It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

Just read the whole thread and maybe you will get your answer...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
reply to post by Logos23

the issuse is not the djs, its the ease of passing their security thats caused all this,dont blame the ozi djs it was all in fun
but we all know poms have a very dry sence of humor they think their shhiitt smells different to the rest of us,
it smells werse, please send the royal scamilt some more air freshiner cause this stinks!

Oh and you do not want a flame war but post this?
GTFO.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

You know your right. Pranks should not be played on public servants. Period.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

Good point however the people you pointed out are public figures with direct ties to the bigger picture, in many circles it is believed that these public figures are pawns in a sense and allowed their protected voice through the public and that what they say are clues to truth. Not sure if I just made sense but I think you might know what I am trying to say,

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Logos23

the issuse is not the djs, its the ease of passing their security thats caused all this,dont blame the ozi djs it was all in fun
but we all know poms have a very dry sence of humor they think their shhiitt smells different to the rest of us,
it smells werse, please send the royal scamilt some more air freshiner cause this stinks!

It as everything to do with the DJ's...what they did was irresponsible.....or maybe as well as my crap stinking "werse" than others i also have a warped sense responsibility.....I think not.

And oh while i am at it, I am very proud of my British sense of humour...but it helps because i understand it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
alright last post
how long will you let this family rule every part of your existance,i suppose it was the paparatzi that caused diannas death,
whats worse a prank or murder? the intention says it ALL.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

alright last post
how long will you let this family rule every part of your existance,i suppose it was the paparatzi that caused diannas death,

I love a good drunken post...at least, I hope you're drunk otherwise this just got really embarrassing for you.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

alright last post

Okay....They do not rule us...we rule them. I can go out and have a pint or 10 but can they? they can try but it will be in the papers.
I wouldn't swap my life for any of theirs.
Oh and yes it was a accident caused by a drunk frenchman going too fast in a tunnel that caused her death.
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Another overblown series of events. The prank was harmless; but apparently it's a terrible thing when it's done to the Royal Family ... yes the "Royal Family" is so above the peasants & lesser bloodlines. Royalty is in their blood.

So the nurse gets roped into the prank, which is an impersonated call requesting information that is more or less negligible. Then she kills herself?? That really doesn't add up. Maybe I'll have to read a few more post from the thread..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23

Originally posted by Parallaxed
reply to post by paradisepurple

Actually it is par for the course in the UK. I have regularly phoned hospital wards when a relative was ill in hospital and the nurse would very kindly give me an update on how they were. There is nothing unusual about that. At least not in the NHS.

I would agree this is the norm in the UK....I spent two and half years in hospital with my daughter and relatives were allowed to ring and ask about her without any security questions and checks, and I have done it on many occasions enquiring about my own relatives...It is nothing unusual.Obviously when it is a high profile family one would think that greater security measures were in place....I put this down to mere incompetence...nothing more

Yeah, but the difference here is you are not part of the Royal Family. These Elite have security procedures in place. They are not your regular Joes that go to hospital.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

alright last post

How does the royal family "rule every part of my existence"? I think people from outside the UK have misconceptions about what the royal family actually do.
Murder? seriously?...i said this on another thread...but if this death is part of some Royal conspiracy theory I will eat my hat!
And you just furthered my belief that people outside the UK are more obsessed with the royals than us Brits are...if you dislike them fair enough....but I don't get why you feel so angry when you don't even have to live with them...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
jeez people cant take a joke anymore
to commit suicide over something like that is foolish

I agree entirely. Yes the DJ's are complete morons and nobody should be suggesting otherwise, but as I said to friends on FB earlier she took it to heart and let it get her down when she should have seen the funny side...complete over-reaction unfortunately although I suspect she may have had other problems previous and this just topped it off!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Actually it is par for the course in the UK. I have regularly phoned hospital wards when a relative was ill in hospital and the nurse would very kindly give me an update on how they were. There is nothing unusual about that. At least not in the NHS.

I would agree this is the norm in the UK....I spent two and half years in hospital with my daughter and relatives were allowed to ring and ask about her without any security questions and checks, and I have done it on many occasions enquiring about my own relatives...It is nothing unusual.Obviously when it is a high profile family one would think that greater security measures were in place....I put this down to mere incompetence...nothing more

Yeah, but the difference here is you are not part of the Royal Family. These Elite have security procedures in place. They are not your regular Joes that go to hospital.

Yes this may well be the case....I have stated a couple of times that no-one can argue that some form of incompetence didn't take place.But that being the case, surely these elite security procedures ultimately are the responsibility of the Royals security and not the nurses? I would say there was some incompetence on those whose job it is to look out for the Royal's interests and well being.....i merely told of my experience to point out what a nurses job normally entails....or are we suggesting that nurses should be part of a security team for high profile patients?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Its the new kind of person the system has encouraged, stuff up and we won't sack you but we expect you to euthanize yourself. You see it in the financial world with people taking their own life due to mistakes and its common in Japan to off yourself out of shame.

It saves a lot of paper work and everyone likes something that was messy to be ended quickly and cleanly..plus it saves money in the long run.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
reply to post by Unity_99

Why do you believe that? You must have a reason...

All of this is meaningless speculation. Its infinitely more likely that the circumstances of this woman's life, coupled with this latest incident, caused her to take her own life.

Murder? Who? Why? No motive here, just a poor, duped woman. Beyond that your just talking.

Whether or not she did take her own life is also still meaningless speculation, the cause of death hasn't been disclosed.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The whole thing was in poor form to begin with ,some people have to make a stupid joke about everything ,i hope they both get sacked ,i bet the people who say it was only a prank would be p,,,,,ed off if someone made a stupid prank call while their wife was in hospital.There is a time and place for jokes ,pranks .and it wasnt there .
Where was the security screening the calls ??? hopeless !!!!!!!!!!! Now two children have no mother because she was humiliated and made out to be a dimwit in front of the whole world,because of a pair of media Idiots ,a bit like Princess Diana being pursued by the Paper Nazis into that tunnel

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bronto

Where was the security screening the calls ??? hopeless !!!!!!!!!!! Now two children have no mother because she was humiliated and made out to be a dimwit in front of the whole world,because of a pair of media Idiots ,a bit like Princess Diana being pursued by the Paper Nazis into that tunnel

No they don't have a mother because she killed herself, if that is what you believe.

The humilition was worse then leaving two children?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Yes this may well be the case....I have stated a couple of times that no-one can argue that some form of incompetence didn't take place.But that being the case, surely these elite security procedures ultimately are the responsibility of the Royals security and not the nurses? I would say there was some incompetence on those whose job it is to look out for the Royal's interests and well being.....i merely told of my experience to point out what a nurses job normally entails....or are we suggesting that nurses should be part of a security team for high profile patients?

Security glitches can happen,even to the royal family, who 's old enough to remember Michael Fagan?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
im talking to children
thats obvious
if they are your slaves, how are they working for you!?WHAT DO YOU MAKE NOTHING you have absolutly no $ and YOU PAY TAX they controll the system
you do more for them than they do for you but its geared in a way that makes you think the oposite
bah bah
check out the council of 13 and how the world opperates
i cant say anymore except
WTFU

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Doubtful that is why she committed suicide. She was most likely on the brink for whatever other reasons, and then became a worldwide object of ridicule, even if to a small degree, and was probably at risk of losing her job. In the US, HIPPA violations are a HUGE deal in the medical field. I would presume The UK isn't much different.

To think she committed suicide because of this alone is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join