It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously Concider Dulces Existance....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
www.davidicke.net...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - Native Mythology

NEW MEXICO, DULCE. - The Jicarilla Apache Indians believe that their ancestors emerged from the caverns in ancient times. When they emerged they were plagued by monsters [saurians?]. Some wanted to go back down but once their hero's slew all of the monsters, all was at peace [ironically the Dulce underground network is now reportedly under the control of some of the very 'monsters' or 'reptilians' that they may have succeeded in driving underground]. source: MYTHS & TALES OF THE JICARILLA APACHE INDIANS, by Morris E. Opler

NEW MEXICO, DULCE [JICARILLA APACHE RESERVATION] - In the town of Dulce in NW New Mexico, one block from the PAN AM building is the old high school, now used as an engineering facility by MAKEN & HANGER [originally ZIA Corp.]. Inside the facility is an elevator that leads to Level-1 of the massive underground facility beneath the Dulce area which is also known as "Ultra" or "Section-D", which runs under main street at a depth of about 200 feet. This level is guarded by PROFORCE Security, whereas deeper and more secure levels under the Archuleta mesa to the north contain automatic devices designed to KILL intruders. Dulce is by far the most massive and most strategic of all of the underground "hubs" of the joint military-industrial / alien imperial collaboration in North America, with numerous tube-tunnels radiating to all parts of the continent and beyond. source: ALIEN MAGIC, by William F. Hamilton; The Dulce Book; Map of Dulce, New Mexico; UFOMIND Links Page for "Underground Base at Dulce, NM"; SatView of Guard Shack protecting secured area 10 km NW of Dulce???

NEW MEXICO, GUADELLUPE MTS. - In the 1800's, two trappers reportedly discovered a cave in the Guadellupe Mts., which they followed to a considerable depth. Hiding behind a large outcropping of rock they observed in fascination and horror a procession of beings in dark hooded robes enter a large cavern and bagan to chant, at which a "crystal like" entity descended from the stalactites above, hovered and in a multi-colored display communicated with the beings in some type of xylophone-like manner, until it once again ascended and was lost among the stalactites above, at which the procession descended DOWNWARD through the passage from which they had emerged. source: SHAVERTRON Magazine

NEW MEXICO, LOS ALAMOS - Massive underground joint military-alien facilities connected via shuttle to the Dulce, New Mexico facility to the NW. The deeper facilities under Los Alamos reportedly descend to great depths and intersect with alien sectors which constitute the largest concentration of grey alien activity in North America, with Dulce running a close second... although many of the aliens apparently commute between Dulce and Los Alamos. To minimize cattle mutilations the U.S. government has reportedly been transporting daily shipments of cattle to rendezvous points in the mountains SE of Los Alamos, where some have reported massive UFO activity on these occasions, and also ancient heiroglyphs depicting alien beings. source: Thomas Costallo; Sharula [Bonnie] Dux; K. Studstrup; etc.; UFOMIND Links Page for Los Alamos National Laboratory

NEW MEXICO, ORGAN MTS. - 60 miles NW of El Paso, Texas in the Organ Mts. of New Mexico. Helen Compton Gordon and her husband discovered an old abandoned mine far above the "Bean Blossom Mine" near their former home. Climbing the ore-splattered slope they entered the other mine and discovered deep inside an immense chasm separated from the main tunnel passage by a rock wall, on the other side of which was a narrow ledge-precipice at the edge of the chasm. They threw lighted sticks down the shaft and they seemed to "fall forever", also rocks were thrown in which they could not hear hit bottom. An old timer in the area told them it was a "glory hole" and that miners tended to avoid them. source: SHAVER MYSTERY magazine, Vol.1, No.2 [1947]; Maps of Organ, New Mexico; More details on the "glory hole" of New Mexico

NEW MEXICO, PIE TOWN - An unexplored cave with large steps leading deep into the earth near El Moro National Monument NE of Pie Town. Also reports of a southern extension base between Pie Town and Datil which is linked underground to the Dulce base in NW New Mexico. source: THE HIDDEN CITY OF CHIHUATLAN, by Charles A. Marcoux; Thomas A. Castello; Map of Pie Town, New Mexico

NEW MEXICO, SAN CRISTOBAL - A homeless man spent the night in a black rock cavern near some [hot?] springs north of San Cristobal [north of Taos]. He was frightened from the cave after seeing a "lizard like" humanoid, the size of a man and walking upright on two feet. source: Tim Ore; Map of San Cristobal, New Mexico

NEW MEXICO, TAOS - Reports of a native American legend stating that Montezuma was born near Taos and was "instructed by beings who lived in Pueblo Peak, which is near Blue Lake, where UFO's have been seen entering and exiting the water. Near Taos, in a cave above the Lucero River, not far from Frijoles Canyon, ancient and modern sacrifices were carried out by secret cults. "Members of secret society groups in Taos have been found beheaded, like Arthur Manby who told of a secret "Aztland" Hot Springs roughly 11 miles NW of Taos, flanked by petroglyphs on the canyon walls. source: ALIEN INVADERS, article/treatise by TAL LeVesque

NEW MEXICO, TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES - A Mr. Lemon stated that when he was young, about 12, he was out hunting deer NORTH of Truth or Consequences, and was tracking a wounded deer he had shot when he came across an intricately carved stone stairway that led down into the earth, which he determined to investigate after he killed the deer. He searched for years but was never able to find the enigmatic staircase again. source: Cossette Willoughby; Map of Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico

[edit on 23-10-2004 by XX_Mouse_XX]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a must visit website

www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i for one live in new mexico and i have seen some strange stuff and heard some strange stories of places near where i used to live. which is strangly within 100 miles of dulce. i have seen at least 10 ufos in the area, and i wasnt the only one who saw them a majority of the time. i am poistive that there are ufos in the area.

but the whole underground omega controlled base? i dont know about that.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by denseuno]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just a note from your neighborhood Mod: This subject is already the topic of numerous active threads here on ATS including:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments on any or all of these threads as this one is now closed.

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join