It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I will let Al talk for me.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I think that is odd.

Oh it's way more than odd.

A coroner would usually take 4-5 days to deliver his/her verdict and then maybe a couple more days before the public got to hear what it was.

In this case, they're saying the death is "unexplained" but they "are not looking for anyone else in connection with the death" and that "It is not being treated suspiciously"

Already the story/case is closed "poor woman killed herself over the guilt"

That is very definition of Odd!!

edit on 7/12/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

You were just told it was not the woman who gave out info, and you accepted it.

Now you're back on the 'guilt' theory in order to continue your 'secret suicide squad' the royals have out there for their nursing eradication requirements. How does the guilt theory fit now that it's not her? She transferred the call. What is there to be guilty about? She didn't reveal anything. The other nurse did. The one who is still alive.

Are they letting her live and killing the ones close to her as an example?

It's a game, isn't it..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
A husband and 2 children have today no mother because of a prank call,

Agree with you on everything else but this.

A husband and 2 children have no mother today because their mother killed herself.

The pranksters had nothing to do with it. They didn't coerce her, offend her, bully her, harass her or insult her. They did something that should not have worked.

Had the Chasers been parading up the street dressed as Osama and a shootout had occurred and she'd been shot...

then it would be the reckless pranksters fault.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by coffeesniffer

Because people make mistakes all the time, nothing runs perfectly.

Unless people have no idea about them, in which case a single mistake is simply a sign that there is a secret agenda underneath, painting reality to us all as we sleep through the dream we call waking life.

Because as soon as a bridge falls, a plane explodes, a building catches fire, a ship sinks or a man with a gun goes crazy..

it's the secret squirrels man, shhh, if you're quit, you can hear them conspire...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The radio station in question has a long history of this kind of rubbish here in Sydney.

2day FM.

There have been numerous incidences with their team 'Kyle and Jackie O.'

You'd be surprised at what they've done.

Nurses take their job very seriously. My sister is a nurse, and she has told me just what kind of ramifications this can have on a Nurse's career.

To me, this is another example of RADIO TERRORISM, instigated by 2day FM, the worst radio station in Australia.

RADIO TERRORISM.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
did anyone really die
prove it!

THIS IS ALL A F CKING HOAX THE DJS ARE THE SACRIFICE
edit on 7-12-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
did anyone really die
prove it!

Don't be stupid.

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR SELF, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME WEALTHY AND FAMOUSE WHY WHY WHY !!!

WHAT?, SHAME STEPS IN OVER THAT YOU LOT MUST BE BRAINWASHED

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So she got trolled by two radio DJs and cashed in her chips? I'm sorry, but what an idiot.

This is how much sympathy I have:

edit on 7-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
So she got trolled by two radio DJs and cashed in her chips? I'm sorry, but what an idiot.

This is how much sympathy I have:

edit on 7-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

You have the sympathy of a 3 year old.

Start to shave and become a man with a heart.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
We dont know what was happening in the womans life, this could have been the thing that tipped her over the edge. its sad really.

True. Whats that adress where she was found and why was she there ? It would be rather odd if she did it away from home

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
'Kate Middleton, Jadintha Saldanha' is an anagram of "Jihad hens, anal attack, Milton dead."

What could this mean you guys? This could be important.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be really funny this nurse put her through to another Kate in the hospital & the nurse who gave out the information gave out somebody elses info. The DJ's only said Kate & not her full name. I'm sure 'Kate' is a very common name.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
'Kate Middleton, Jadintha Saldanha' is an anagram of "Jihad hens, anal attack, Milton dead."

What could this mean you guys? This could be important.

It doesn't mean anything. It's makes no sense what so ever lol.

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
reply to post by Unrealised

WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR SELF, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME WEALTHY AND FAMOUSE WHY WHY WHY !!!

WHAT?, SHAME STEPS IN OVER THAT YOU LOT MUST BE BRAINWASHED

And? I have known a few people who have killed themselves, and on the surface it appeared everything in their life was going well.

You can't just go off how they seem, there is obviously something going on in a persons head to make them commit suicide.
edit on 7/12/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

RandomEd I was talking to cone.

Excuse me, flag waving peasant.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised

Sympathy for for a suicide that leaves two children motherless, over a job and a broken ego?

Stop shaving and grow a pair.
edit on 7-12-2012 by RandomEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEd

Originally posted by Unrealised

Sympathy for for a suicide that leaves two children motherless, over a job and a broken ego?

Stop shaving and grow a pair.

Actually, you don't even know if that was the reason.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

Actually, I have no sympathy for any mother killing herself.

If she killed herself. What reason do you suggest?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
Slightly off-topic but I also wonder why Kate's pregnancy was announced prior to the safe 12 weeks.... Hardly anyone does this these days

I remember when I got pregnant and was so excited that I couldn't resist telling everyone straight away.... And then it was a nightmare having to tell everyone that I'd had a miscarriage...

It wouldn't have been hard for them to have denied it until the safe period, even with rumours abounding... Yeah, it's all very odd, this pregnancy... Maybe it is the Antichrist

Maybe she was in there for something else. A procedure or new boobs or something. 3 days in hospital is a long time just for morning sickness. With my son I had 40 weeks of morning sickness never once did they keep me in over night, they got the fluids up & then I was sent on my way with notes on what to do. If she can't cope with morning sickness how is she going to cope with a screaming newborn?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
What I don't understand, is everyone that thinks the Royals murdered this poor woman for transferring a call, why didn't they murder the people involved with releasing topless Kate photos and Harry's compromising pics??

*THAT* is the rub. I wish people would think, but it's clear as day that people prefer to play the conspiracy game than anything else. And they'll do it, beating their chests and proclaiming "THIS IS CONSPIRACY!!!" while kicking logic into a pit...

It's got just enough dirt to be dirty but yet as soon as you look closer, it's only a smudge.

No real point in my opinion, as the facts are there, but people who either wont read them or who don't understand them, will say "Oh come on, Royals? Suicide? Are you serious? Only an idiot falls for that.." and infer that unless you 'get with it' you're a troll/idiot/fool.

Yet when weighed against reality, well it does not hold it's weight.

sadly, that doesn't matter to some... On with the show, there shall be cake!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join