It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Catch C2C Last Night About Tesla Powered Aircraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
First off Mods if this is not the right forum, please move to the correct one

I was only able to listen to part of the show last night with Sterling D. Allan talking about Tesla powered aircraft?

Show Notes for Coast to Coast AM Interview (listen) - On the night of December 6, in my interview with host George Noory, I will be analyzing a video of a saucer-like craft intercepting what looks like a U.S. drone as an illustration of a technology alleged to be developed by the Keshe Foundation. We will also address updates on the cold fusion and free energy fronts. (PESN; December 6, 2012)

I am not to sure exactly what was said, I do remember he did say this was what had brought down our first drone, that was supposedly in Iranian airspace. If I recall correctly he was saying that this tech was being worked on and shared with several nations...

I wish I had heard more to make sure I heard it correctly. If anyone could help fill in some of these gaps in the info would be great.

Grim
edit on 7/12/2012 by Grimmley because: Fixed Link

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That would be really cool, if the Keshe plans were real & somebody has a working model.

I tend to side with the "Chinese assistance" theory. Anything accepting remote commands, can be jammed at short range & hacked. Since the parts are Chinese & they have a good relationship with Iran.......

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shefskitchen

Aye, however that was just one example I could remember.. I wish I had heard the last two hours.. Only heard about 40 minutes of the last couple of hours do to the dirty four letter word called work...

Grim

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimmley

Here to help...

This is the link to the C2C talk
LINK
It starts at 1H 17'

And here is a another link to an interview
ANOTHER LINK

Yeah. No problem. Thanks. Just because. Yeah. That's who I am. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

FYI, the Keshe Foundation has yet to demonstrate anything to the public other than large miraculous claims, and empty promises.

Please show us organized demonstration event videos of working proof of concept models.

All I find in searching is claims, boasts, promises, and lots of lots of talking, but, no real verification.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

FYI, the Keshe Foundation has yet to demonstrate anything to the public other than large miraculous claims, and empty promises.

Please show us organized demonstration event videos of working proof of concept models.

All I find in searching is claims, boasts, promises, and lots of lots of talking, but, no real verification.

I wonder why that is?

Well it's clear. Iran doesn't want to reveal it's capabilities. But soon hordes of bearded mullahs will descend from the skies in their anti-gravity saucers to bring the infidels under the boot of allah. The flag of Iran will apparently be flying from Jerusalem and from the white house soon.

I think the liberals will welcome their new masters with open arms, at least right up until the guillotines start operating day and night.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There might be a rebroadcast or a posting on youtube.
Just because the Illuminati have been saying it came from outer space
and now ET or something else did it doesn't mean someone has been
saying Tesla did it since day one.

You won't see anything published but from a few sources.
Ed: nothing about airplane here:
peswiki.com...:Nikola_Tesla
Although he sits in front of the wave maker coil which I recently
determined is a impulse capacitor choo choo chugging its way through the
atmosphere of plus and minus matter. The matter in the ship, air and crew
are all affected and the effect is the movement of all through the air.

edit on 12/7/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

I wonder why that is?

Well it's clear. Iran doesn't want to reveal it's capabilities. But soon hordes of bearded mullahs will descend from the skies in their anti-gravity saucers to bring the infidels under the boot of allah. The flag of Iran will apparently be flying from Jerusalem and from the white house soon.

I think the liberals will welcome their new masters with open arms, at least right up until the guillotines start operating day and night.

Hmm, hard to tell if you are joking. I'll go with joking. Does C2C ever have anything on it that has any sort of proof and is not laughable?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
Does C2C ever have anything on it that has any sort of proof and is not laughable?

In a word, no. All they have are silly claims and funny stories, none of them factual.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Does C2C ever have anything on it that has any sort of proof and is not laughable?

Proof? Who needs that? Your pineal gland will resonate with vibrational frequencies that let you automatically know what is the real truth that all the reptilian alien hybrid insect PTB Illuminati Anunnaki interdimensional demons are hiding from us.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Proof? Who needs that? Your pineal gland will resonate with vibrational frequencies that let you automatically know what is the real truth that all the reptilian alien hybrid insect PTB Illuminati Anunnaki interdimensional demons are hiding from us.

Well damn, I need to stop drinking the tap water, the fluoride is making my pineal gland malfunction.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Lol wow this thread went waaaay off topic lol

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUltraFantastic

Thanks mate

Grim

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I missed the C2C show but I DID see Tesla the band in concert last summer. They rocked!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I been listening to coast to coast for a long time, but there is soooooo much WOO PEDDLERS is difficult to separate woo from fact..
edit on 8-12-2012 by RoguePenguinScotland because: (no reason given)

One week like oh yes by the way reptilians are amongst us feeding on our souls, next week the moon was towed into place, OK so that's Monday and Tuesday out the way, what's Wednesday.... vibrating trancelucent space pigeons from an inter dimensional realm are invading....... oh well nice to know... Now i have to go walk the dog!
edit on 8-12-2012 by RoguePenguinScotland because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

top topics

join