It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK and US: the special relationship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The hidden true nature of just how deeply the US and UK are entangled is under one of the biggest, most important lies being perpetrated by the media narrative. In reality, the alliance is extremely close and goes back a long time. And now, many social experiments, such as total public surveillance, are conducted on the smaller population in England before being tried here, in what I believe is a planned, designed manner.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Just Chris

Why not? We are all the same species. Our problems mainly arise from self interest, whether that be in finance, agriculture, defence, etc.

Don't get me wrong, i like the fact i am British and i love all of our differences. I just do not see why a One World Government would necessarily be a bad thing - a lot of positives could come out of all being under the same umbrella.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good things that could come from it if it were ever the case, but with the people in charge of the most powerful nations have other agendas.

Imagine a single digital currency? No longer could I pop round to my friends house, do a quick job for him in return for tax free cash (which let's be honest we all do). Nothing can hidden. Now that's just an example but on the overall basis of been monitores and watched, that in my opinion is a severe breach of human rights.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

US presidents descended from European royal bloodlines.

TextGeorge Washington (descendant of Edward III of England: father through both paternal grandparents of Lady Margaret Percy as well as her husband; mother through both parents of George Nevill, 4th Baron Bergavenny)
Thomas Jefferson (descendant of Edward III of England through Edward Neville, 3rd Baron Bergavenny
James Madison (descendant of Edward I of England through Elizabeth de Bohun, Countess of Arundel
James Monroe (descendant of Edward III of England through John Stewart, 4th Earl of Atholl
John Quincy Adams (descendant of Edward III of England through Cardinal Henry Beaufort
Andrew Jackson (descendant of Edward III of England through w/o Martin De La See and Sir Anthony Jackson
William Henry Harrison and his grandson, Benjamin Harrison (descendants of Edward I of England through Margaret de Bohun, Countess of Devon and Andrew Windsor, 1st Baron Windsor)
Zachary Taylor (descendant of Edward I of England through father of Eleanor de Bohun; her mother descended from Henry III and husband was son of Edward III. Another descent from Edward III was through Anne de Greystoke, granddaughter of Robert Ferrers, 5th Baron Boteler of Wem; her husband descended from Henry I through Dervorguilla I of Galloway)
Franklin Pierce (descendant of Henry I of England through Robert, 1st Earl of Gloucester)
Rutherford Hayes (descendant of William I of Scotland and William the Conqueror)
Grover Cleveland (descendant of Edward I of England through Isabel le Despenser, Countess of Arundel, Elizabeth de Bohun, Countess of Arundel, Margaret, Duchess of Norfolk and Eleanor de Bohun, Countess of Ormonde)
Theodore Roosevelt [descendant of James I of Scotland (through George Seton, 6th Lord Seton) and Edward III of England (through Joan Beaufort, Queen of Scots)
William Taft (descendant of Edward III of England through both paternal grandparents of Lady Margaret Percy as well as her husband)
Warren Harding (descendant of Henry II of England)
Calvin Coolidge (descendant of Edward I of England through Katherine de Stafford and Peter Hildyard, son-in-law of Martin De La See)
Herbert Hoover (descendant of Edward III of England through Lady Katherine Neville)
Franklin Roosevelt (descendant of James II of Scotland)
Harry S. Truman (descendant of Robert III of Scotland)
Richard Nixon (descendant of Henry II of England)
Gerald Ford (descendant of Edward I of England)
Jimmy Carter (descendant of Edward III of England)
Bill Clinton (descendant of Robert II of Scotland through w/o James Ross, 4th Lord Ross)
George H. W. Bush and his son, George W. Bush (descendants of Edward I of England and Robert II of Scotland
Barack Obama (descendant of Edward I of England and William the Lion of Scotland)

Mind you, if you go back far enough millions of others are descended from them too. And if you believe wikipedia.
edit on 7-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Imagine a single digital currency? No longer could I pop round to my friends house, do a quick job for him in return for tax free cash (which let's be honest we all do). Nothing can hidden. Now that's just an example but on the overall basis of been monitores and watched, that in my opinion is a severe breach of human rights.

I've never met your friend, never mind gone round to his house and 'done a job for him' in return for money.

The pair of you need to come clean about this arrangement before your families are hurt. It's almost 2013 and most of us are fairly understanding about this kind of thing and don't judge.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Merriman Weir because: .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

US presidents descended from UK royal bloodlines.

Unfortunately, they're not really "UK" bloodlines. The vast majority of the Royal bloodlines that have ruled the UK/Britain/England have been 'foreigners' who've left the British or usually English to carry the can for their misdeeds.

Two posts on this hereandhere.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by khimbar

US presidents descended from UK royal bloodlines.

Unfortunately, they're not really "UK" bloodlines. The vast majority of the Royal bloodlines that have ruled the UK/Britain/England have been 'foreigners' who've left the British or usually English to carry the can for their misdeeds.

Two posts on this hereandhere.

I've made a sneaky edit.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I've never met your friend, never mind gone round to his house and 'done a job for him' in return for money.

The pair of you need to come clean about this arrangement before your families are hurt. It's almost 2013 and most of us are fairly understanding about this kind of thing and don't judge.

I said a 'quick job'. But I mean fix his kitchen door or help him construct his pond!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I said a 'quick job'. But I mean fix his kitchen door or help him construct his pond!

Sooner or later you'll run out of things to tell people that you've fixed. Better to come clean than drag it out, Chris. It must be awful having to live a lie like this.

Actually I agree, for different reasons. A non-cash society really frightens me and should frighten everyone if they look at the ramifications of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

The historical relationships between these two nations (tribes grown big) goes far further back into history then simply 1776.

US and UK in Prophecy

The truth of these things can be summarized as thus:

- The nations of USA and UK are the modern day tribes of Ephraim and Mennesah (two sons of Joseph) who received the name of Israel on Jacob's death bed (not judah/jews).

- The "stone of scone" used to cornonate the British royals is the exact same rock the Jacob slept on when he received the name Israel to begin with. it is Jacob's pillar stone, and all the kings of Israel were coronated over the same rock as England's kings.

- These are the only 2 nations to ever exist that fulfilled the physical blessings of Abraham promised by God to the decendents of Abraham (possessing the gates of your enemies, 1/3 of the natural resources on Earth were at one point under these 2 nations, wealth, safety etc.) These blessings were received at the begining of the 1800's as the numbers for these two nations power grew substantially, untill Vietnam, where prolonging sin on the behalf of both nations leaders led to these blessing being cutoff, and both nations have been in decent since.

- The Thrown of David is the Thrown of England, the authoritative seat of God's physical covenant people rests in London, their royals are of Judah decent (jews) because God promised the rulership of Israel would go through David (Judah), but the blessings of Abraham were given to Ephriam and Mennessah (Israel), even though they are ruled over by Judah.

- Brith = Covenant: Ish = People belonging to (in Hebrew) British = People belonging to the Covenant (in Hebrew)

- Saxons = Isaac's Sons (no vowels in Hebrew) Scssns

- No vowels in hebrew as well as old English (and some Welsh present day), very few languages have had this trait.

- English is almost a perfect mesh of German (their masters after the captivity of Israel in the 700's BC, Germans are modern day Assrians) and Hebrew languages.

CONCLUSION

These two nations are brothers from the start, they share a long history of mutual suffering/enslavement. They only separated recently in 1776 and by great design. God fulfilled his promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through prophetic Israel (England and USA, NOT Judah) and all is in perfect agreement with God's Covenant with Abraham.

I know many of you might laugh at this post. But please read the free book I linked by Herbert W. Armstrong and see demonstrative proof of the scriptures come to fruition, as the lost 10 tribes of Israel are revealed, and a far greater understanding of the intricate relationship between the USA and the UK present day. They must stand together, for God's word to be executed in the Day of the Lord, a time we are living through right now.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by Merriman Weir

- Brith = Covenant: Ish = People belonging to (in Hebrew) British = People belonging to the Covenant (in Hebrew)

- Saxons = Isaac's Sons (no vowels in Hebrew) Scssns

- No vowels in hebrew as well as old English (and some Welsh present day), very few languages have had this trait.

- English is almost a perfect mesh of German (their masters after the captivity of Israel in the 700's BC, Germans are modern day Assrians) and Hebrew languages.

No offence, but I've got to stop at this and point out that is really a nonsense. You don't think Old English has vowels? Old English has more vowels than are currently in Modern English. I know as I read Old English.

A prefect mesh of German? Which German? English - whether it's Old, Middle or Modern, is Germanic - but it's a family of languages of which German is only one. Arguably, Frisian is probably the best "mesh" with Old English.

Also, Welsh also has more vowels than Modern English because it actually uses a couple of consonants as vowels as well as utilising the regular vowels.

As for the back-etymology of British, it doesn't even work properly. It works now with the current use and spelling of British, but not with older forms - which would surely be more accurate, rather than less accurate. Unless of course, this some kind of predestined thing where "yeah, this will make sense in 2000 years but not right now, when the word British isn't actually being used."

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Sooner or later you'll run out of things to tell people that you've fixed. Better to come clean than drag it out, Chris. It must be awful having to live a lie like this.

Actually I agree, for different reasons. A non-cash society really frightens me and should frighten everyone if they look at the ramifications of it.

Why frightening ? can i swap my cow for your two goats ? Bartering is still alive, its not all about the money.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The same relationship a farther and son have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join