It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas burglary suspect calls 911 on homeowner with gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A Texas burglary suspect dialed 911 early Tuesday morning to report that an armed homeowner was threatening to shoot him, MyFoxDFW.com reported. James Gerow, the homeowner, told the station that he awoke and discovered a man wearing a dark hoodie inside his Springtown, Texas home. Springtown is a small city Northwest of Fort Worth. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

You got to love this. Thank God it was in Texas or the homeowner might have gotten arrested. The would be robber said he was "unlucky". Hell, he is lucky to be alive imo.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lol the home owner was probably pissing himself with laughter as he let the guy call the cops for him.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This has to be an entirely new level of !@#$%^& stupid...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

"I pointed the gun at him and asked him who he is and what the hell he was doing in my house," Gerow said. "He said his name was Lance, and I said, 'Lance, what the hell are you doing in my house?'

Parker County Sheriff Larry Fowler said the suspect, later identified as 41-year-old Christopher Lance Moore, also called for help while sitting in his pickup truck

I'm just surprised that he told him his real name........

lol...dumbass

This actually isn't the first time that I've heard a story such as this. Probably won't be the last time I hear it either...

All I can remember about it was that the 'burglar' had locked himself in the bathroom, while the homeowner was outside the door with a gun. lol

Gotta love idiots though. If it weren't for stupid people, I would never smile at all. lmao
edit on 12/6/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What an idiot, he is lucky he did not get shot...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How do these people make to adulthood?

The idiot will probably be back on the street shortly. But, one can only hope this is his third offense. I think they still have three times and you are out law.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
You got to love this. Thank God it was in Texas or the homeowner might have gotten arrested. The would be robber said he was "unlucky". Hell, he is lucky to be alive imo.
I think y'all might be missing the point. He'd already been popped...he was just looking to get out of it alive. Seems to have worked.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
*LOL* I bet he will think twice before he breaks into another home..

that is priceless....

i bet the cop's got a chuckle out of it as well....

top topics

join