It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue flash/explosions in the sky.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I saw many during the 1999 bombing... Of all colors...

Do you know something about the satellites which are changing its position height incredible fast? With a fast variation of light intensity?
And some interesting crafts, incredible regularly and uniformly flying, high, but, I can not explain... Of very intensive color.
Why they stopped to fly over?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by angelchemuel

Explosions In The Sky is a great band.
I've seen them a few times.

Me too. Fantastic band and as good as the albums are they step up massively for the live shows. Its good to see here in the UK that the venues they play at are getting steadily bigger.

On topic: This is very intriguing. My first thought was fireworks due to the 'implosion element' of the sightings but it seems far fetched that the OP wouldnt recognise them as such. I'm leaning towards localised phenomena rather than space debris due to the lack of a sound delay.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

That's annoying. From the nature of your post I was expecting to see two videos of ball lightning.

However we instead got an electrical discharge on power lines and and a video from beneath an airports flight path as an aircraft flies in and out of cloud on its approach.

In the second video the shooter clearly knew prior to its appearance exactly where the light would show itself.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Im glad someone else experienced this too!

The end of Ocotober I had a simular experience with my roomate, outside my home.

The time was about 10-11pm Ontario, Canada (not good with time zones
) .. we were having a ciggerette on my back porch. As I was taking a toke, an enormous flash lit up the entire region where I live!
I saw the flash and so did my roomate... it was a blue/white light which flashed, EXPANDED, and then came back into its self...it lit up EVERYTHING.
I live in the country, there is no sounds from the city, no light pollution etc..

RIGHT after the flash there was a LONG and POWERFUL roaring sound, like thunder but there was no thunder or lightening that night..this sound was right above my home, just above the clouds (the light expansion/implosion was just UNDER the clouds allowing us to see it..). The sound was so loud, a very deep and powerful rumbling which "cruised" above the clouds heading Southwest. It was a slow, steady, powerful rumbling, heading in one direction just after the flash of light. We heard the sound travel for at least 5-10km.. it was that strong of a rumbling.

I am spiritual being, I try to sense energy patterns in situations where I have an unknown feeling... I felt a precence above my head that night. This was something beyond natural phenomena.. I immediately felt an extraterrestrial precense. This is a feeling that is so alien in its energy signature.. Im not trying to bull# anyone here..
(Its like when your alone and you can sense there is a presence watching you but you ignore it.. well I dont ignore it, I try and feel the energy signature, Im sure some people here understand what Im refering to)

The roomate and I analyzed the situation over and over.. we came to the conclusion this might of been a spacecraft entering our space/time reality. Its the only thing that could explain the flash of light (travelling faster then light and ending up in Earth's atmopshere) and the powerful rumbling which cruised above our heads and was heard for some km's.

Sorry to be the "fantasizer" or whatever you peeps want to label me.. Ive seen many spaceships over and around my home. This is nothing different; the only difference with this experience is; the flash of light which expanded, lit up the entire region, and came into itself.. and the powerful rumbling cruising above the clouds - heading south west (again this was in Ontario)..

Seems like this kind of thing is happening more and more.. alien invasion anyone

edit on 8-12-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by LoveisanArt because: typos ..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My two German Shepards made me wake up at 3 something about a week ago. As I slid the patio door open I caught white/blue flash in the sky followed by another one a fraction of a second later at what appeared to be about a finger's width away. I really decided at the time it looked like something small burning up in the upper atmosphere and I stand by that....however that 2nd flash was a perfect backwards small letter "C" there were no clouds not that lightinging would a consideration. I heard absolutely nothing and the light was so intense, the image "burned" into my retna for a few moments. It was the color that I first explained to my wife when I returned to bed. A very pale blue flash.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I work very early in the morning and I seen about 4 of them this morning alone, this was at 5:30 am. Clear sky. They're like a deep blue colour, then they flash and go straight back into themselves. It was strange but I didn't think anything of it! Maybe my senses are dulled?

I have seen them though, I'm in the UK also.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi. Glad other people are noticing them too. They are happening frequently where we are. Kent, England.
My brother managed to film them from his girlfriends window. I cannot explain what he captured. Think you will find it interesting. Not only the ufo's appearing but what appears to be a structure in the sky

The first vid is my ufo video screenshots, with two screenshots of my brother video showing the flashes at the beginning, both a night and day picture.
The second video is my brothers recording. Please pause at 5:55, when it flashes, to see the ship/structure?????
The third video is a daytime recording showing no buildings at all in the same view (night)

Hope these help. Peace

Screenshot vid

my bro's nightime sky flash video

My bro's daytime shot
edit on 8-12-2012 by ooScotty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooScotty
I cannot explain what he captured. Think you will find it interesting. Not only the ufo's appearing but what appears to be a structure in the sky

Are you being serious? Nearly 10 minutes of filming a scintillating star, and a cloud lit up by what is probably lightning

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi Jane i'm in the UK, North London.

Whersabouts are you ?

So hard to watch the sky in London, especially with no garden !

Lots of light pollution.

All the best,

Gary.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thank you, I noticed a couple other threads on this subject, wondering since msm won't be linking this, maybe we need a thread for tracking these events so we can map it? may be able to come up with some plausible theories with location inf any thoughts?

Thanks

bg

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi guys....gosh you all have been busy and thank you all for your contributions.
I am not very savvy on how to respond to multiple quotes, so I am going to do it in the @________ way. Sorry. Also, I am responding to certain posts, which does not mean ones I have not responded to are of any lesser importance.
Welcome to all the 'newbies' that have signed on because of this thread

I wanted to add something to the description of the flash....doghnut....when it 'explodes' and spreads out in a perfect circle, it looks like a doghnut....you can see the sky....then it implodes, sucks itself back into its point of origin.

I am well old enough to have seen plenty of weird phenomena that HAS an explanation, This is NOT any of the following....lightening including ball lightening, no exploding transformer, not some kind of reflection off clouds, meteors or shooting star and their ilk (check out through my profile for my contribution to the meteor that my son filmed over Manchester just a few months ago), most deffinately not fireworks,

@RolledUp20s...hehe I think I know where you work!

@jjsirius....I am very glad you posted the link you did, because for me the infrasound idea is a very strong possibility.

@FireballStorm...we have come an awful long way since the '60's and '70's. I am also very well aware and understand the principles behind infrasound. I have my degree in Geography, so am very familiar with infrasounds of EQ's, volcanoes etc...and for scientists to adapt/turn/invent something to 'man produce' this has already been done and VERY, VERY scarry......scarrier than any WMD...but that is just my view. On the other hand, it could of course just be earth changes.
When I was living on Anglesey (I was born there, and moved away at 18) you would see the Isle of Man, but only on the odd day in the summer months. I would obviously visit on a very regular basis as my parents still live there. About 16 years ago I was visiting from Aberdeen with my two wee girls and we were taking a walk down the coast road, the Isle of Man was VERY clearly visible....except this was at the end of October and a pretty horrid overcast day. I remember thinking then (because of my geography background) that the atmospherics had changed.

@gnosticagnostic....thank you on behalf of all of us.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This has just been posted by the BBC direct from those glorious defenders of the universe NASA of large blue flashes over Texas

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

For about five years now I have been tellign people somethings that soud like what you have seen.
I saw this Bright white light blow up high in the sky and then as the light was moveing away from the center it then imploeded in on its self
and blew up again,, As this light blew up bigger the scond time, it turned into this ring of bluish energy that forms a circle and moves like a wave in all directions..It also was up high in the sky..The ring of energy or wave as I sometimes call it, was very powerful..It is coming and i think you are seeing something thta has to do witht his event

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
They look more like an explosion as they have an epicentre. From the centre the blue coloured 'flash' spreads out, and here comes the weird bit...it then seems to suck back in on itself. There is sometimes an explosion noise that can be heard as it contracts in on itself. They 'appear' to be happening very high up in the atmosphere.

Could this be HAARP playing with the ionosphere?
edit on 8-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Dont certain nuclear reactions cause a blue flash?

Wikipedia has a bit on it
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

i observed two almost blinding blue flashes over the irish sea about two weeks ago give or take. initially i thought it was lightening but the thunder never followed. i also thought it could of been a power hub at the offshore wind farm going fubar but never heard anything through the grapevine. they were very unusual to see and about three minutes apart. the second flash was more intense than the first.
fakedirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join