It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge earthquake hits Japan again (07/12/2012)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

You can try this one,

www.tepco.co.jp...

I can't see if they work or not since the IPad has issues with Adobe and windows media player. I did see in a post after mine that a user got one of the links to work.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Seems like the safe thing would be to move. Remember when Russia offered the Japanese to come there, as long as they worked hard. Not a bad offer.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

edit on 7-12-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
is it just me here alone,.. or does anyone else here also wishing for , at least , *something* to happen (especially in relation to the whole 21 December 2012) thing ,.. because otherwise, our very boring/mundane/bleak & sick "life/business goes as damn usual" ??

let's all just be honest here !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot
is it just me here alone,.. or does anyone else here also wishing for , at least , *something* to happen (especially in relation to the whole 21 December 2012) thing ,.. because otherwise, our very boring/mundane/bleak & sick "life/business goes as damn usual" ??

the only thing I hope to happen is " a change on people's heart" (must of all)... And I think it's already happening... js

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Who are you from this people?

edit on 7-12-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Wow!...you just blew my mind on that correlation between earthquake and pearl harbor day. ... but the reality is...the people in Japan today did not bomb the US....So if this is Karma, shes a little late!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Actually let me rephrase that... The majority of the people in Japan today, this generation, did not bomb the US.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

No, the Atomic Bomb was karma. This is nothing more than a natural disaster.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

well i have to say if that represents the american feeling about japonese...they better start preparing,cause... "nature" doesn't sleep!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
have strange feeling that africa will suffer the next "big" event.. but who knows. O.o hope not ofcouese.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sad that people are saying these things and trying to correlate Pearl Harbor with a quake and tsunami in Japan. As an American I sure hope karma for all the # we have done comes back in the form of a natural disaster.

The people in Japan are in no way even closely related to what happened in Pearl Harbor and with what we did to them afterward I would say more than enough destruction was dealt

The idiocy of some people in the US is beyond me....just sad that it is people like that and their comments that tend to give us a bad name all around.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Who are you from this people?

I think his name is John Higgins in the page you qouted.

cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

I'm glad you're not there OP. My heart is with your friends and ALL OF JAPAN. Gawd this is dreadful news.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just before going home I had 2 options....the yamanote line...the circular loop train that runs ABOVE , or the underground.

Well, I thought, I hate the underground, just in case of an eq....but the yamanote will take me longer, and will be packed....its just 14 mins on the underground....I`ll be OK...

I had this thought all the time....

So, anyway, I took the underground...the EXACT moment I got off it, I got the alarm from my phone, telling me there had been an eq.

Im registered to that, so, I get all the minor ones too...

I took a look at it and it said 7.8 (at first). Japanese scale 5.,,,

I dashed out the station, the stairs never seemed to end....

THe ground was moving and noone took any notice at all.

I started stopping people saying Jishin, Jishin....(eq....eq)....they all ignored me, until one guy stopped and with me witnessed the ground and signboards swaying and rocking around us. He tried to call his friends on the phone, to no avail....All phone lines were stopped.

This is nothing compared to what we went through on 3/11....of course!

Aftershock of 3/11 or precursor of something major to come...what amazed me was the total detachment of people....Oh , just another eq....THeir buildings dont tend to fall down, so thats all they care about.... How many even gave a thought about the epicenter of this big one today, wondering if it could affect the degraded nuclear plant in Fukushima??? OK, I witnessed this one in the street , so being in a building is totally different, and worse!

Let`s just hope it was just a one off rocking... ANd no more aftershocks!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Isn't it a possibility pearl harbour was a false flag? Intelligence knew of the situation but didn't stop it? Ring any bells?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Me too, wake up, coffee, smoke, ats. Then go to work and tell people something they wont hear about until the 6pm news....if they lucky

On Topic: The ring of fire has me worried as of late....hope this eq let off some pressure to be silent for a while

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Some of these cancerous posts are really irritating to read. Pearl Harbour was the same orchestrated bs that 9/11 was. What's worse is people actually think unleashing nukes was some how justified. Get your heads out of the sand already or go back to Failbook to blue pill yourself into delusion land.

I can't believe this.

I apologize for going off-topic, but my sympathy for humanity won't let me not speak out.
edit on 7/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

You should post that picture in the 'Why people hate the USA thread' which was knocking around the other day.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot

Yeah, if you're going to corner me and demand an honest answer with threats of water boarding and no ATS for a month? Well..I'll have to break and admit ..Yeah.. I'd like to see SOMETHING happen. Maybe just an unexpected object crossing the skies for a huge show...nothing like the predictions that kill millions or billions, mind you. After all they hype though....I've had it with dates of any 'vague' nature if nothing whatsoever happens.

* To thread topic... I'm glad it appears Japan wasn't badly effected. I just got up and checking the Pacific Tsunami warning center, it would appear they dodged that one this time and Shake map puts the epicenter far into the water...so they felt it but didn't get stomped by it, right? Little favors......but we take what we can all get, right?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join