It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery tremors in north Texas leaves experts puzzled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What is going on first the noises and now mystery tremors. Is it something trying to communicate with us or is it a warning sign or maybe a wake up call but what ever it may be it has my attention. theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... 6, 2012 – CORSICANA, TEXAS — Reports of earthquake-like tremors starting Tuesday afternoon and continuing until early Wednesday can’t be confirmed as true earthquakes, but experts can’t say what it is, either. “We started getting calls at 3:09 p.m. (Tuesday),” said Eric Meyers, Navarro County Emergency Coordinator. “The first calls were north of Corsicana in the Hickory Hollow area with two separate residents out there reporting unusual tremors being felt along with a rumbling type of noise.” After checking with the U.S. Geological Survey website, Meyers also checked with the National Weather Service and state emergency management offices. “About two hours later, approximately five o’clock, there were additional reports in the same area of heavier tremors, the same vicinity, the same residents,” Meyers said. Another report came from the western part of the county, near Navarro Mills. read more at theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If i had to wager a guess, i would say its either giant rock eating worms like in the movie Tremors, or some kind of mining operation.

I really hope its the giant worms, that would be way more fun.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It is extremely close to a super collider one third the size of the largest in the world.(Formerly largest)
en.wikipedia.org...

The Superconducting Super Collider (SSC) (also nicknamed the Desertron[1]) was a particle accelerator complex under construction in the vicinity of Waxahachie, Texas, that was set to be the world's largest and most energetic, surpassing the current record held by the Large Hadron Collider. Its planned ring circumference was 87.1 kilometres (54.1 mi) with an energy of 20 TeV per proton. The project's director was Roy Schwitters, a physicist at the University of Texas at Austin. Dr. Louis Ianniello served as its first Project Director for 15 months.[2] The project was cancelled in 1993 due to budget problems.[3]

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xDeadcowx
I really hope its the giant worms, that would be way more fun.

Yeah, go ahead, laugh and mock. Obviously you have never had to deal with giant rock eating worms, so it's easy for you to make fun.

Just once and, I promise you, you won't be laughing anymore!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Maybe it's the rumored underground tunnels that are supposedly being mined underneath the Ozark mountains that are rumored to connect to certain cities across the U.S., even Texas. Just a guess - a stab in the dark if you will.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What's going on in Texas...earlier today here on ATS there was a post about multiple utility poles on fire in different locations

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
What's going on in Texas...earlier today here on ATS there was a post about multiple utility poles on fire in different locations

Bingo....guessing its related....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks for posting the link
I was playing online poker at the same time as replying to this post - was going to go look it up after I finished the game

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

that was the greatest movie of my childhood!
Kevin Bacon, woooooo!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

Completely off-topic, but LOVE the avatar....nice mix of three great characters in three great movies.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ddarkangle2bad

It's all the elite going into hiding to their bunkers in the southern hemisphere using that underground subway system of theirs... LMAO .. just kidding.. seriously interesting though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ddarkangle2bad

Underground military bases being constructed by the corrupt U.S government is most likely what those noises were...
edit on 6-12-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

No not just kidding. Quite likely actually.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

hmm maybe.. we'll find out in a couple of weeks right?

top topics

join