It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge earthquake hits Japan again (07/12/2012)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
im sat here watching bbc news on my box
the 5 o'clock headlines have just come on
nurse dead
hillary "satan" clinton in Belfast BS
and david cameron agrees with gay marriage
not one mention of this quake

how can that be?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

wow¬! How can people be pleased when a quake strikes and especially as it was near the last major one when that reactor went???

Those guys need to stop thinking about past wars because Japanese people today are nothing like those back in the War!!

Besides... who dropped that bloody Hiroshima bomb???

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The 30+ flags are good enough, I don't understand why there are 4-5 pages of posts in less than an hour in the middle of the night. This is an American site, and it's really late here.

This is the most moronic thing i've read on ATS in a long time. Scrap that, its the msot moronic thing i've read on the whole web ever. Disgrace to all the decent American's out there who have woken up to the fact that theres life outside your large island.

I'm really worried, hope this turns out to be ok .
edit on 7-12-2012 by Undeadlady because: .

Im glad you answered that idiotic post- Im afraid I would have been less polite.....(Oooo wouldnt want to disturb your American rest time with an event of worldwide importance, after all, websites are only active during US work hours etc etc)

On the cam links, I can get TEPCO, but TBS/JNN seem to be down.

On the suggestions of the relevance of God and Pearl Harbour anniversary- C'mon guys- really?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Isn't it a possibility pearl harbour was a false flag? Intelligence knew of the situation but didn't stop it? Ring any bells?

False Flag??? How would you define that term? It's realy important all the sudden, that we DO define terms, IMO.

Are you asking if the United States Navy of 1941 somehow influenced the Japanese Imperial Navy to stage the attack.....just so they could help us enter the war and nearly obliterate them as a nation and people? Err.... I have no doubt the Admiral of the Japanese Fleet had nothing remotely nice for feelings toward anything American that morning when the order was given to 'climb Mount Niitaka' and history began to change forever.

If your asking if F.D.R. might have suspected and let nature take it's course? Of course he did...... If we hadn't entered the war..

Well..that's a whole diff thread I guess. The whole false flag term itself has come to be so vague, so multi-purpose and by that, so totally meaningless to use...I had to ask what you meant tho?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Seems as if the aftershocks are becoming more shallow.

15:15:28 UTC 109 minutes ago Off East Coast Of Honshu, Japan5.1 10.0 (Depth by km)

16:01:50 UTC 62 minutes ago Off East Coast Of Honshu, Japan5.1 2.0 (Depth by km)

16:18:37 UTC 45 minutes ago Off East Coast Of Honshu, Japan5.0 2.0 (Depth by km)

Is this something to be concerned with?

"Only" 5+ mag's but up until that 10 km deep one the shallowest we have seen was 23 km.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
There is a slight possibility that this quake could be a foreshock. Remember that there was a 7.3 foreshock, along with its own set of aftershocks, just a day or two prior to the massive 9+. I am just glad that this quake only produced a 1 meter tsunami, which apparently did not cause much if any damage. These big quakes release so much energy there is just no telling the effects they can have on nearby stress points, sending them over the edge. So yes, Japan needs to keep up the vigilance, especially in the next days.

That's what I was wondering, too. Here's an "interactive" map of that event:

www.latimes.com...

Keep an eye out for some 6's, I guess (they hit the day after during that series).

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Attack on Pearl Harbor was called "Operation Al": Hebrew אל = gematria value 31 = היהוה Ha Yahweh = 31
It was also known as "Operation Z" which means "Zayin", or "7" in Hebrew (Z = 7) signifying destruction; ruin; weapon; attack.

The date 12/7/12 = 31. These things are planned. Think "Prometheus".

Example:

Gematria value 1776: "horned images of Ashteroth" (Gen 14:5)
The Statue of Liberty, an image of Ashteroth, a gift to New York City by French Freemasons, the book or tablet of the law held in her hand reads "1776".

edit on 7-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

If this may help a bit....

European Quake Data Center

The search screen allows a very simple box drawn on the visual map to give yourself a search area. Then you can punch dates in for magnitude and see what is normal and what isn't. I ran the Japanese area including off shore in several different ways for box shape and size and I came up with roughly the same numbers each time. 2004 - To present for Mag 5 and above records between 1,000 and 1,500 quakes for that general area and time frame.

Quakes in the 5-6 range for them have seemingly been commonplace since a time before the big one struck in 2010. I threw the link in directly to the search screen there so anyone can play with that and check it out though. For background info, I think that's the most user friendly site of the bunch.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Disreguard this post
edit on 7-12-2012 by Thrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
After the big quake there have been 15 quakes of more than 4.6.

Almost all of this 15 quakes have been of over 5

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It wasn't that strong. I was at the pharmacy picking up some medicine for my daughter when it happened (I live in Suginami-Ku in Tokyo). The guy at the counter casually remarked that the earthquake warning had sounded on his TV out the back, 'but no problem, we're in Tokyo, huh?'. Then about five seconds later it started shaking. Some stuff fell off the shelves. Very, very minor damage outside.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

So why are you translating japanese to hebrew , OH of course so you can tie it to a biblical passage , makes sense !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I cannot believe that post , its unreal ! seriously they are all stating that its ok for humans to die because japan bombed pearl harbour , and all of them talking about karma , idiots the sheer idiocy of the combined posts is astounding !

If thats a small sample of american youth im frightened for americas future !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Our building in Nagoya was shaking, and we're pretty far away from where it happened. Despite the serious nature of it, I can't help but laugh at the newscasters wearing silly little helmets as they announce the new....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Wow!...you just blew my mind on that correlation between earthquake and pearl harbor day. ... but the reality is...the people in Japan today did not bomb the US....So if this is Karma, shes a little late!

Yeah sure..

August 6

On this day in 1945, at 8:16 a.m. Japanese time, an American B-29 bomber, the Enola Gay, drops the world's first atom bomb, over the city of Hiroshima. Approximately 80,000 people are killed as a direct result of the blast, and another 35,000 are injured. At least another 60,000 would be dead by the end of the year from the effects of the fallout.

www.history.com...

Where is the "Karma"

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I have a question. Actually I was watching the Earthquakes reports the last few days , and I was waiting for something like that , and sadly happened.. Why I was waiting for that ? Because I was reading a post here on ATS , somebody posted a HAARP activity map with a level of 10M few days ago, on the west cost , and "mentioned" if something will bad happen a next few days , it will proof it is a "Man made " I am not an expert, so my question is how long would take to the HAARP to cause something like that? Days , or it will effect the area immediately ? I can't find that original post of that HAARP status photo, if you guys remember , please post it.

This is a real time HAARP status:
www.haarpstatus.com...

edit on 7-12-2012 by MagyarVagyok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagyarVagyok
reply to post by sapien82

I have a question. Actually I was watching the Earthquakes reports the last few days , and I was waiting for something like that , and sadly happened.. Why I was waiting for that ? Because I was reading a post here on ATS , somebody posted a HAARP activity map with a level of 10M few days ago, on the west cost , and "mentioned" if something will bad happen a next few days , it will proof it is a "Man made " I am not an expert, so my question is how long would take to the HAARP to cause something like that? Days , or it will effect the area immediately ? I can't find that original post of that HAARP status photo, if you guys remember , please post it.

This is a real time HAARP status:
www.haarpstatus.com...

edit on 7-12-2012 by MagyarVagyok because: (no reason given)

Yes they said something would happen here on the west coast not in japan....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
6.3 North Island New Zealand. 167 km deep. Yah how thick is the crust?
edit on 7-12-2012 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Alright, if this is true then I officially have no use for the mainstream media anymore.
Why is it that every time something earth shattering (no pun intended) happens, I find out about it on ATS first?

Because our Media is "Jersey Shore" on muscle enhancers. I watch the media when i want to be entertained, i go to my real news sources via independant reporters when i want real news like:

TTIV.com
edit on 7-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Something a little odd. On Wednesday the 5th here in Crescent City CA they sounded the Tsunami alert. We could not find any info on a practice run so don't know why it was sounded for about 3 minuets or so. I was thinking it is like crying wolf...we stayed on the deck eating breakfast and ignored it since there was no other indication of anything on the bet or emergency broadcast on TV.

That could have turned out bad since if the shelf off the coast broke and caused a tsunami there would be no time for the other warnings.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join