It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Melbourne, Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My brother and I saw 3 ufos at approximately 10:15am in altona north. I for one am a skeptic about this subject.. But what I saw this morning on my break while at work.. Was unexplainable.

I really don't know what to make of it, first I was thinking it might be some secret military project.. But the way it moved.. Don't think we have that kind of technology to make crafts move that fast in weird directions, although I could be wrong.

Just an amazing sight though.. I had made threads about how ufos do not exist and what not, we'll be eating my words now. I was going to record it but didn't have cross my mind, I was just shocked. Lasted in the air for about 1 minute or less. Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Coming from someone that didn't believe.

Peace.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
My brother and I saw a 3 ufos at approximately 10:15am in altona north. I for one am a skeptic about this subject.. But what I saw this morning on my break while at work.. Was unexplainable.

I really don't know what to make of it, first I was thinking it might be some secret military project.. But the way it moved.. Don't think we have that kind of technology to make crafts move that fast in weird directions, although I could be wrong.

Just an amazing sight though.. I had made threads about how ufos do not exist and what not, we'll be eating my words now. I was going to record it but didn't have cross my mind, I was just shocked. Lasted in the air for about 1 minute or less. Just thought I'd share this with you guys. Coming from someone he didn't believe.

Peace.

What did it look like?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Welcome to the club. I'll get you a fork!

Seriously, how does it feel? Pretty cool eh?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the club is right....it takes your breath away...doesn't it....Now, you'll spend the rest of your life, looking at the skies.....

Des

edit on 6-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

No details on what it looked like/ what happened?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
My brother and I saw 3 ufos at approximately 10:15am in altona north.

I went to high school in Altona North.

Please describe the UFO more.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

Really bright circular shaped , I'd say about 25k feet up in he air. It's all I can really tell you guys. Wish I had a telescope with me. Lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Welcome to the club is right....it takes your breath away...doesn't it....Now, you'll spend the rest of your life, looking at the skies.....

Des

This is the kind of sighting "a more certain belief" comes from, that some skeptics don't get. When you see for yourself, up close and personal, no one can tell you they don't exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.heraldsun.com.au...
UFO sighted over Carlton Gardens in central Melbourne

www.onlymelbourne.com.au...
We receive UFO Sighting reports in Melbourne at the rate of one a week.

top topics

join