It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of the future or just something I'm eating??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freestonew
hi chris, hi all.

another very interesting Report.

there is something that I suspect will happen soon there with them, i wish it were not so, but....

*wars*!

conflicts now are just in talking. but these tribes have now just gotten together and soon one will attack an other and then these "Noble savages" will not be so noble anymore. the Noble savages called "the American Indians" were never noble! most tribes had it where the young man had to prove himself to the other men by killing his first enemy. Torture was as common as rain.

good thing they cannot see you or better yet, hit you! the people associate you with the old days and if any small mis-fortune happens to this tribe they will probably blame it on you!
then try to kill you! even if they cannot, if say ten men come running up to you with sticks and rocks and hit your "etheric" shadow-body, the shock of this might then affect your health after you come back to "now"!!

you walk a thin line here. walk on thin ice, only takes one incident of a storm or something and everyone will Just Know and they will never forget and the word will spread to everyone!

reads so far like some kind of solar event. something to stimulate the atmosphere to go insane.
we here would attribute this happening to natural events, even if the natural event is a rare rare thing.
the Old Mind, though, feels the connection between outer and inner and that "if you yell to a brick long enough it will hear you"! that our treatment of the earth and of ourselves, Will Have Unintended Consequences not directly an obvious link!

reads like some people were evacuated. but they still might not have lived even when living in a refugee camp. maybe they were airlifted to south america! one last jet fuel usage before all the tanks become empty for good!

probably it will be war that unites some tribes against other tribes and the Nation-state will be born. before this will be constant warfare between groups and individuals.
soon.
probably only half the people will survive this, over the years.

I still think that exploring the empty houses will show things. papers, documents, letters.
find a larger town where there are schools and a library and a government office.

and yes, is this in our timeline or not?
at least for those who follow this thread, my own two dreams were "Real", not made up, not embellished. i suspect that i had them "in response" to your first post, Chris.

how touching. you make coffins for a living and here you see the death of civilization!.

keep posting on......freestone

Yes I do agree that I am walking a thin line, and these people are very superstitious. I think that at the moment they are all intrigued by the way Sheea can see me and communicate with them through me.
I am a bit worried that I may be meddling with time in a way as some of the villagers have taken to try and meditate with Sheea in order to see me also. I am frightened that I am interfering with there daily life.

So to me I have to options, stay and communicate with Sheea to learn all I can for a while or move on and try and learn more from others.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi Chris i'm loving this thread it's got me intrigued like an other poster said "it's like a book" , but what got me was is so close to me and i used to play golf at Hoddam so i know the area, so keep up the work looking forward to the next post. Grum

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrumScotland
Hi Chris i'm loving this thread it's got me intrigued like an other poster said "it's like a book" , but what got me was is so close to me and i used to play golf at Hoddam so i know the area, so keep up the work looking forward to the next post. Grum

Thanks Grum it is a truly remarkable area. I love it here

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My strength in the other world is growing each time I am there now. I think Sheea some how helps my ability to control my sessions. Maybe that is what we need in order to travel back and forth at will, some one on the other side waiting and helping in a way. 

Unfortunately I don't know how long I should linger around this tribe . I feel I may be having a negative effect on the lives of those who are In The tribe.
I have discussed this with Sheea and she insists that it is for the good and thinks like me that there may be some reason that I came here.

I'm not sure if I believe in fate. To be honest I have no idea what I believe in, but I know that I am being shown this other world for some reason. 

I can now appear directly to Sheea when entering my sessions. 
On my visit today she had a row of artefacts spread out on a table. She proceeded to describe them and there uses. 

The first item was what looked to me to be a very rusted padlock, Sheea described it as tool for harbouring those who killed. After telling her what I believed it to be she simply laughed.

The second item was a long thin rusted pole, possibly a fire poker or something similar with a floral decorative design  along the handle. Sheea described it as a wand of the old elders.

The third item was clearly a lockable safety box, the type you would keep change in if you were at a bootsale ect. Sheea had no expectation for the box and simply passed it by.

There were three more items all of witch were house hold ornaments, an elephant , a big metal bird and a simple figure of a man.

The very way these items were wrapped up after my viewing showed me how much they respect them. They seem to have a deep respect and even fear of anything associated with our time.

Another huge thunder storm brought the camp to a stand still and the tribes people fled for shelter. The elder came and requested that Sheea must join them. She said she must go and made her exit. 

I sat and watched them for what must have been an hour, during the storm they were completely silent. Peering through the doors and windows of there huts in fear of the storm. 

The storms here are very severe compared to any I have seen in my country.
Could it be that the weather pattern has changed?

I have discovered that when I travel to the other world I arrive on the same day but "in the future" it would seem. I found this as when I was away over the festive season, as soon as I returned and went into meditation Sheea had said three nights had passed since I had left.

I am u sure what is going to come of these visions. Are they in my head? Am I wasting my time meditating? 

There are many things that need to be answered and to be honest I find it stressful at times trying to juggle everything. But I will continue with my research until at least I have answered to myself why I am able to do this.

Thank you all for reading and supporting my posts. It humbles me to know that at least not everyone thinks I am going crazy. 

I don't have much of a social life at the moment as almost everything has come second to my sessions so I guess you guys are as close to friends as I'm gona have for a while. So anyway thanks for reading    

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by christophersupertramp

I have discovered that when I travel to the other world I arrive on the same day but "in the future" it would seem. I found this as when I was away over the festive season, as soon as I returned and went into meditation Sheea had said three nights had passed since I had left.

Excuse me if i am wrong but i thought you said they had no concept in time, that they did not keep track anymore.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You have stumbled upon an alternate dimension, it is nothing to worry about. To tell it to another of this dimension it will always sound 'weird' or controversial. Just enjoy it

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

Excuse me if i am wrong but i thought you said they had no concept in time, that they did not keep track anymore.

I do apologise, the medicine people and the elders count the moons, they have mass prayer on the 15th moon

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
they would count how many sun light days I reckon.

they wouldn't have a time concept like we do.

funny how people just automatically assume just because there is no time doesn't mean she wouldn't count the sun light days that have passed.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

funny how people just automatically assume just because there is no time doesn't mean she wouldn't count the sun light days that have passed.

As chris mentioned they count the moon...funny how people just assume

edit on 6-1-2013 by misse2miss because: error

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That is a great read! I especially like your first dialog you had with that girl.

I almost missed this thread because of the title part "..or just something I'm eating" which creates an perjorative (uhh hope I found the right word with the translator) impression.

I hesitated a few days to post what I do post now because it can be very destructive to what you archived given that you are not just telling a story which I do not exclude. (not that it matters so much for me I like a good story be it real or not)

So here it is:

You told us about the watch and how you made the will to use it as a timecapsle where you make markings at each year and you found the watch next to a lot others on that tree.

But...are you really going to do this?
I see this as a very big task or burden for something which the purpose is already fullfilled.
I mean it is there you saw it. It worked. Purpose fullfiled. So what is the motivation in all the coming years to really DO that effort?
Hope you get what I want to say here.

And that leads to the next point... Since it already happend here and in that future what do you think happens if you just now consider NOT TO DO it!?

You see the possible dangerous destructive part of what you have archived.
Same story of course is with that box you gave that girl. What do you think will happen if you go there now and dig it out and trash it?

So I personal hope that you do nighter of this and just carry on with your way.
I am eager to hear how this continues.

You might think of arrangeing an experiment like this with other tools after I planted the idea now. But that this will most probabily not work at all because you already know that you will change the outcome after it and therefore it will never apear there.

Also you might see it as impossible to not do the watch thing or dig the box out now since those "things" obviously happend and you can not change it anymore.

I am a lucid dreamer or more exactly I was one. I let it fade out. But I had a lesson in just that question: Can you change destiny? Well it was a bit more. It was: Can there be free will AND destiny?
The answers that I draged out of this personel lesson: Yes there is free will and destiny and you can change destiny but it's very unlikely that you do.(..because of your personal character and motivation in my case..I didnt change that dream "destiny" although it was my target to exactly do that proving that destiny is not absolut)
..sorry if I start talking a bit strange now.

Now there is one thing I wonder. How physical is that future world that you visit?
Is the will enough to change things over there or does it require physical action too?
Was it your will that let the watch/box apear or the physical action?

In first case you should be able to do a lot more in that "future" world just with your will. Also then it's more likey and alternative reality then a physical part of this world.

I am no guru in this subject that are just my thoughts about this interesting matter.

One last:
She didn't realyl tell where the ppl went? Was this planes, ships or spacecrafts? Were extraterestrials involved?

ok one more last thing:
you probabily know about those remote viewer stories viewing 2013 where they saw a flood event sky fire and triebes something similair to what seemed to happen in your experience.
I have a bit a problem to fllow your timeline but you mentioned 2022 somewhere and from your description it sounded like it already looked like it was after your event !?
The girl is 15 or 16 so 2022 can not be after because the event had to happen 2022-15 -> 2007 somewhen.
So I am very confused with that 2022 date you mentioned and dont know where to put it.

From the rest you posted it more sounds like the world event/change has taken part on a much later date.

I look forward to hear more about the world you visit. I very much like that you posted it and enjoy reading it.

edit on 7-1-2013 by TWhatever because: small corrections

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey there guys, will be updating tommorow.

Some interesting sessions.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hi Chris.

Can I just say reading this thread has maybe just changed my hole life.

My grandfather sadly passed away six years ago and left almost all of his positions to my father. He was an eccentric kind of man whom was deeply involved in meditation and claimed he was a time traveler. He would always tell us (those who would listen) all out his adventures and the friends he met.

I have a feeling you where one of those friends!
He always spoke of his friend Christopher who was a fellow time traveler. He too lived near Hoddom.

We grew up just south of Carlisle and he had lived there all his life.

As an adult even I put his stories down to a good imagination and maybe a little bit of madness until a week ago when I began reading his journal from the loft.

In it he states all of his travels and the people he has met along the way. A lot of witch are almost identical to what you are stating.

Now this book has never been published nor shown to anyone to my knowledge .
It was only on Monday that I decided to do some research into some of his claims and stumbled upon your thread.

Amongst his posesions were lots of books, one of them his journal.

Tell me Chris, do these meen anything to you atol..

CF
Spamvally
Blueberry
Sigoo
NRA

If not then completely ignore this post but if so then I think the future you was one of my grandfathers closest friends.

He writes and I quote

"Chris is one of the most humble people I have ever met. A master of his art and a true inspiration. He has taught me so much off meditation and time travel"

He also states that when he meets Chris , "Chris is in his sixties and has mastered all forms of time and astral travel."

Please say this is you????????

Eric

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok well one of two things have just happened.

Either your grandfather did in fact meet the future me or you have some how hacked my laptop.....

Witch one is it???

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericv

In it he states all of his travels and the people he has met along the way. A lot of witch are almost identical to what you are stating.

Eric

Ok well one of two things have just happened. Either your grandfather did in fact meet the future me or you have some how hacked my laptop..... Witch one is it??? -chris

I find it odd that you two spell which (witch) the same way how odd,. How odd that this guy comments out of no where first post on a ats account and you reply almost immediately..

Yet you haven't posted anything towards your original story.

i knew there was something fishy im calling bs on all of it have a good day chris... the story was enjoyable try writing a book

edit on 9-1-2013 by misse2miss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

Originally posted by Ericv

Eric

Ok well one of two things have just happened. Either your grandfather did in fact meet the future me or you have some how hacked my laptop..... Witch one is it??? -chris

I find it odd that you two spell which (witch) the same way how odd,. How odd that this guy comments out of no where first post on a ats account and you reply almost immediately..

Yet you haven't posted anything towards your original story.

i knew there was something fishy im calling bs on all of it have a good day chris... the story was enjoyable try writing a book

edit on 9-1-2013 by misse2miss because: (no reason given)

Well thanks for the vote of confidence misse but i was being facetious to the gentlemen, none of what he said had any association with me, I simply wanted to see what his next post would be

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And I log in to ATS about ten times a day, I just don't post from my phone while at work.
But to be honest I'm not writing of my expierance so that people believe me, I'm writing it in the hope someone has expieranced something like it.

I know what I'm seing. I just dont know what it is

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Session on Tuesday

Sheea had decided she will take me to see a fort not to far away. It will take her the best part of a day to get there but she will make camp and await  for me to arrive. 

On entering the session I was confronted by huge walls made of metal fencing, wood and just about anything. Siting at the base of the wall was Sheea.

She explained to me that this was a fort. Fort stol to be exact. 
Here she could trade fur and crafts but the fort was dangerous.

As we approached the gate I I could see people scurrying away , keeping there distance but watching her always. We entered a large wooden building that almost resembled a shop and an old quite unclean man was sitting. 

They spoke in there tongue for a while and Sheea handed over a sack of furs and was given a sack in return.

As we were walking out more and more people seemed to be watching her but she didn't seem nervous atoll. I  asked her why and she said "no one trusts the medicine women. They all talk of me and say I'll curse them but never come near." 

She seemed somewhat sad at that.

As we walked out of the fort I couldn't help notice she didn't want to show me around. I didn't ask why as I got the feeling the hole place made her uncomfortable.

We began walking back to her camp and she explained to me that the elders want her to take me down river to the sea. The elder has family there and they know Sheea.

I think after she has shown me the river I will leave Sheea's tribe and move on.
There is so much I want to explore but feel obliged to let Sheea show me around.

I would like to know if anyone could think of any drawings of how to make simple things that I could bury for the tribe.  

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Well thanks for the vote of confidence misse but i was being facetious to the gentlemen, none of what he said had any association with me, I simply wanted to see what his next post would be"

you could have simply said no. No need to be rude

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I wasn't being rude. I have simply had message after message saying someone has some connection with me and they have these visions to. Or offers of fake publishing deals.

CF spamvally and what not meen nothing to me I am afraid.

And You come from Carlisle? There must be something in the water around here. Or your someone from work or who knows me .in any of the above I don't find this funny. I am simply writing about my meditation and yous come on trying to destroy it.

I would like it if you didn't give any details about me please, if I want anyone to know anything I will tell them myself.

Chris

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I wasn't being rude. I have simply had message after message saying someone has some connection with me and they have these visions to. Or offers of fake publishing deals.

CF spamvally and what not meen nothing to me I am afraid.

And You come from Carlisle? There must be something in the water around here. Or your someone from work or who knows me .in any of the above I don't find this funny. I am simply writing about my meditation and yous come on trying to destroy it.

I would like it if you didn't give any details about me please, if I want anyone to know anything I will tell them myself.

Chris

calm down Chrisy boy. I wonder What your clients would think of you dreaming of fantasy worlds and going BACK TO THE FUTURE.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join