It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Hey, we aren't the ones who allowed a $16 trillion debt to occur. So spare us (or at least me,) the whole "what is wrong with the younger generation" spiel. If anything, blame the parents, teachers, and role models who have set horrible examples.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I did a little googling about this nurse. It seems like she was from India (or at least her husband was). She didn't have young children as some media was reporting but rather teenage children. One thing I can't find was a picture of her - they are showing her husband and one son but none of her.

What do you bet that for some reason (political or other) this nurse had to be placed in some type of witness protection program. They used this as a cover while being able to shame the media (or get tougher laws) into protecting privacy of the Royals. That was my gut instinct.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Just grow up, kid.

Seriously.

Have some empathy and come back when you're of the legal age to drive.

I do feel sympathy and empathy for people when something happens to them that is beyond their control, but not when somebody makes a conscious decision to kill themselves over something so small and stupid.

And please stop with the age assumptions. People have been using that invalid argument on the internet for far too long. I'm 25, so you assumed wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
They used this as a cover while being able to shame the media (or get tougher laws) into protecting privacy of the Royals. That was my gut instinct.

A cover for what? Why would they intentionally kill her?

To those of you making a conspiracy out of this, how is it a conspiracy? Why would they kill a nurse? Do you mean she saw or heard something she shouldn't have?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

The moral of the story is..."DO NOT mess with the royal family as you will pay with your life". Think about or research Lord Mountbatten who was murdered by the royal family and the 'official story' was "It was the IRA terrorists who blew up the boat he was on". Hang on, that sounds a bit like the 9/11 sacrificial event, who got the blame for all that murder? oh yes that's right, the 'official story' was Muslim terrorists did it.

Princess Diana, murdered after she was no longer of any 'use' to the royal family, ie, she had done what she was picked to do and provided charles (non-caps purposely to show no respect to the royal family/ reptillians) with heirs to the throne. I say 'picked' because she was picked for her geneology/ DNA/ blood type. Then when she became an embarrassment to them, because she publicly 'had a boyfriend', she was murdered. Also her murder, I believe, has something to do with an elite sacrifice ritual carried out by the royal family (covertly of course) and also has something to do with their particular bloodline. Sorry I forget the exact details but something to do with a woman who had previously been sacrificed there, also named Diana, going back maybe a couple hundred years or so.

Now this receptionist decides to up and kill herself because she 'did wrong' by the royal family!!! It just doesn't feel true to me. Probably in years to come we'll get told by some MI5 or MI6 agent that she was assassinated for a reason. She didn't shoot herself at point blank range in the forehead, TWICE, did she?? No, she was murdered.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Its defo a bit weird that she committed suicide and she wasnt the nurse that transferred the call. I saw this on the BBC last night and immediately thought it was suspicious. The news report mentioned nothing of suicide - I had to look online at the newspaper reports for that.

My first thoughts is that she was killed because:

She was the one duped in by it and transferred the call, she was the gatekeeper
The nurse caring for Kate is probably under stricter control and knows what is going on (lizard baby)
She was perhaps in a more vulnerable position to spill the beans about the baby ... not being normal

Of course I have no evidence to base any of this on, just my human intuition

But if she did really commit suicide I find that strange and sad. All the focus was on the nurse that gave out the info. I would consider the receptionist only a very minor part in the mistakes that happened

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Honestly to some of you every little thing is a conspiracy, at least half of you are cracked.

How is it funny to ring up a HOSPITAL where someone is ILL, to obtain PRIVATE information about that person, and then broadcast it PUBLICLY.

Would it have been funny to ring the hospital where Fabrice Muamba was, pretending to be the Bolton Wanderers manager?

Would YOU find it funny if someone rang the hospital where YOUR wife or daughter was being treated, then broadcast her private medical details to the world?

It would be good to see how you'd react when people on forums like this started STATING that it was because YOUR daughter or wife was definitely having a lizard baby. Honestly some of you need psychiatric treatment.

She might have a title of Duchess but she is just a young woman going through an emotionally and physically traumatic time, and for 2 d*ckheads to try and feed their egos and ratings from that is utterly vile.

If any of you think that is remotely funny, then you're a large part of the problem of the society that we now find ourselves in.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by Jason88

Sorry I forget the exact details but something to do with a woman who had previously been sacrificed there, also named Diana, going back maybe a couple hundred years or so.

I believe it was a sacrificial site for the goddess Diana that used to be in that location (thank you David Icke and The Biggest Secret)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Blown out of proportion. There are thousands of prank and joke calls every day in this world. people don't kill themselves because of it. If, as some say, it was because it was a royal, well... I forgot they are greater and worthier human beings than the rest of us.

The lady was not of sane mind and did herself in. It's more about her history than the fact she..... and lets make this clear what her role actually was...... PUT A CALL THROUGH...!!!

If every receptionist who transferred a prank call killed herself there would not be any left.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I was going to say, what laws does the UK and Austrailia have for protection of private medical information.

In the States, this suicide would make sense, because we have HIPPAA, where revealing that kind of info can get you fined hundreds of thousands of dollars and jail time. It is a serious offense.

But then it is because it is so stringent, a nurse may not hand over the information, even to the kind or queen.

I work in the NHS in a human resources capacity and something like this would be a sacking offence in my trust. Everyone signs confidentiality agreements &c.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oh look! More inbred Germany royalty doing what inbred Germany royalty has been doing since it stole the throne! And all the Brits shall run around brainwashed bowing knee to the old hag that had to throw her own insane sisters up in a tower. Let us not forget about the prince that thinks he's a vampire and the other prince that wants to come back as a virus.

No, the inbred German royalty loves the brits! And the brits love their inbred Germany royalty. Did I say inbred German royalty enough yet? I wonder, is it because of all the inbreeding that these monsters had to go out and find a "commoner" to resupply their filthy bloodline? BY GEORGE, I DO THINK SO!
edit on 8-12-2012 by shelookslikeone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

But out of those thousands of prank calls how many hit the headlines all over the world?
Come on If I fell for it and it was broadcast everywhere I would have not come out of my house for a year or two.
We do not know what effect it would have on any of us really because it hasn't happened to us.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

To agree or accept the statement that represents this thread is to suggest a cold blooded lizard / reptilian has warm blood and has feeling....... Never will accept this... but it does make good press for the Lizard family!

IMHO.....

Question had a suspicious suicide with no royal connections be swept under the table as it were? I have huge problems with accepting it was a suicide when there is suspicion! The coppers can only get away with shoddy investigation because this poor victim's parents are not in Englanderville to provide heat for the authorities who are doing nothing and refused to do a proper investigation!

If you members who think she did take her life how do you feel about the police saying its was suspicious and not doing their jobs of investigation. How would you feel if this nurse was YOUR daughter?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This is to Zaphan..

I hope nothing happens in your young life that makes you feel the despair, sorrow and worthlessness that some people feel.
I have looked after people who have tried to kill themselves, sometimes the mind just breaks and they want to end the pain of their life.
Hope it never happens to you or anyone you know I really do but boy you need a dose of empathy for a fellow human beings.
edit on 8-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Blown out of proportion. There are thousands of prank and joke calls every day in this world. people don't kill themselves because of it. If, as some say, it was because it was a royal, well... I forgot they are greater and worthier human beings than the rest of us.

The lady was not of sane mind and did herself in. It's more about her history than the fact she..... and lets make this clear what her role actually was...... PUT A CALL THROUGH...!!!

If every receptionist who transferred a prank call killed herself there would not be any left.

Agreed.

Radio DJs troll people over the phone all the time. Everybody laughs about it. It's just a little bit of naughty mischievous fun. But as soon as something like this happens everybody jumps on the OMG BLAME THE RADIO STATION bandwagon, but they don't stop and think for a moment that the woman was just mental. Anybody who kills themselves over something like this most likely already had some other serious issues, so I don't think it's fair to blame the DJs. This kind of thing usually doesn't happen, and I'm sure the DJs had no idea it would happen. Sensationalism at its finest.

Originally posted by Power_Semi
If any of you think that is remotely funny, then you're a large part of the problem of the society that we now find ourselves in.

What problem would that be exactly? People killing themselves over silly pranks? This kind of thing doesn't happen very often at all, so I don't think it could be considered much of a problem.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

They trolled a working hospital you know where a nurses time is very important how is that ok?

Like someone posted early in the thread who worked in radio most pranks calls on radio are made up and staged to avoid this kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
This is to Zaphan..

I hope nothing happens in your young life that makes you feel the despair, sorrow and worthlessness that some people feel.
I have looked after people who have tried to kill themselves, sometimes the mind just breaks and they want to end the pain of their life.
Hope it never happens to you or anyone you know I really do but boy you need a dose of empathy for a fellow human beings.

See above where I said:

Originally posted by Xaphan
"I do feel sympathy and empathy for people when something happens to them that is beyond their control, but not when somebody makes a conscious decision to kill themselves over something so small and stupid."

I just hate seeing people fall for silly news media sensationalism. I'm certainly not the only one who thinks this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Now if somebody had killed him/herself because their kids had been in a fatal school bus accident or something like that, then yes I would feel empathy for the person, because that's a devastating event that will change a person's life in the worst way imaginable. But somebody who kills themselves over being trolled by a few radio DJs? I don't want to get all bleeding-heart over this because it's being sensationalized, and these radio DJs are going to get over-punished for something they didn't even intend to do just because people are getting emotional. They should be punished for trying to breach somebody's privacy, yes, but I don't think they should be held accountable for her death, because it wasn't their intention for her to kill herself.

Originally posted by boymonkey74
They trolled a working hospital you know where a nurses time is very important how is that ok?

Like someone posted early in the thread who worked in radio most pranks calls on radio are made up and staged to avoid this kind of thing.

I wasn't trying to imply that the call they made was acceptable. I think they should be reprimanded for trying to breach somebody's privacy in a hospital, and possibly for impersonating the queen, but I don't think they should be held accountable for her death.

I'm sure some prank calls are pre-recorded, but many are live too. Howard Stern used to do live prank calls all the time, and he never had anything like this happen. More often than not a prank call is harmless mischievous fun. But people always blow things out of proportion when something like this happens, even though it's so rare.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Due to the fact that a lot of posters can't be bothered to gather specific facts about the case, I thought I'd bring some to the thread.

Jacintha Saldanha, 46, Indian, lived with husband and two children, 17 and 14, in Bristol. Stayed at nurse's accommodation near central London, in Weymouth St. close to the hospital during work hours, went home at weekend.

She was not a receptionist, she was a duty nurse, and took the telephone call from the radio station because there were no receptionists working at the time of the call, 05-30am. Believing she was talking to the actual Queen of England, she passed the call through to Kate Middleton's nurse, whom then gave a few general details about Kate's condition...Kate was asleep at the time.

No one knows for sure what transpired between the timings of when the radio show triumphantly declared their prank, and the discovery of the nurse's body at her nurse's accommodation.

Statements from the royal household and from the hospital state she was not reprimanded in any way. There are statements that say Jacintha felt very foolish and very lonely because of the jest pulled on her. Meanwhile thousands of miles away, 2 DJs were punching the air with "YES!" and laughter, unaware and ignorant of what their purile actions had set in motion.

Everybody knows that neither the 2 DJs nor the radio station wanted such a tragedy, but nevertheless, it cannot be ignored, nor should it, that their buffoonish antics played a part in what transpired. They aided in making a dedicated nurse feel utterly foolish and a failure in herself, so much so that she looks to have taken her life because of it.

It is irrelevant whether or not she had issues prior to the prank call, everybody is different, everybody perceives things in different ways. No one, and I mean, no one, takes ridicule well, it attacks and eats at the heart of us all, which is why we should be mindful of our actions, words and thoughts, and how they impact upon others. If you can't do that, if you haven't the conscience or the empathy to feel another's pain, then you are no better than the 2 DJs...you are as ignorant as they are. To you, someone else's ridicule or misfortune is to be laughed at and made merry of, just so you can feel oh so good about yourself, and are able to make yourself out to be so clever and better than others. It is the most selfish and pernicious perception of all!

This tragedy is now compounded by instant karma. Those 2 DJs will now carry the mark of this woman's suicide for as long as they live...they will come to understand that they helped her to her actions. Not in the knowledge of them, but in ignorance. Ridicule is a part of bullying. Those 2 DJs didn't even think about the professional consequences that could befall whomever took the call. They weren't interested, they wanted a laugh, consequences were trivial to them. If she'd have got sacked or severely reprimanded, it would have been her fault, not the DJs, they couldn't possibly be made to shoulder any blame...that is the thinking behind their radio show. Whose pants could they pull down in public...as long as it is not their's, of course.
edit on 8/12/12 by elysiumfire because: added extra thought

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

If the royal family have private professional medical staff, the following might be the case.

They do not want their own staff to be responsible for the mistake.
So they lay the blame on the receptionist.
Staging a suicide would make everyone believe she did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join