It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boss providing food

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrischris

""Do me a favor. Go back to my first post and show me the complaint.""

The fact that you posted in the "RANT" section gives one the impression that you are complaining.
edit on 9-12-2012 by chrischris because: (no reason given)

LOL My bad! I meant to click on General Chit Chat. Guess I've clicked on Rant so many times it's now programmed into me. Thanks for pointing this out. LOL I'm still laughing at my blunder.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My boss and coworkers are like my adopted family. Almost every day the boss or asst mgr brings in home made dinners/desserts for us to eat. It IS a second family. Some nights everyone goes out drinking after work or out to do fun things together. I believe there is around 14 of us who work there. Everyone has everyone's facebook, always is joking, we have fun during work, everyone helps everyone. As we get food most of the time (aside the free food we can have from work itself), that aspect of the job is still highly highly appreciated. I never take advantage of anything there, and love that I'm the newest employee who is treated as warmly, lovingly and like the family as everyone else.

Best job I've ever had and I can see myself staying there til I retire. Easily. First time in my life I loved working for fast food EVER. Despite everyone of the management working there for 15 to 25 years and ALL started when in highschool, that says a LOT of how tight they are, how accepting they are to new workers like me, and the fact not many people have quit over the decades the store has been there. Ultra low to non existant turn around. Win in my eyes. I may make less than 8000 a year take home, but the love and fun of this job makes it so worth it. I found my job for the rest of my working time. Over time I'll become management and I"ll be sure to pass on the tradition of bringing in meals for everyone. THAT is love as I've never seen it before.

I look at it this way, I spend most of my day (When full time of course) at work with the people there. It's in the best interest to make friends, be positive and enjoy the time. If you don't, (and that's general 'you'), you'll be miserable and end up losing the job or getting filled with anger or depression. We spend a lot of our daily lives at our jobs. Make the best of it.

<< 1  2   >>

join