It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Information Regarding A Vison I Had A Few Months Back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello all,

I'm writing this thread hoping to find more information regarding a vision I had a few months back that came to me after having epiphany about the Internet regarding how it's affecting our Civilization and all the possible things that it could be doing to degrade it. I begin to worry what would happen to our Civilization eventually and how it may play a role in biblical prophecies and then all of a second just moments after the epiphany, a vision appeared right before me which is something that's NEVER happened to me before.

In this vision, I saw two large round objections that were moving towards one another. It was blue, almost like a animated hologram that lasted for about 5-8 seconds. During those 5-8 seconds I've felt something I've never felt before in my life, a feeling that I cannot explain almost if it never wanted me to forget it. It truly felt ominous and straight after it was over, I started having panic attacks because at first thought I thought it was an asteroid impact with Earth, then I started to think about my Daughter and how I may never see her grow up. I've never had a panic attack before, ever. I literally was shaking, felt cold chills for a few hours and that night was the first night I ever prayed asking for strength.

I realize now that it couldn't have possibly been an asteroid but rather another planet due to the size of the round objects I saw. I posted in another thread, explaining my experience and another Member mentioned something about people already claiming to see 'Two Worlds' via visions. I googled, and didn't find anything so I assume I'm using all the wrong keywords and that's where you bright members come in, I'm hoping some of you will help me find more information regarding others visions so I can read about theirs and look for similarities.

I don't know why I had this vision, I don't even consider myself anywhere near being a Prophet and this happened long before I came up with my username but it sure seems like God has a funny sense of humor doing this to me if it was indeed a real vision. The fact that I have no mental disorders, never hallucinated or saw visions once in my life until I finally had this one, how how I felt during those 8-10 seconds leads me to believe that what I saw was actually something shown to me from a higher power.

I kept asking why me? So, I googled characteristic of a Prophet and found that I fit the category of a Prophet.

Power of the Spirit
Total Obedience
Peace with God
Patience
Integrity and honesty
Humility
Compassion
Tenacity and commitment
Boldness and courage

And finally last but not least, prophets are different and I'm very different from most people due to my hearing loss. Because of it, it allowed me to see the World in ways most people cannot preceptive it but still have access to such perception but it's rather much harder to see through it. A blind person I met, once told me that because of our disability; we will glorify God and I finally see what she means.

I'm not 'claiming' to be a Prophet, I know I'm not one but I'm here simply looking for answers and I hope some of you will be able to help me. I would very much appreciate it, if I could just get some answers that I've been dying to look for ever since I had my vision.

Characteristics of a Prophet

Regards,

Mark

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Also I should probably add, that I would appreciate it if people can throw a few flags my way so this thread can make it to the main page with hopes of getting the answers I seek for.

Much appreciated

Regards,

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Well...it's obvious from your user name here, you already considered yourself a prophet before your vision. What is the mission of your prophecy.....

Des

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hey Mark, based on your explanations in your OP I believe that what you saw in your vision was the transition from the old earth into the new earth and what you experienced in these 5 seconds where the last seconds of the final alignment? Or the energy coming forth from the galactic core? 12/21/12 rings a bell?

edit on 6-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Well...it's obvious from your user name here, you already considered yourself a prophet before your vision. What is the mission of your prophecy.....

Des

I like how people make assumptions about others when they know nothing about them. I already told you, I'm not claiming to be a 'Prophet' nor do I even consider myself one.

From my OP;

I don't know why I had this vision, I don't even consider myself anywhere near being a Prophet and this happened long before I came up with my username but it sure seems like God has a funny sense of humor doing this to me if it was indeed a real vision. The fact that I have no mental disorders, never hallucinated or saw visions once in my life until I finally had this one, how how I felt during those 8-10 seconds leads me to believe that what I saw was actually something shown to me from a higher power.

I've had my username LONG before I even had such a vision. I've always been interested in prophecies and like to make predictions myself through analytic thinking, so when I joined this site I thought 'TheProphetMark' sounded pretty good and went with it. I sign up solely to read end time prophecies among other things that I'm also interested in.

I just wasted a good 10 minutes writing a post just to reply to you because you didn't read my whole post. So please, don't put words in my mouth and say I consider myself a prophet when I don't. That's a very ignorant thing to post.

So much for 'Denying Ignorance'.

Really I should have just smiled, and said you didn't read my post so think whatever you want to think.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Hey Mark, based on your explanations in your OP I believe that what you saw in your vision was the transition from the old earth into the new earth and what you experienced in these 5 seconds where the last seconds of the final alignment? Or the energy coming forth from the galactic core? 12/21/12 rings a bell?

edit on 6-12-2012 by PurpleVortex because: spelling

I don't know what it was. That's why I'm asking answers, where did you come up with this idea? And as much as I've been interested in 12/21/21 for almost 10 years now I would hate if my vision actually had to do with such date because it would just be oddly weird. But, I really like the idea of a new earth merging with the old. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the energy coming forth from the galactic core as I'm sure something like that wouldn't show two large objects either merging into one another or smashing into one another. This is exactly why I'm looking for answers.

I'm looking for accounts of others who had the same vision as I did, or something similar. I'm hoping somebody had a longer vision and something more and actually have more information about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hi, I'm not an expert at anything but I have had the odd vision now and again. You might never know what your vision was about.

We can learn a lot from the internet but there is a lot of nonsense out there as well.
Who made up this list of characteristics of a prophet? I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.

Can I ask how you had your vision, did it come while you were awake, meditating or just out of the blue?
Purple Vortex said about 21/12/12. ( English way ) That day is just the end of a planetary cycle and the start of a new one, so he/she could be right. Visions are not always about doom and gloom.

" I kept asking why me?" Why not you?

I believe and this is just my opinion, the reason predictions don't come true is because people who have visions think about it too much trying to work out what it means. You will know when it happens.
I know I haven't given you the answer you wanted but it's the best I could do.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well excuse me for even reading and replying to your thread....I won't do that again....

I wasn't rude to you in any way at all, and asked a valid question based on my own observation. I did read your whole OP. Sorry I didn't write what you wanted to read. That makes me Human, I guess. Having a mind of my own.

Best of luck in finding the answers and replies only you want to read.

Des

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

it's obvious from your user name here, you already considered yourself a prophet before your vision

If you read my OP, why you feel the need to state something that I already mentioned otherwise? I never once considered myself a Prophet and I don't take kindly towards people who try to put words in my mouth. You wouldn't be getting all defensive like you are now, so do yourself a favor and lose the ego and admit you had no right to make such statement which such, felt like you were attacking me.

And to answer you're question, I'm NOT a Prophet and I don't have a mission. My only mission is just like anyone else on ATS to find and seek the Truth.

Forget and move on.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

My ego???? I'm not the one calling myself a prophet with my username......

I will move on...you have a chip on your shoulder, I'm not willing to tiptoe around....

Des

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

My ego???? I'm not the one calling myself a prophet with my username......

I will move on...you have a chip on your shoulder, I'm not willing to tiptoe around....

Des

You're funny. If I created my username out of ego alone, I'm sure I would have posted threads regarding visions to satisfy my ego when I first joined but I didn't. I just posted one today about a vision I had a few months back hoping to find some answers.

Can't you just get off your high horse and get over yourself and quit being so arrogant? Really, because I'm laughing at you so bad right now because of how stupid you're making yourself look and this isn't what I wanted to happen in this thread. I didn't come on to deal with little arrogant kids who think they know everything. I came here to have discussions.

Whatever you reply after this, I'm not replying back. I only did it to see if you're little ego would fight back and it did, twice.

Bye.

*On the side note, I would like to put this behind us and call it a misunderstanding. Forgive and forget, water under the birdge. I don't hold grudges. I love you Brother..........or Sister? I get the feeling you might be a woman though because of Destiny

edit on 6-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Forgive

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am not being arrogant (far from it) but I was born a SEER (It's a kind of prophet) And I have fought against it all my life.
But lately I have enjoyed the dreams etc as I now have two teenagers who see things just like me, sometimes even better.

I have had a dream recently that showed me a new and better Earth. But it is actually two timelines.
One Earth will be just like that movie 2012. On this one, God's hand will be taken off the Earth and 'those who would destroy the Earth' will get what they want=NO GOD.

The other Earth will carry on this timeline but with upgrades (superpowers) and possibly no magnetic shield. This means the prison walls will come down and the demons 180million will come out. Add that with transhumanism and even this Earth will be a tribulation to live on. But I believe that superpowers will be turned on. (Star wars anyone.)
This means the zombies will be on the increase too (as all a zombie is, is a human with a walk-in demon-and that human's frequency let the demon in.)
So this timeline will not be all that nice either BUT it will have GOD's restraining hand on it.

The reason I believe that there will be two timelines is, in Revelation where it says Babylon is fallen, fallen. It says this statement twice.
The word fallen I believe refers to that it will fall in the physical sense AND the spiritual sense.
I don't believe it will rise again just so the second 'Babylon is fallen fallen' statement is able to come true, so logically it must mean TWO timelines.

Also it would explain how the 'Tares' get weeded out first AND that all the 'sealed ones' get put in one place-maybe this is a clue that these sealed people are in one TIMELINE?

In my dream, the Earth I saw though, was balanced and I knew that on that Earth you could just think of something and it would appear. So if you wanted ice cream you just thought of one.
I could see this being good but also horrific if you shouted at someone to die, in anger.

I know as much as the next one, I just see dreams and then I have to find out what they mean, so my interpretation could be wrong.

But something is definitely coming as all three of us have had the 16th December in our dreams. I am still wondering whether to put our currrent dreams on ATS-there are a lot of trolls at present.

Any other questions as I have been researching this for 30 years, I would be glad to try to answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sounds like a profound experience. I personally think of prophets as the men from the old testament whom God used to speak directly to mankind. Now I believe he speaks directly to people through the holy spirit, something not seen but felt by those who are watching and listening for signs of what the prophets foretold.

Perhaps you don't share in this belief. Either way, it is important and a good thing for you to remain open to what God reveals to you. It can be shocking to suddenly realize how true and real the bible really when you grasp an understanding of prophesies and their meaning. On this note, I recall 2 Peter:

" So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have. I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body, because I know that I will soon put it aside, as our Lord Jesus Christ has made clear to me. And I will make every effort to see that after my departure you will always be able to remember these things.

For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, 'This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.' We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. "

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

What you said does sound ought of the realms but I'm inclined to agree with you because I really do believe that anything is possible. There's more to life that what meets the eye, and billions of things that are still left to be unexplored. I doubt you have any reason to lie about what you saw and thank you for sharing it with us. I really appreciated that.

You mention Humanity will have Super Powers and it really clicked with me because I've read from Edgar Cayce who is very well known for the accuracy of his predictions. He even predicted his death. I actually believe him 100% but the one thing that him and I have in common, is that we both believe that humanity can change the future if they changed their ways.

Cayce would repeatedly say that even the Lord of Lords could not accurately predict future events because human free will can alter and change the future. Cayce is referring to the Biblical account when Jesus is asked when he would return. His reply was:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matt. 24:36)

He even mentioned what you have in your post;

He provided information about the history of humanity from the very beginning to a time in the future when humans will evolve into beings with supernatural powers. He described a new era of enlightenment and peace when divinity within humans would be manifested on the Earth.

It's really an interesting read, I recommend anyone to read it. According to both him and Nostradamus, Jesus incarnate is here with us right now on Earth as a 14 or 15 year old.

Edgar Cayce

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

Sounds like a profound experience. I personally think of prophets as the men from the old testament whom God used to speak directly to mankind. Now I believe he speaks directly to people through the holy spirit, something not seen but felt by those who are watching and listening for signs of what the prophets foretold.

I have to agree with you. I do believes who are watching and listening for signs and trying to understand them could possible receive visions of such by God without actually having to be a real Prophet and that's what I believe I experienced because I was watching, and trying to understand how humanity was being affected and how it's going to bring out the Judgment day upon us all. I started to think how the Internet played a huge rule in our downfall and had the epiphany and not a second more after that I had the vision.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The internet is an amazing tool for us. It has basically let us speed up the process of information sharing exponentially. We have now reached a point in our lives where we can literally see and talk to the whole world from a stationary point, through the packets that the internet is. The internet is starting to boom, and people are starting to see the world/other people for themselves rather than relying on the 'media' which usually has a biased view. (which is also why I think they try to censor the internet; the people are starting to unite with truth rather than lies)

Anyways it has allowed people to connect to each other like never before, and it is starting to push us towards a new age so to say.

--

As far as prophecy goes:

Matthew 13:17

"For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A second planet sounds a lot like a dream I had a few years back and one that was very similar to one I had just recently.

My first dream I was standing outside and it was a clear night, you could see all the stars in the sky but not only that you could see a huge planet that looked exactly like earth as well it was really close, like the moon in this picture - apod.nasa.gov...

I'm not completely sure on if I was looking at earth from another planet or if I was looking at this planet from earth. I can't remember the details of my surroundings just the sky.

My second dream which I had about 2, maybe 3, weeks ago it was very similar I was looking up in the sky and could see the planet that looked exactly like earth again but this time it was during what I would say is day time, the sky was pink and the planet looked much like the moon does in the day when we see it, except it was really close as in the image above. This time I remember my surroundings and it was a bright white and misty as if I was surrounded by a bunch of clouds.

I'm not sure what to make of all of this but I have a feeling that I'm being told something. I always tried to make sense of things and these dreams just came to me out of no where and I completely blew off the first dream but having a second dream similar to the first and now seeing people talking about things relating to a second planet really has me questioning what's going on.

Sorry if it's hard to follow this post my thoughts are all over the place right now, I believe too many people are experiencing this for it to just be a coincidence .

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
what the hell is a galactic core?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
what the hell is a galactic core?

The very center of a galaxy.

This will show you.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I doubt the galactic core had anything to do with my vision. I saw two round objects clearly heading towards one another. To be honest, it looked more like the left object was stationary while the right object was heading towards it.

I never got the answers I was looking for. I was really hoping somebody would shed some light on that information that a member of ATS was talking about how others had the same or similar vision of two earths. I think they also said something about Alex Jones so maybe that extra bit of information will be able to help somebody track the information I'm looking for down.

I did a few Google searches and couldn't find anything myself. I would very much like to read about the others experience and what they saw.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join