It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallaxed
reply to post by paradisepurple

Actually it is par for the course in the UK. I have regularly phoned hospital wards when a relative was ill in hospital and the nurse would very kindly give me an update on how they were. There is nothing unusual about that. At least not in the NHS.

I would agree this is the norm in the UK....I spent two and half years in hospital with my daughter and relatives were allowed to ring and ask about her without any security questions and checks, and I have done it on many occasions enquiring about my own relatives...It is nothing unusual.Obviously when it is a high profile family one would think that greater security measures were in place....I put this down to mere incompetence...nothing more

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So what do you think eh? The Queen sat behind a big desk picks up her phone and says "Get me MI5 I want them dead"......
Please..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple

The hoax was irrelevant. The Royals didn't care. It was a non issue.

And how do you know that? Have you by any chance had a one-to-one chat with Liz and asked her honest views on the matter?

Patient confidentiality is a massive issue and bearing in mind this is the wife of the future King of England - you think the Queen just laughed it off ''typical bloody Aussies''.....

I don't think so!

Well Prince Charles laughed it off..... Is that good enough for you?

PRINCE Charles has said he is "thrilled" by the prospect of becoming a grandfather, as he laughed off a prank phone call by an Australian radio station.

--------

In response to the hoax call, Charles at first answered reporters questions with: "How do you know I'm not a radio station?"

www.theaustralian.com.a u
edit on 7-12-2012 by OneisOne because: fix quote tags....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What I don't understand, is everyone that thinks the Royals murdered this poor woman for transferring a call, why didn't they murder the people involved with releasing topless Kate photos and Harry's compromising pics??

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The hoax was irrelevant. The Royals didn't care. It was a non issue.

And how do you know that? Have you by any chance had a one-to-one chat with Liz and asked her honest views on the matter?

Patient confidentiality is a massive issue and bearing in mind this is the wife of the future King of England - you think the Queen just laughed it off ''typical bloody Aussies''.....

I don't think so!

And you have spoken to the Queen have you, to know I'm wrong?

Anyway, if the Queen were to have anyone killed, who would it be? The poor innocent nurse who unwittingly transferred the call and was then hounded by the media as a consequence? Or the dipsticks who made the call and then laughed to the world about it?

Think!
edit on 7-12-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So what do you think eh? The Queen sat behind a big desk picks up her phone and says "Get me MI5 I want them dead"......
Please..

hahahaha
......made me proper chuckle that did....thanks for the entertaining image

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

She was writing out a hit list for Mr Bond at 1.20

"Mr Bond I want that Nurse dead!!" "the nurse who gave the radio people info on how Kate is doing?"
"No the Nurse who put her through" followed by "Mahahahahaa Mahahahaha I'm the evil queen of England"
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One is most unimpressed...

Would you cross her?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

We need more facts, which takes time as I'm sure you know. But, on gut reaction and reading all the posts coming in on this thread, I believe the shame and humiliation mixed with other factors (home life?) contributed to her suicide. She was on night watch, had access to powerful drugs; she could have popped some pills and dropped dead (RIP) right outside the hospital.

As for the DJs, they're on leave now - I am sure they'll be fired.

I don't think anything sinister is happening, but this does stink and has plausible elements of a conspiracy.

We'll never know.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
May I draw your attention to the following Patient's Charter from the website of the King Edward VII's hospital

www.kingedwardvii.co.uk...

Specifically ''All personnel working at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes are under both contractual and legal obligations to keep all patient information and records confidential''

We certainly do need more information about this but my gut feeling is something isn't right here.... This isn't some bog-standard NHS hospital we're talking about after all!

Also interesting to note the Patron is Her Majesty herself

edit on 7-12-2012 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Well Prince Charles laughed it off..... Is that good enough for you?

Prince Charles is known for his sarcasm...I'm not convinced that as the press state that he was laughing it off....It came across more like he was being sarcastic and having a dig....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Exactly,we'll never know... like most good conspiracies there are convincing arguments or at least plausible ones for both sides of the argument.

It'll be interesting what comes out though and what the coroner says about it in the end.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

James bond would absolutely not be involved in a Royal conspiracy.....I refuse to believe it! Do away with your lies my faint heart can't take it!
lol

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
One is most unimpressed...

Would you cross her?

I work as a care worker for old people and have many old dears older than her, and boy I do not mess with them.
I got slapped by a 96 year old women (dementia
) and she gave me a black eye
bless her

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The childs not even born yet people dying around it..... anti-christ.....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Slightly off-topic but I also wonder why Kate's pregnancy was announced prior to the safe 12 weeks.... Hardly anyone does this these days

I remember when I got pregnant and was so excited that I couldn't resist telling everyone straight away.... And then it was a nightmare having to tell everyone that I'd had a miscarriage...

It wouldn't have been hard for them to have denied it until the safe period, even with rumours abounding... Yeah, it's all very odd, this pregnancy... Maybe it is the Antichrist

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The DJ have reportedly been saying this is the highlight or their career and they are very proud of the prank!

I think obtaining ANY private information by impersonating someone should be illegal ..end of story. Just because the information gained wasn't 'something juicy' doesn't make it ok for them to broadcast what was private info meant for a close family member.

I hope they both get sacked, the internetz is very angry with them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Because she was so ill, they would not have been able to keep it a secret so they decided to tell everyone.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It would have been hard to conceal Kate's hospitalization from the pubic don't you think? There would have been lots of speculation about why she was in hospital and what was wrong with her....considering she is young and healthy they would have had to tell an outright lie or tell the truth. Under normal circumstances without her being admitted to hospital i doubt very much they would have announced the pregnancy yet.....I don't see anything strange about that??

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisper
The childs not even born yet people dying around it..... anti-christ.....

That crossed with

That's clearly what she was in hospital for...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join