It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright ATS, This Food Stamp President Stigma Crap Has Ruined My Christmas. Enough is Enough!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sounds like discrimination to me contact your states commission for the blind they can help you get a lawyer.
Sounds like you deserve a cold one now, cheers my friend. Sorry you have to deal with this crap at Christmas hope you can get back in your local store.

Thanks
bg

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cbaskins

also if he really is a cop get a lawyer and file a complaint against him... if he interviewed her and never read her her right but showed his badge ... (get a copy of what she signed)

he in deep dog do...

sue him but not Kroger.... if at any time he id himself as a cop... but never followed procedure he is screwed...

EDIT: I reread the post...

was she ever read her rights prior to questioning? if not anything signed is invalid and her blindness negates it anyhow

edit on 8-12-2012 by ripcontrol because: newspeak is not freespeak

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
you probably will not win but it is fun to make the lp/security guy have a bad day.....

Thanks so much for the info! That is really all I want, is this guy to have a bad day. He was very mean and uncompassionate, especially seeing that he could have did a few minutes more of investigation to resolve the issue. I have talked to alot of great people so far, and have obtained samples of Manager opinions from around the U.S. and they all said it should have not went down that way. I love Kroger, and I wouldn't want to tarnish their reputation over one guy's behavior. It really makes me feel like a criminal when my 2 yearold cries because we tell him we cannot go to Kroger. We usually go on the walking trail on Saturday and get a small snack from Kroger and goto the park, but now we had to just continue on without stopping. Thanks again

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cbaskins

Wellp over the past week my slooth work has led me to the conclusion that I won't be going to Kroger for a long time. It is up to the LP officer to revoke the ban, and this isn't going to happen unfortunately. I am to pay a civil demand for 250 dollars or supposedly further action will be taken. I am not going to pay this, and I am afraid this isn't good for anyone involved.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join