It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Murder Incorporated strikes again. Not for 1 second do I believe its suicide. And how dare they ever harm one soul here! I want them stopped.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If she was suicided, we will never know the truth for sure about that. These people don't investigate themselves, they have their people in place. However, it is also very probable that she could not deal with the embarrassment of the situation. Sigh...we shall never know.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ahhh, so the Royals are reptiles and the eggs are on the way

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

OMG, that is just too strange sends chills up my spine,

What on earth?

edit on 093131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This joke was childish and has now negatively impacted another family.

There are a lot of people in this world who need to grow up and learn that everything in life is not a joke or there for one's personal amusement.

The younger generation seems to feel that it bears no responsibility for its actions. It couldn't be more deluded.

Those radio personalities should both be fired and sued by all interested parties.

As a society we should expect more mature behavior from people.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
jeez people cant take a joke anymore
to commit suicide over something like that is foolish

Why?

She must have felt utterly humiliated - This was not just a nation wide story here in the UK after all, this has received a great deal of attention elsewhere in the world too. Not everyone can handle stuff like that, I know I would feel just terrible as well.

To say what you just said is incredibly unfair.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree. Where that family of monsters is concerned, nothing surprises me. However we do not know the woman involved, it is entirely possible she had other problems too, and this sent her over the edge.

I don't blame the pranksters. They are probably just typical sheeple who dont know how much evil the royals are involved in, and they probably still believe the official story regarding Diana's death. So they were not to know the potential for it backfiring in this way.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This has to be one of the weirdest pieces of news I have read in ages. Either it was the pressure she was getting at work sending her to tipping point, or something sinister. Either way, such an unsavory affair. RIP anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The original prank was not funny, Kate having her privacy invaded and then broadcast was not funny and the girl dying is not funny.

The Radio DJ's who caused all the trouble should be sacked at the very least!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Well, I hope those DJ's are real proud of themselves either way.
I'm sure they are, after all, look at all the media coverage they received.

Pranks are funny and I couldn't and don't want to imagine a world without them. The receptionist should have known better and it is her fault for giving out the information. She should have taken her lumps and moved on with her life. In no way is it the DJ's fault she killed herself. As soon as people quit playing the blame game and start taking resposiblility for their own actions is when the world will start to grow in a positive way. Let the weak weed themselves out without it being someone else's fault all the time.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
will the people claiming " it was murder " or " she was suicided " < sic > please stop willfully ignoring the parade of deliberate leaks / revalations / disclosures / phone hacking etc etc etc that have put private details of the royal families lives in the public domain for profit , ego ,etc etc - that have not been " punished by murder "

a little logic goes a long way

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i am sure not matter what happened it will LOOK like a suicide, all these coincidental suicides , must be something in the water.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A few more details:

BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt said he understood Mrs Saldanha was the person who answered the call from the Australian DJs and was not the nurse who discussed the duchess's medical condition.

Mrs Saldanha, a duty nurse, answered the telephone because it was 05:30 GMT in the morning and there was no receptionist on duty.

The BBC understands Mrs Saldanha had not been suspended or disciplined by the hospital.

The hospital said in a statement: "We can confirm that Jacintha was recently the victim of a hoax call to the hospital.

"The hospital had been supporting her throughout this difficult time."

It added: "Jacintha has worked at the King Edward VII's Hospital for more than four years.

"She was an excellent nurse and well-respected and popular with all of her colleagues."

www.bbc.co.uk
edit on 7-12-2012 by OneisOne because: move link

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
A few more details:

BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt said he understood Mrs Saldanha was the person who answered the call from the Australian DJs and was not the nurse who discussed the duchess's medical condition.

Mrs Saldanha, a duty nurse, answered the telephone because it was 05:30 GMT in the morning and there was no receptionist on duty.

The BBC understands Mrs Saldanha had not been suspended or disciplined by the hospital.

The hospital said in a statement: "We can confirm that Jacintha was recently the victim of a hoax call to the hospital.

"The hospital had been supporting her throughout this difficult time."

It added: "Jacintha has worked at the King Edward VII's Hospital for more than four years.

"She was an excellent nurse and well-respected and popular with all of her colleagues."

www.bbc.co.uk
edit on 7-12-2012 by OneisOne because: move link

Things just started to smell a bit more like a fishmongers after that!

Very weird this one. If this was a murder made to look like a suicide... then surly there is something else she is guilty of other than transferring a phone call at 05:30 in the morning.... strange....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

This link has not said anything about linking the Prank to her suicide. Where is the connection?

This is same as...

"Hospital receptionist ate cereal made by Kellogg dies in a suspected Suicide"

"Hospital receptionist drove a red car made by Buick dies in a suspected Suicide"

"Hospital receptionist who went to wall mart dies in suspected Suicide"

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Why do you believe that? You must have a reason...

All of this is meaningless speculation. Its infinitely more likely that the circumstances of this woman's life, coupled with this latest incident, caused her to take her own life.

Murder? Who? Why? No motive here, just a poor, duped woman. Beyond that your just talking.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Jeez, I'm very surprised to see this story has hit the MSM. Just breaking on CNN.

Must be a slow news day.

To me this is an interesting story. But, "Breaking News"???

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
as the 2 retards..........ooops " media personalities " behind the hoax call are australian citizens , and the call was routed from australia - would prosecution under sec. 55 of the data protection act be possible ? it would wipe the smug grin off thier faces

in summary it is an offence to :

Section 55 - Unlawful obtaining of personal data. This section makes it an offence for people (Other Parties), such as hackers and impersonators, outside the organisation to obtain unauthorised access to the personal data.

i have no legal training or education - but the statute doesnt say either way if any juristictional clauses apply to any part of the act

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I doubt that anyone would kill them selves over this prank, Im not saying that it is a suspicious death but I do think the media are quick to link the suicide to this prank.

Now the DJ's who pulled it will take the blame, Pranks like this happen to celebs all the time but the minute its a Royal there is uproar, same with the pic of her tits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join