It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Royals are involved. Remember the girl found dead on the Queen's property about two years ago? Litigation against Charles for homo acts with young boys. They seem to control the media as best they can, but their evil ways tend to come out in the end.

The Antichrist and A Cup of Tea I say.

Pure evil is this family.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Radio station 2Day FM has previously been in trouble with Acma for incidents including one when a 14-year-old girl revealed on air that she had been raped

say what

this station should be shut down!
sick muthaf*ckaz

BBC News

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Only have a few minutes today can you tell me a couple things?

1. What was the prank?
2. Who are the guys mentioned in this thread? Are they the DJ's who pulled the prank?
3. Why would anyone not see this as a conspiracy? Seems like a direct message from the Royal Elites not to mess with them about their private world or... perhaps there were more tidbits to be told about her hospital stay?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazzydob
reply to post by nixie_nox

Doctors, Nurses and some other medical officials in the UK make the Hippocratic Oath when they Graduate from medical school and one of the principles is patient confidentiality I believe, although I do not know what the consequences are if you break such oath, I just remember learning about it in GCSE history last year XD here's a link to an article about the Hippocratic oath and how it's used in modern Britain www.patient.co.uk...
hope this helps

You may want to check out the facts. This person transferred a call, nothing more, nothing less. The Hippocratic oath has no effect here. Sheesh, this poor lady is found dead, suicide suspected and I sense little more from some people than bloodlust.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Anyone here ever made calls to a hospital to find out how a loved one is doing? Yep, it's difficult isn't it, I have NEVER been able to get information without the nurse checking and sometimes re-checking with the patient as to my validity before I've been given any information....

Which makes me really suspicious about the whole hoax-call thing, this is a top London hospital we're talking about here - rules and regulations and lots of them would have been put in place the moment the Princess was admitted....

The hoax thing stinks.

And now this apparent ''suicide''......

The whole matter has ''conspiracy'' written all over it....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have now come to the conclusion that people outside the UK are more obsessed with the Royal's than us Brit's are after a lot of the comments on this thread.......

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
I have now come to the conclusion that people outside the UK are more obsessed with the Royal's than us Brit's are after a lot of the comments on this thread.......

Yea , I admit it I am, I find the whole royal thing fascinating.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

People make mistakes and would have I fallen for it? at 05:30 and I think it is the queen yes I would have patched her through.
You can tell by both of the nurses voices they were like "OMG its the blooming queen!!!"

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, the more I think about it the more it stinks. How could it be so easy, they are used to dealing with papparazzi, how could they not have expected this?

And why would she kill herself over this?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Jason88

Only have a few minutes today can you tell me a couple things?

1. What was the prank?
2. Who are the guys mentioned in this thread? Are they the DJ's who pulled the prank?
3. Why would anyone not see this as a conspiracy? Seems like a direct message from the Royal Elites not to mess with them about their private world or... perhaps there were more tidbits to be told about her hospital stay?

Regarding point number 3. Why are the likes of al-fayed, David Icke and Gerry Adams still alive if the Royals are not to be messed with?

That is only 3 off the top of my head that have annoyed them more that a nurse who made a mistake.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
DJs fired. Happened faster than I anticipated.

Twitter source:

Deputy Social Media Editor at @Reuters. Tips: 415.857.2407 or [email protected].
New York City · matthewkeys.net...
edit on 7-12-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

It's all fun and games until someone commits suicide....don't f**** around with the Royals or your ass is on the line....and your job.

Not to sound skeptical or anything...but what are the odds these two DJ's will also have found to have "committed suicide" a few hours after their job firing? Just askin?
edit on 7-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

1. They are more than likely used to dealing with high-profile patients
2. Did they really think the Queen herself would telephone?
3. And at 5.30 in the morning?

The hoax call should NEVER have been allowed to happen. Come on, we're talking about Special Branch and MI5, not to mention the hospital's own procedures for dealing with high-profile patients...

Yeah, mistakes happen... But something tells me this was ALLOWED to happen....

And now, quite possibly, we have a dead nurse because of it...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Actually it is par for the course in the UK. I have regularly phoned hospital wards when a relative was ill in hospital and the nurse would very kindly give me an update on how they were. There is nothing unusual about that. At least not in the NHS.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

To counter your response to point 3.

If this prank adversely effected the health of Kate and the baby -- you bet there will be hell to pay, maybe that hell has started. Maybe not.

Also, Kate is already experiencing bad morning sickness, if she loses the baby (God forbid) to the stress of this dangerous prank.... well I think your imagination can fill in the blanks.
=

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEd

I'm not quite sure if she did kill herself over this to be honest.... Quite possibly it may have been the icing on the cake for her....

It may sound far-fetched but nothing surprises me, especially when it comes to the Royal Family... So, what if they knew that Ms. Saldanha was depressed, ensured that she answered the call that morning.... It wouldn't be hard to plan, they knew she would be on shift and that there would be no receptionist available to take the call at 5:30am.....

It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing is a set up to ensure that the Princess now gets the privacy she needs during this pregnancy....

Where the Aussie DJ's come into it though I'm not sure... Did they give much prior notice of their plan to make the hoax call does anyone know??

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Heads are starting to roll.

The DJs are getting crucified on Twitter - they both deleted their accounts.

That may sound insignificant to some, but that's the first step in damage control these days.

I expect them fired by Monday.

The British and the Royals are striking back at that hoax played on them.

As for the nurse (RIP), who knows what happened...

The hoax was irrelevant. The Royals didn't care. It was a non issue.

However, the consequential death of the poor women harassed by the media because she was duped IS an issue. And on that, I'm pretty sure the Royals DO care.

The press have shot themselves in the foot with a howitzer. They deserve everything coming to them.

btw I do sometimes think conspiracy theorists let themselves been duped by the media all to easily as well. Some of you are looking the wrong way. Again.

Think

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
Incompetence....or does the world believe the Royal's are incapable of this?

I'll say it again...the nurse in question merely transferred a call ...the nurse who gave out the information was a private nurse in her room....who i am presuming was employed by the royals.....it would make absolutely no sense for the nurse who did nothing wrong to be caught up in some conspiracy and murdered.....or am i missing something?

Well if a call is patched through to you on the ward, you would assume that the caller would have been verified so once they get through to the ward, you would probably just tell them the news about the patient.

But like I said in another post, they would have had top security and tight protocols in place to stop precisely this kind of thing happening.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
The Royals are involved. Remember the girl found dead on the Queen's property about two years ago? Litigation against Charles for homo acts with young boys. They seem to control the media as best they can, but their evil ways tend to come out in the end.

The Antichrist and A Cup of Tea I say.

Pure evil is this family.

Also Diana supposedly catching Charles in bed with a Butler or some sort of help.... Probably one of the reasons she was offed.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

People make mistakes and would have I fallen for it? at 05:30 and I think it is the queen yes I would have patched her through.
You can tell by both of the nurses voices they were like "OMG its the blooming queen!!!"

The accent is bloody terrible

She sounds like Dame Edna in places :shk:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The hoax was irrelevant. The Royals didn't care. It was a non issue.

And how do you know that? Have you by any chance had a one-to-one chat with Liz and asked her honest views on the matter?

Patient confidentiality is a massive issue and bearing in mind this is the wife of the future King of England - you think the Queen just laughed it off ''typical bloody Aussies''.....

I don't think so!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join