It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Probably Can't Handle The Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I liked all your statements while reading them, then I realized you were answering the questions I posed in the original post by specific number.

Then I liked your responses even more.

Your wisdom may be hidden within a text wall to those who don't have the patience to read through it, but you are probably wise beyond your years.

You & I both know though... there are some of those answers we can't "prove" to the majority.
It's mostly personal experience answers, that can only be proven by personal experience.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The answer is Yes... to the last question.

The rest of those questions are to be answered by you & you alone. Otherwise, you'll never believe it.

Amen.

You will soil yourself. Then, the rest of your life will be without real purpose and motivation to do much of anything constructive. I have the answers to some of those questions now, and the soiled underpants to prove it, and I feel like I put in a cheat code on a video game, and the rest of the game has lost it's challenge and adventure.

We are glad too see another self who realizes what this MBSC has.

May we draw your attention to the bolded annotation. Would 'you' mind clarifying if these "answers" are indeed what you imply when you say "shown pictures..". If we are not clear enough; are these "answers", what you have concluded to through 'your' MBSC's understanding, or rather the actual answers.

We just want to crystalize our knowledge.

I'm thankful there are still so many mysteries for me to still explore. If I didn't have those unknowns to pursue, I'd probably have to go to Tibet and hang out with the monks on a mountain. Boring!

What starts in mystery, ends in mystery. But through death comes life. Infinte.

This MBSC would be honored if he could do such a thing.

The pursuit is the best part. Like the many hours of a video game adventure being far more fun than the ending sequences of the game. Sometimes, it's better to keep playing the game as long as you can, because when the game ends, that's it, time to start a new one completely different. As is life.

Without the pursuit, there is no end. Hell, there isn't even a beginning.

Besides, some of the great mysteries have disappointing answers. Our imaginations want there to be more to it, but sometimes there isn't a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, it's more like a port-a-potty of gold...

If someone truly 'thinks' there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, 'thinking' would imply that it 'could be there'. The person would then be sub-conciouslly creating that second option of a " port-a-potty " a you describe it, whether its filled with gold is also up to you.

Don't Think, just Know.
Don't just Know, Trust.

Sometimes, the answers are too far beyond what we can comprehend right now, which feels like this...

That's pretty much what it really is,

Be happy in the now, with what you have, and don't take anyone or anything for granted.
The answers are all around you, it's the questions that are what is suppressed.

Namaste.

edit on 7-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

May we draw your attention to the bolded annotation. Would 'you' mind clarifying if these "answers" are indeed what you imply when you say "shown pictures..". If we are not clear enough; are these "answers", what you have concluded to through 'your' MBSC's understanding, or rather the actual answers.

I'm not up to date on all the abbreviations yet, what is MBSC exactly?
I'm also not sure what you're asking specifically.

I don't see that you asked any other questions, I do see we are agreeable about many concepts and understandings though. Maybe if I knew what your abbv. means I could be more thorough.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm not up to date on all the abbreviations yet, what is MBSC exactly?

Our apologies, we do not 'like' to assume any knowledge of any of the concepts we speak of.

MBSC, as we annotate it, is a simpler anotation for M/B/S C or Mind/Body/Spirit Complex.

I'm also not sure what you're asking specifically.

We will try to rephrase..

Are the "answers" that you speak of, the ones that have made you feel like you have the cheat codes to a game that is not "fun" anymore once aquired, "answers" 'you' have concluded to through reasearch/understandings...

Or..

Were these "answers" 'shown' to you, by someone/thing/being.

If your MBSC would prefer U2U communication, we are not opposed to it.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

Are the "answers" that you speak of, the ones that have made you feel like you have the cheat codes to a game that is not "fun" anymore once aquired, "answers" 'you' have concluded to through reasearch/understandings...

Or..

Were these "answers" 'shown' to you, by someone/thing/being.

Not sure "shown" is the best word to use there.

What would you call walking down a random street, then all of a sudden hearing music you've never heard before, and then, getting jumped and injected with the Superman gene in a dark alley, and then, thrown naked into the middle of Walmart during a Black Friday sale while on PCP?

That would have been a more pleasant experience actually.

What I know I've seen, felt, heard, & saw personally. Online research just confirmed I wasn't just experiencing a hallucination, for about 6 weeks straight. There are many who know what I know, does the Borg also know these things too?

The Borg.... because you are someone who uses that term "we" instead of "I", because you've transcended the ego and individual consciousness, or whatever it is "I" have heard it explained. Just being humorous, no offense meant. Trying to be humorous that is.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Our apologies.

Please refer to the U2U, for our communication on this thread will cease.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join