It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Plan for Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

I don't think it would really matter what credentials they give us. I think we would have no say on the matter much like a lobster in restaurant. So we don't really have to worry about if we can trust them or not. `

The best we can HOPE for is that with their supreme technological advances comes supreme intelligence and with their supreme intelligence comes equal respect for all life forms. Even though their is nothing to back that up but hope.

I will tell you this. If we do get visited I will stop shaving and man-scapping in all parts and will get fatter. From what I see from mother nature its the fat cuddly furry little animals that get treated the best.

edit on 7-12-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

I disagree.
Aliens popping up in person would be almost a sure sign of a lack of 'superior' intelligence considering it'd be far more economical to send out a Trillion robotic probes to seak out new life, etc, report back, and then continue with opening contact dialog through the probe as a safe firewall/proxy, as means to guarantee against too much exposure to a potentially hostile species until said species is vetted and off contact-protocol probation.

Additionally, it's entirely possible for an alien species to simply have average intelligence on par with, and even less so than human intelligence where they just happen to be more advanced technologically than us because they've had thousands or even millions of years head start on us.

Finally, said aliens could also be stupid, or of only average intelligence where they rely on artificial intelligence, or other surrogate cognitive prostheses similar to computers to do all the 'hard' work when it comes to thinking, just like we do when it comes to a massive variety of many things.

Getting here across the vast enormity of distances involved in interstellar travel is not a guarantee of greater intelligence. It may simply just be a sign for having a lot more time to figure certain things out, as well as developing corresponding technologies to exploit such findings.

This isn't to say there very well could be hyper-intelligent alien species kicking about all over the place.
Certainly any culture that's already well into interstellar travel has figured out ways and means to augment themselves through biological tampering, or cyborg-like cognitive prostheses/implants.

That isn't to say that there aren't stupid and average intelligence space faring aliens either.
Look at us. We've sundry laws against human genetic manipulation on the books. Stupid aliens could have similar.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hello Athlon, bear with me as I go all around the houses and come back to the topic.

The Aliens notice that despite their best attempts to teach humans to be more harmonious and respectful to themselves, each other and the world they live in that humans have a natural tendency for being in turmoil.

When I drive to work, I'll be slowed down by someone who prefers driving at 29/30 in a 40 zone. I might be behind that car or behind the fifth car behind that car. It's usually a small silver car. Driving slowly and arriving later than intended allows me to listen to the news of last night's football results, the financial crisis and who's doing something stupid in the ME today. Who's been killed, how many and whose fault it 'really' was....funnily enough, it's always 'them' and blame lives over the horizon.

My point being that peace and harmony is a great carrot for humanity that keeps a lot of us moving forward in search of a better life...a fairer world. However, an alien master plan might find it technically impossible to minimise the minor conflicts of daily life that are only magnified on the world stage. Someone being pissed off by the other driver's different pace and approach to life probably comes from the same area of the amygdala that launches rocket attacks in other circumstances.

Maybe a more concise example is how you can't change a room with new curtains and carpets. The place would need gutting and starting over...

The Ambassador reiterates that all The advanced technologies of the Aliens UN of planets are at your disposal to use as required to get the job done.

Humanity has had 1000s of years to get along and it ain't happening. We can't have ambition and drive without wanting to overtake the people in their silver cars or looking at how our neighbours are doing.

As the Ambassador, I'd be tempted to install a global no-flight zone and talk softly with a very big stick. Then again, peace and prosperity are mythical bedfellows when in reality they are unfaithful and like sleeping around...pair of whores really! Altogether, as decades of world authorities have failed to notice, drama and conflict can't be subdued by a greater force of drama of conflict...human nature won't let it.

Ambassador alien - 'We need to evacuate some populations to an off-world Aid-Camp where they can build peace and prosperity. They can start anew and build their dreams. '

Missionary alien - 'Ahem...but ma'am, this *was* the Aid Camp!'

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Then again, peace and prosperity are mythical bedfellows when in reality they are unfaithful and like sleeping around...

Humans do like sleeping around, and its all motivated around self interest. Humans are no different in this respect than in Roman times and i cant see humans being any different in a 1000 years from now.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Interesting story, but you forgot the part where they NEED something from us which they haven't got yet( for their own survival), hence the reason they hang around. You also forgot the part where a strong emotional outpouring could kill them on the spot, as they are quite delicate.

My plan
Come to the table you chickens and state your business plain, or get lost and leave us to our mess in peace.

There is only one plan by the way, and only he knows what that is, problem is he can't do it without her this time.

Good luck to us all. X

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It's a puzzle isn't it? Cost benefit and all manner of other drivers make it hard to imagine a simple, straightforward process that would ensure peace. I wonder if peace equals stagnation where war would equal something more (ironically) constructive?

Maybe a visiting alien ambassador would admire us as perfection and 'all red in tooth and claw?'

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

My plan
Come to the table you chickens and state your business plain, or get lost and leave us to our mess in peace.

There is only one plan by the way, and only he knows what that is, problem is he can't do it without her this time.

Your brave Amanda and quite correct in what you say they need something from us. Unfortunately asking them to decloke and sit at the table with us and talk it through is like us asking the illuminato to put their hands up and identify themselves. This is a situation where the brave live in full view and the weak in the shadows.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Maybe a visiting alien ambassador would admire us as perfection and 'all red in tooth and claw?'

If humans are considered by Aleins to be masters of chaos and random craziness, and thats what Aliens admire, then we definitely will be seen by them as perfection.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Im sure there is plenty of stupid red neck Aliens out there Druscilla. That makes them even more dangerous to humanity.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Ronald Reagan once said something like that if we where threathend by aliens we'd all stop fighting eachother and unite.
Violence is part of our nature, combined with intelligence it is how we became at the top of the foodchain.
Unfortunately, we ran out of natural enemy's and started killing eachother.

I would organize an evacuation and use the alien technology to relocate the people that don't want to fight to another planet, where all kinds of weapons would be banned.

But I wouldn't get my hopes up, afther a while even those would devide in seperate groups and start bashing eachothers skull in with rocks.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Its not simplistic like that. Someone just coming along and saying humans need to be dealt with, the Kiddies have too many dangerous toys. This planet has been managed by 2 sides who are always striving for dominance, we could call them good and evil, one always wants to reset humans back serfdoms. With Sharia and the CIA propping it up, do we see any evidence of that? There are sides in this, and the dark side did give humans the toys, in exchange for more access and that black ops work with them to kill and depopulate and harm.

It's always been about sides. Its kind of a test here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sleeper's big thread has alto of answers.

Also was quite surprised at this interview.

Goes from more terrifying zeta reticuli to elohim. There are sides and this one has some major markers in it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I think your post is a little more reality than fiction to be honest...

Everyone always says that alien would view as a barbaric but I beg to differ.

In my opinion if they were here and monitoring us they would quickly realize the layers of control effecting humanity and realize that only a very small few control the masses for their sadistic satisfaction and profits.

I think the best method would be to deliver a free energy source that is easy replicated and the rest will work itself out when people realize they don't need to be controlled by the puppet masters.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by interupt42

I disagree.

Sorry that you disagree , I take no pleasure when you are wrong.

In reality we agree on this, those are all equally possible scenarios since we are dealing in the hypothetical realm, are we not?

Aliens popping up in person would be almost a sure sign of a lack of 'superior' intelligence considering it'd be far more economical to send out a Trillion robotic probes to seak out new life, etc, report back, and then continue with opening contact dialog through the probe as a safe firewall/proxy, as means to guarantee against too much exposure to a potentially hostile species until said species is vetted and off contact-protocol probation.

Depends.

Are you not using human logic to derive the MORE LIKELY outcome of an UNKNOWN alien civilization? That would be somewhat logical since we are human and that is all we have to go on, but that doesn't make it accurate or probable. However, let’s roll with it anyways. Let’s also assume an Alien race is not above economic constraints or has the same motivational drivers and fears that we have as you imply.

So let’s assume that they sent the probes to analyze us. Using human logic wouldn’t it be likely that their first attempt in analyzing us would be covert missions?

So who is to say at that point in time without any communication with us or unbeknownst to us that they aren’t able to make the determination that we are of no threat to them and we are infinitely inferior. Perhaps they are so advance that they see us like an ant colony. When was the last time you communicated with an ant colony when going on a picnic?

So couldn’t it be just as likely that if they just popped up there is a good chance that they are in fact significantly superior to us and think of us as insignificant?

We don't bother introducing ourselves to forest animals when building a new community. We acknowledge we are far superior to animals , we acknowledge they pose no threat to us, we acknowledge there will be no consequences nor any viable retaliation efforts from the animals. Therefore, we just show up and take the land as we require it. In essence there are no consequences or retaliation efforts from the animals that can threaten us nor can they outsmart us to conquer us.

The only time humans tend to be more diplomatic is when the playing field is more level.
edit on 7-12-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If I were the ET liason, I would place ships above non-threatening points on earth. Small farming towns near cities, lakes, just off shore on the ocean, places that are known not to have many firearms or violence.

I would transmit a primary message in each localle's language requesting a worldwide 72 hour cease fire, so that a chosen human translator can introduce us and translate our message. This would be in an open public place, mass media in attendance, and address everyone- no political affiliation. The message would contain a greeting, but also state our fears over the misuse of technology. I would disclose what the "Alien UN Ambassador", had charged me with. At the end, I would state that it is up to the people of earth to make this change, as individuals. Friendship will not be offered, until earth becomes an honourable society. We would then leave cultural information & histories of other successful civilizations, then leave.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I would simply address all the humans on the planet in disguise as there god proclaiming all religions are right. That we have done great things but great evils in his/her name. From now on any crimes against humanity will be tried and punished by him. I would then create a parliment of human delegates from each racial group with a alien PM to regulate there power. All monetary and worldly possessions should be left behind. projects and mansions demolished and replaced with homes of equal sizes to all on earth. All prisoners in prison will be retried and examined to see if they are rehabilitated if not they will be sent to a lunar jail or some other distant planet.

There's so many things that divide us, Im sure I can go on but i guess this is a start.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by Jahari because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

The problem with your suppositions regarding aliens and superior intelligence is that such supposition is all too common and requires very little to none in the way of imagination.
Practically every thread on ATS that has some discussion about aliens has someone, if not several popping in and singing the song of aliens are going to be of superior intelligence, etc.

How often do you hear anyone making statements that aliens could very well possibly have a chance to be intellectually average, just more technologically advanced due a head start and more time to develop?

Very rarely if at all.

Everyone seems to like to put a 'human' face on aliens too, but, they always seem to tack on super brains, super powers, and all sorts of other attributes as if aliens were simply an exercise in wish fulfillment.
What's wrong with aliens simply just being more advanced technologically, but, otherwise boring or average?
We see it all the time in our science fiction novels and movies, but, no one seem to really acknowledge it or talk about it with any credit to potential.

If we're going to play imaginary fun-land with alien concepts, then, what's the point in singing the same old songs of "aliens are going to be superior in all respects"?
Who's to say any aliens popping up didn't steal the technology they have, or acquire it through their own Roswell crash equivalent, or got the basis gifted to them by some overly altruistic other culture?
Such scenarios would be indicative that the culture was never smart enough to come up with the basic concepts of their technology to begin with where they needed a crashed flying saucer, a gift, or to even GTA a flying saucer while the pilot is taking a leak in the woods, all as templates to follow in developing more advanced technologies based on something they never invented, or had the capacity to invent.

Ask the harder questions. Ask the questions that are rarely asked if at all.

Your description of ant colonies are almost verbatim from several similar statements so old they've worn a groove in the internet.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thats true but even to begin to develop such tech. you first must possess the knowledge to create it. That in itself makes them superior to us. What we dont know is their morals stances like you've pointed out. Is creed universal? Do all sentient being thirst for power?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Therefor I am forced to choose a new leader, a world leader.. but it will not be a human, it will be one of my own people,

a giant spider ruler perhaps?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

"Perhaps in time a human can take the post as leader of their own planet, but right now its to dangerous."

So said Ubara-Tutu
The last pre-flood God King [aka Alien] who ruled from 48,978 - 30,378 BCE

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jahari
Thats true but even to begin to develop such tech. you first must possess the knowledge to create it. That in itself makes them superior to us. What we dont know is their morals stances like you've pointed out. Is creed universal? Do all sentient being thirst for power?

Not necessarily 'superior'.
Were an alien species simply average in intelligence, they'd certainly have their own Einsteins, as well as Teslas that could be employed to make observations, poke at the stuff with instruments, conduct tests, all until a working theory had been developed such that the technology(s) could be replicated.

Do any one of you know how to manufacture a cell phone, even a cell phone from 15 years ago, from scratch, from mining the component materials, printing the circuits, placement of all the chips and other parts including the programming of said chips from blank to fully functional?

I doubt anyone here can. The same could very well apply to any alien species where certain knowledge bases are highly specialized, even controlled access. Any aliens in such respects that we might meet could then just be representative of the average explorer representation of the species.

There are certainly other probabilities where first contact with an alien culture is most likely to be with machines, probes with simple dumb programming, or even vastly sophisticated AI.
On encountering probes, the representative civilization could very well be long gone and dead too.
If the probes are 'smart' enough from an AI perspective, the probes could have developed into an entirely separate machine intelligence culture which could take several forms from autonomous point intelligences, distributed singular intelligence like a hive mind, hostile, benevolent, or even ambivalent.

We ourselves are headed in that direction. I hope soon we'll achieve technological singularity where our machines are 'smarter' than we are, and all the more where we achieve technology that allows us to switch back and forth between machine and biological bodies. In such a way we would become effectively personally immortal where we could live as machines in the harsh environs of space, and decant back into purpose grown biological bodies (of any shape, size, or specialization) similar to the Avatar concept at a whim, or for any purpose.

It's all, however speculation, and time will tell.
I suspect we've a long way to go before any hoped-for or even feared aliens anywhere start showing themselves.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

well first i would round up all the politicians that call for war on other countries and set them to fight to the death in an arena , see how they like it when its their lives at stake .

second i would rid the earth of all weapons of destruction including nuclear power plants .
and then introduce the free energy that the ptb have kept from the public .

and how about teaching the people to work with the planet earth instead of against it .

<< 1    3  4 >>

join