It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help With A Prediction, Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So, the background. After a vicious rape, I was told by different doctors I would never have children. Combination of factors; the rape combined with polycycstic ovarian disease.

Imagine my surprise when I caught preggers a little over seven years ago. It was a miracle, and I don't believe in miracles.

So now my husband and I are trying fertility treatments to make another miracle hopefully happen.

Where do you come in? I know there are a lot of gifted psychics, tarot readers (Woodywitch is incredible) and the like. If you are one of these special people and you have the time, I'd love a reading.

Am I pregnant? Will I become pregnant?

Thanks in advance,

smylee

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Though not a psychic I will do my best to "wish" you pregnant! I will wish on the first star I see in the sky every night until you are with child!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If you're serious about seeing a psychic, I would see a real one if I were you and not somebody over a website. Why? Because people can easily tell you what you want to hear, or the complete opposite. Maybe even use your Zodiac Sign and look up personality traits about you in order to to reel you in, making you believe that they are actually psychic when they are really not.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

If you're serious about seeing a psychic, I would see a real one if I were you and not somebody over a website. Why? Because people can easily tell you what you want to hear, or the complete opposite. Maybe even use your Zodiac Sign and look up personality traits about you in order to to reel you in, making you believe that they are actually psychic when they are really not.

A very valid point, except I don't know where t find a real psychic.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I personally wouldn't suggest going to a psychic to find out if you will get pregnant or not. Sometimes, the "wrong" psychic can make matters even worst. My suggestion, be patient and have faith for the future and everything will be alright. With that said, you WILL get pregnant

Sending love and thoughts your way

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Smyleegrl x x x ask your spirit guides to show you or tell you in a dream, they love you very much and they dont want you worried, have a bath, light some candles and relax just before getting into bed. (do not leave the candles burning make sure they are totally out and put them in a safe place before going to bed)

Hopefully in two or three days you will get your answer from them.

Good luck and i wish you all the best x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 6/12/12 by Whateva69 because: reminder about the dangers of candles

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

A very valid point, except I don't know where t find a real psychic.

When in doubt, Google is your friend. Just search for psychics in your area, ones with actual business would probably be the best or at least find a popular one you can see and book an appointment. Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck for future and I hope you will be able to have children. They are truly a blessing and is something everybody deserves to have in their life.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
When I worked in the adoption field it was not uncommon for people who were deemed infertile to get pregnant after they adopted a baby. I am no psychic, but I will pray that you get a healthy baby soon.

edit on 12/6/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I am so sorry to hear that. you should keep your weight low and exercise a lot especially swimming. actually your pregnancy is something less than a miracle. so you should be hopeful. I will pray for you.

top topics

join