It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacintha Saldanha Excellent nurse took Kate Middleton prank phone dead suspected suicide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
A nurse who transferred a prank phone call from two Australian radio presenters about the Duchess of Cambridge has died in a suspected suicide – two days after being duped.

The body of Jacintha Saldanha was found at an address yards away from King Edward VII Hospital, where she worked, just before 9.30am today.

The King Edward VII hospital, who were not believed to be disciplining the mother of two over the incident, said it announced her death with 'very deep sadness.'

The statement added: 'Jacintha has worked at the King Edward VII Hospital for more than four years. She was an excellent nurse and well respected and popular with all over her colleagues.

SUSPECTED SUICIDE??? some one who was responsible for falling for a prank call that reveled the princess's confidencial medical condition and other confidential info has been found dead,but did she take her own life or was she sucided by the royals,They were pretty miffed that this call managed to happen,the royal family has had a way of getting rid of people who upset them ,princess diana is a recent one that comes to mind,they didnt like she was possibly pregnant and planning to marry an arab,

So sad in anycase,them two radio host's should be made to answer for what they did but the hospital should veriifiy someone just calling claiming to be the queen.

RIP

This smell's fishier than a fish market on a hot day

www.dailymail.co.uk...
e dit on 7-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

i thnk your jumping to the wrong conclusion.. giving out ANYONE"S personal medical record to ANYONE at ANYTIME result in your license being stripped away.... it doesn't happen over night but it is reported and it will happen.. she obviously knew exactly what had happened and didn't know what to do with her life since she would no longer be able to be a nurse.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
God damn it. I was just about to post this...actually had it in the sending information stage...then my internet screwed up halfway, causing my thread to fail...

In any case, for those interested, here is a prank call from two Australian Radio Hosts which may have contributed to her apparent suicide:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is just too odd. My mind is screaming conspiracy. Could she really have been that upset over the incident even when she wasnt even disciplined? Maybe its a message to keep away from the newly weds and the baby. Just very odd timing.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And the police are NOT looking for anyone else in connection with her death and It's NOT being treated as suspicious.

:shk:

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

i didnt want the prank call on here out of respect pal

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Yes giving away information KNOWINGLY to an unauthorized person will cause a license to be taken. But what about giving it to someone you believe is an authorized party, and not knowing its a lie? I mean its not like this lady had conversations with the royals over the phone and knew exactly what they sounded like. And these people had been patched through to her, so she must have assumed security measures had been passed.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Committed suicide?
More like 'was killed for divulging personal information of a member of the royal family.'

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is terrible. That nurse sounded so nice and sweet. It's terrible she did this but the ridicule must have been unbearable. I mean do you want to be the person to turn down the queen? Of course not...I can't say I blame the radio hosts either. The hospital should have screened all calls coming in.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

To be fair, I think people (who haven't heard it) need to hear how little she revealed and how ridiculous it is to think that someone would kill themselves over talking about what Kate had eaten and how much she'd slept.

People are going to judge without hearing it, I think they should have the evidence.

They're already saying suicide before a coroner has even had a peek.

This smells extremely fishy....
edit on 7/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Settle down mate.

If you didn't want it here, you should have said so. It is staying where it is.

Yes, i am sorry for her passing, but the radio hosts shouldn't take all of the blame. If this really is suicide, then a lot of things would have contributed to it. One does not simply commit suicide over a prank call, even if they face disciplinary action because of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Although the idea of losing her ability to practice her trade may be a motive for suicide, it seems to me that anybody who crosses the royals finds themselves in the morgue.

If it were an ordinary pregnant woman in the hospital for morning sickness, and the nurse slipped up and gave away some personal information about the patient, chances are she may get disciplined, but not lose her license.

Just because it's a royal reptilian princess (yeah, that was a joke), suddenly the world comes to a screeching halt because of this nurse's being fooled. They can't scream "off with her head" anymore, but a staged suicide will do nicely.

I have no doubt that medical personnel were as nervous as a nekked man climbing over a barbed-wire fence over having royalty in their hospital, and I imagine that the nurse, in her nervousness, was easily duped.

As an American, I have about as much respect and love for the royal family as I do for a Hollywood star....mildly interesting, but don't give a rat's behind about their egomaniacal lifestyle and sense of entitlement. If they want to be that special, they have enough money to have their own personal medical clinic on the palace grounds.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

but she wasnt even being disiplined for it it was a mistake and the royal family never made a complaint to the hospital(there words) and there NOT treating as suspicious and are not looking for anyone else in conection,
ruling it as not suspicious THIS early raises eyebrows .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

but was it suicide? the royal family didnt make a complain and she was not being disiplind for it so why would she just kill her self time wil tell,like the white punto in the Diana case
edit on 7-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

my point exactly they didnt want the mother of the prince's marrying int an arab family and look what happend there

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If anyone here knew who Kyle and Jacki O were [the radio hosts]and what they have done before you wouldnt spare a second of sympathy for them. Kyle had a thirteen yr old girl on national radio admit that she had been raped and then asked her if it was her first sexual experience. He's an asshole

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

but was it suicide? the royal family didnt make a complain and she was not being disiplind for it so why would she just kill here self time wil tell,like the white punto in the Diana case

That is the question...

One wouldn't commit suicide entirely over this situation, but they may have had a lot of tension building up to it, with the final push being this.

On the other hand though, it is interesting that it has been ruled a potential suicide this early in the case.

Even still, i cannot see why she would be murdered/assassinated whatever because of the incident. Nothing much was revealed in the whole exchange...at all. It doesn't make sense either way.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Even still, i cannot see why she would be murdered/assassinated whatever because of the incident. Nothing much was revealed in the whole exchange...at all. It doesn't make sense either way.

I was thinking the same thing and on the surface it does seem massively disproportionate... but perhaps if she was "killed" then this is a warning shot to any other medical staff, press etc, thinking about trying to get insider info?

This is the

"Leave the **** alone or else" message.

It's not like it's the first time is it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
If anyone here knew who Kyle and Jacki O were [the radio hosts]and what they have done before you wouldnt spare a second of sympathy for them. Kyle had a thirteen yr old girl on national radio admit that she had been raped and then asked her if it was her first sexual experience. He's an asshole

i HATE Kyle...

Very arrogant and very condescending...

He was not involved with this however.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

i agree it was a warning shot speak and ye shall end up in accident/sucided

they will be working flat out on a story of what they want us to think happend

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join