It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Plan for Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Consider a scenario of a very advanced technological alien race, which has solved the puzzle on intergalactic travel. The Alien race one days comes across the earth and find a very backwards and tough and tumble bunch living on it, Humans. The Aliens curiosity gets the better of them and they come down to earth, and engage selectivly and in a controlled manner some humans and infuse advanced knowledge and ideas in their minds, ideas of peace, technology and of the celestial world above. This goes on for while, hundreds and hundred of years.

The Aliens notice that despite their best attempts to teach humans to be more harmoious and respectful to themselves, eachother and the world they live in that humans have a natural tendancy for being in turmoil. On the other hand the Aliens observe humans have made some great technological leaps and are scoring high distinctions in progressing down the path towards developing complex technology.

One day the Aliens receive a visit from a Alien United Planets Ambassador. This is quiet a unexpected privilage for them, as this is like a small missionary in the backwoods getting a visit from a Ambassador of the United Nations. The Ambassador says they are doing wonderful work however a report he has recieve indicates a serious issue could be brewing which has recieved visibility in the Aliens UN of planets.

The issue if that humans have recently developed weapons such particle beams, plasma and microwave death rays that can bring down Aliens space craft. There is also some unsubstantiated evidence they have had some success wil time travel, and development of extra solar space craft.

You just happen to be the Alien leader of the outpost on the moon and the Ambassador tells you unless your group can turns things around soon, military action will be taken on the earth. The leader of outpost knows this will at least involve a planet drop invasion of Alien troops which will claim many lives on both side. The Ambassador offers an alternative to you however, and says give me your plan by competion of one revolution of the earth year for a peaceful way to turn this situation around.

The Ambassador reiterates that all The advanced technologies of the Aliens UN of planets are at your disposal to use as required to get the job done.

What will your plan be?

edit on 6-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would admit to myself that humans will never change, the ones that get power want more power

I only see one solution at this point for the greater good and survival of the humans
Remove ALL power from the humans with any force necessary, all the leaders of countries and religion

But I would also admit to myself that the humans NEED to be controlled but NOT have power

Therefor I am forced to choose a new leader, a world leader.. but it will not be a human, it will be one of my own people, I don´t need a election for this.. all the people of my race got the right mindset to show the right path to the human race without being consumed by power and enslavement of its own race.

Perhaps in time a human can take the post as leader of their own planet, but right now its to dangerous.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OK, Ill bite with a different approach. How about the Aliens infuse some advanced LOVE knowledge in every humans DNA so we would all live in peace? The advanced technology isn't worth anything when one doesn't operate it from LOVE. I believe the next technological advancement that is needed in our current evolutionary stage is yes you guessed it right, LOVE. When love is present in everyone, we wouldn't need Aliens to provide us with their knowledge. Love is our inspiration and creative energy, thus we will do just fine by our selves.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I would think of the option about engaging the help of the common every day people. Thats very difficult to do without being detected. Human beings like conflict and i dont even thing infusing peaceful DNA in humans will work as it has to be strong enough too ovecome their agressive DNA. Infusing DNA isnt without risks it could cause a mutation virsus which has unepected results.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I would pull up stakes and find a new experiment. If, after all of this time, the humans hadn't responded to any stimulus other than technological advance, thus making them extremely dangerous, I'd let the Galactic U.N. do what they intended to do to the hairless apes.

There comes a point where, when you've given to someone repeatedly, and they do not respond in the way that you would have wanted, you eventually would stop giving and walk away.

Besides, it's only an experiment, maybe the aliens can chalk it up to survival of the fittest, and the humans weren't fit enough.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Great thread Athlon

Many many options. So I'll play around with one a bit left-field...

I would use my best and brightest Aliens, those who have spent many years studying the earthlings.

I would have them kidnap the rulers of all regimes and countries and take their place. Donning very life-like human suits.
(Or simply possess the minds of aforementioned leaders)

This is how I would instantly and cleanly subvert the ruling class of humans on Earth.
At this point these "new rulers" would redistribute the wealth on Earth - initiating new clean, free energy upon all regions. Eliminating the need to take from Earth to sustain mankind.

All methods and technology would be used to in essence would cure the needs of the people. Once mankind was no longer in a state of Survival it would not be long before mankind began to play fairly with each other.

Resources spread evenly across the lands. A full revitalization of the planet.

Those plagued the most by slavery, greed and corruption would be "taught" that this is no longer necessary - if they could not see it themselves. However mankind, like many other species on Earth, would be more than capable of taking on this responsibility - provided their environment was successfully cured of perpetual struggle over resources.

^ This documentary is a must see, and is proof that given the proper environment and nurturing we can change the road our species is on.
It also has a darker solution, which I'll leave for you to discover by watching the short film.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I would do what they are doing now... Infiltrate the earth with incarnations of spiritual beings from other dimensions to show the humans how it's done! Lead by example.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I would have them kidnap the rulers of all regimes and countries and take their place. Donning very life-like human suits.

I love this. My imagination is going crazy! Imagine a nice and kind Dick Cheney!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Cool thread Athlon

My answer would be; We take the Humans best warriors, from each nation on earth, show them the ways of the United Planets, and teach them modern warfare, and give them weapons to fight our most hideous battles...

To the moons of the Red Giant 666 we could send them, to the Jungles of Beatrix 711!, and even to the fiery pits on the forge world 333,222,111...

They could fight the vicious hordes of cutting razor carapace "Ant like" people of the Ank' Tep' Soon' system, they would even make war on the Old empire itself...

Yes we should use these " Humans ", show them the true horrors of the Universes...

******inquisitorial squad encrypted transmission received********
-
-
-
*****response; transports on route*****
-
-
****Received****

- in the grim darkness of the far future there is only war

SS
edit on 073131p://pm3107 by Spike Spiegle because: vclip

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

- in the grim darkness of the far future there is only war

If this is true then the whole galaxy must be at war now?] Th warhammer video is a promo for new video game?
edit on 6-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It´s funny how you after all that write that alien would attack preemptively since preemptive wars are one of the things that make humans so voilent and hard to cope with.

Think if the aliens are evolved, they would be above preemptive wars.
Maybe they would shoot some kind of EMP on earth on regular basis to keep our technology back without harming us too much. Even that would be kind of agressive, so maybe they would just wait and see, and defend themselves incase we attack.

So my point, aliens would probaly never attack anyone preemptively since that in it self is a agressive move.
edit on 6-12-2012 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Multiple Bio Weapons. insert a weapon that could manipulate human DNA with the intent of making humans more docile. if, after some years, that doesn't work, it would be time to use bio weapons that are easily transmissible and have a relatively long incubation period. you don't want something to what will infect people and kill them within days or hours. you want something that can be transferable fairly quickly but wont show symptoms or kill the person for weeks or months. try to get a large portion of the population infected before they can react. by the time they start dieing, it should be too late for them to build a vaccine or some other medication against the weapon.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'd give the hairless monkeys bigger and better weapons, plus access to state of the art spacecraft and point them at all the other aliens I don't like.

I'd also fabricate convincing evidence they'd know no better in regard to that would convince them all these other aliens are on their way to destroy, eat, enslave them now.

I'd emphasize that the whole planet needs to get behind the war effort if they're going to win against these fabricated enemies.

After that, I'd sit back and watch all the hairless monkey shaped bullets fly at my enemies.
When done was did, whoever was left over, it'd be a simple task to mop up the surviving resistances, all in the name of the equivalent to 'humanitarianism' to put all of everyone weakened by such conflicts under my guidance and protection such that, they'd essentially be indentured servants with all the debts they wrack up in accepting my supposedly benevolent assistance.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Now i think i understand why you dont want to believe in Aliens. Aliens are bad guys and will use us all for evil.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If the aliens are as smart as they make out to be then they know just how important competition is to genetic progression. So while humans may seam like some dumb ass monkey with thumbs and money, now that we have some stronger weapons they will need to think twice about an invasion. Sure most of the population is ignorant and exposed to any invasion, fatalities will be high but there will be some fighting back as there are some ongoing preparations for such an event.

To sort out this problem of the distinction between human and animal nature some clarity is required between conflict and competition. When seeing how humanity does encompass the most kindness to the most extreme savage of the animal world it is a tough one. With near limitless resources I would start with the legal system, it is a highly complex industry due to working with the complexity of human conflict resolution. However there are some large and critical conflicts of interest and bottlenecks established within and around this industry that need to be identified and removed to halt the decline into jungle rules.

The military is the industry holding all the aces when push comes to shove so it is one to watch for where things are headed. With integrity, honor and a realistic time frame restored to the courts and supported by the military, all other problems are solvable in a responsible manner, the economy, politics, tv, ect...

In establishing security there is always a trade of between usability and complexity to be made. For global security START does look like it has started the way to a more safer and unified world, but considering where it has come from it will take generations to smooth out. Getting it focused on the nuclear issues is a good common denominator. The risks of it overreaching its authority is also high with so much centralized power, so having some off world sources of strength will be good to help keep the balance.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Now i think i understand why you dont want to believe in Aliens. Aliens are bad guys and will use us all for evil.

Oh she was talking about aliens? I thought she was talking about our leaders.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't believe aliens are visiting us.
The Universe is VAST. There could be Billions of technologically advanced space faring alien cultures all over the Universe.

The very thing that makes such possible; the enormous magnitude of the Universe plus Time and Timing, make the probability of any aliens visiting this tiny microscopically small fleck of dust that we inhabit and the super fine razor's edge slice of time that we just happen to be around and advanced enough to actually communicate with aliens, list probabilities for actually bumping into another alien species as so small and so improbable that it may as well be an impossibility.

As far as my little scenario above goes, IF any aliens were to pop up one day despite the huge improbability of it ever occurring, are we suppose to welcome them with open arms, without reserve, without even the slightest suspicion?

I'm not saying all aliens that could exist and make contact with us are 'bad guys'.
No.
I'm just saying the whole Namaste movement combined with the idea of peaceful altruistic space brothers shouldn't be embraced without reserve.

If aliens pop up, what credentials can they give that they aren't lying to us?

"People of Earth; I and my companions are the remnant dwindling few survivors of a once great and peaceful race of people that have been set upon and slaughtered by an evil multi-species consortium of violent ravaging predators.
They fell upon us unawares and now, they're headed for your planet to harvest it's riches, to enslave you as cattle for food and labor. Take this repository of all my once great culture's achievements and arm yourselves for they ARE coming."

How would we validate any kind of statement?
Do we put in a glactic phone call to the supposed evil consortium and say something like; "Um, so, we were told you are bad guys. Are you?"
... and if they replied and said something like "Naw, we're benevolent altruistic space brothers. You can trust us"?

Are we just going to say "oh, okay, just checking"?

I'm simply attempting to illustrate how we could very easily be manipulated on contact with a vastly superior technologically advanced culture; manipulated to do their dirty work, or any number of sundry other things they wouldn't want to get caught getting up to themselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm just saying the whole Namaste movement combined with the idea of peaceful altruistic space brothers shouldn't be embraced without reserve.

I agree we shouldnt. Its all them new age types who talk about loving eachother who think we should embrace Aliens with love if they arrive.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If aliens pop up, what credentials can they give that they aren't lying to us?

I don't think it would really matter what credentials they give us. I think we would have no say on the matter much like a lobster in restaurant. So we don't really have to worry about if we can trust them or not. `

The best we can HOPE for is that with their supreme technological advances comes supreme intelligence and with their supreme intelligence comes equal respect for all life forms. Even though their is nothing to back that up but hope.

I will tell you this. If we do get visited I will stop shaving and man-scapping in all parts and will get fatter. From what I see from mother nature , its the fat cuddly furry little animals that get treated the best.

edit on 7-12-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Send a message for the whole planet telling.. You are not alone. we are here. Behave like adults. End of any further communications.

After 1 year... if nothing happens... Just drop a moral virus to wipe only the humans being from the face of planet. Problem solved.
edit on 7/12/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join