7-12-2012 by Knobby because: spelling...what else

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Your insight into her mental state is so very welcome, did you know her well?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am not posting this in disrespect by any means but every news tweet or article I read so far printed it as "committed suicide". Just like that, in quotes. To me that means one of two things:
1. The press is just as suspicious as we are that this was a suicide.
OR
2. This may be a little "out there" but, has anyone seen a body? Maybe she is not actually dead and they are getting back at the DJ's?

What do you think? Too farfetched?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think there needs to be a 'suicide watch' placed on the DJs now.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

but she wasnt even being disiplined for it it was a mistake and the royal family never made a complaint to the hospital(there words) and there NOT treating as suspicious and are not looking for anyone else in conection,
ruling it as not suspicious THIS early raises eyebrows .

Well,, we don't know her mental state.. she was globally humiliated when it went viral.. that has to do some kind of psychological damage if you believe everyone is laughing at you and your gullibility.. I am just not one to jump to any conclusions until more is known.. and that includes murder, suicide or accidental. and it doesn't matter if the royal family made a complaint or not.. It would violate patient confidentiality and hospital codes never mind state codes.. or well UK codes which I'm sure are quite alike here in the states.. She could have lost her license in a few months no doubt... then again maybe not in either case she could have been in a panic about alot of things.
edit on 7-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm wondering.....Just how seriously DOES English society take the Royal Family?

I've heard from folks over there that it's something we wouldn't understand in America...it's far beyond how we see our President (I'd hope so....you guys can't disrespect them that much.. lol) Seriously though...I think the radio people were scumbags but that's par for the course on shock jocks and morons with a microphone.

The top question comes in the reaction and self examination by a humble young nurse with no experience and no desire to become center stage of international spotlight as the biggest dupe and fool the world has going right this moment.

No..I don't think of her in those terms, but isn't it easy to see how someone who may..may..have had esteem issues or self image issues to begin with, would be destroyed by the media pressure ANYONE can bring on themselves these days without warning, intention or actual wrong doing of any kind? She made a mistake....so she got a world class Dunce Cap and a seat for the planet to see her.

I might fall into quite a pit of despair myself if I didn't just shut emotion down again for awhile and take the F.E. attitude for awhile. Apparently, I'd guess, that option wasn't in her makeup as a person. Poor girl....It's a tragedy in way one looks at it, IMO.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

edit on 7/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm sure nurses have long hours and mistakes are bound to happen but its highly suspicious and it screamed out to me when I saw it on the tv, Only her friends and those that work with her will know how she handled it and the fact that its not being treated as suspicious, and the police aren't looking into makes it all the weirder.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I didn't realize that it was the Nurse at the very beginning that patched the call thru and not the one that actually spoke with the DJ's. Not that it makes it any better but even more confusing as she was just the relay pretty much.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by MCSQUARED1

terrible and so very sad, just to clarify tho, from what i read, she was the nurse/receptionist that shift, she actually transferred the call to middletons nurse in her room, she isn't the one that relayed the information on the prank call, so i'm at a loss why this happened. i don't believe the royals had anything to do with her death, but i'm curious about 'this address that they found her, they didn't say she was at home so wonder what this address is. very very sad tho, she had 2 children too. the dj's are asses and shud lose their jobs.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
David Icke was right! They (the royals) are reptilian aliens and this poor nurse somehow got a gander of the truth. The bastards killed her!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

dont worry i can see car/train/boat/plane crash or sucided a new way or old style like the dead spy in the suitcase the place will be forensicly clean

edit on 7-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

warning shot to silence any other doctors nurses ect leaking to press about them ,
the press would pay a HUGE amount for inside info and it was on the news that the press had tried to get thru on the phone the same way,maby she just sliped up and diddnt check it was the actual queen,

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by MCSQUARED1

sorry mcsquared 1 i hit reply to post insted of just reply, cell fone, dam tiny little buttons,lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Yes giving away information KNOWINGLY to an unauthorized person will cause a license to be taken. But what about giving it to someone you believe is an authorized party, and not knowing its a lie? I mean its not like this lady had conversations with the royals over the phone and knew exactly what they sounded like. And these people had been patched through to her, so she must have assumed security measures had been passed.

I used to work in a student records office of a University, and the Data Protection Act is quite clear, doesn't matter who it is, until you have written verification, and or, a form of ID, you don't give any information away, or you, personally, are liable to prosecution. That doesn't matter who it is. Even the Police. The Queen is nobody in this respect...just the mother-in-law.

ETA Just to give context, when I was in hospital giving birth, my Mum phoned to find out if I was there, and the receptionist came in and asked me if it was alright to tell her that I was...under the Data Protection Act, that is the correct procedure...
edit on 7-12-2012 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I didn't realize that it was the Nurse at the very beginning that patched the call thru and not the one that actually spoke with the DJ's. Not that it makes it any better but even more confusing as she was just the relay pretty much.

She wasn't even a nurse, she was a RECEPTIONIST.

The RECEPTIONIST who patched the call through to the nurse is the one who committed suicide. A receptionist can not lose their license because there is no license required to answer the phone and take notes.

The actual prank was harmless. What personal information was given out?

People have babies everyday, why are these people's pregnancy so important. (No question mark means that was rhetorical).

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
And the police are NOT looking for anyone else in connection with her death and It's NOT being treated as suspicious.

Here's what's odd -- all the headlines say "suicide". But way down in a CNN article, I found this:

Police are treating the death as "unexplained," they said.

www.cnn.com...

And yes, course she was murdered.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

She wasn't even a nurse, she was a RECEPTIONIST.

The RECEPTIONIST who patched the call through to the nurse is the one who committed suicide. A receptionist can not lose their license because there is no license required to answer the phone and take notes.

So, the nurse is ok

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join