It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from your number 1 stalker!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hello ATSers! I've only been visiting this site as a guest for 2 years now, watching with much enthusiasm for the next "former illuminati member" or "doomsday prophet". I have, all the while, read in disgust with some of the members' horrible spelling! In all seriousness, I am always asking questions and I think that is what this site is all about. It's a collection of bright (some more than others) people exchanging questions and information. I think it's so unique and so cool. I've been enthralled with all of the posts about conspiracy and ufo's and watching some guy or gal named Phage debunk them.
I can't wait to grow as an ATSer and continue having my mind blown and make some like-minded friends here! Thank you for wasting your precious time reading this!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogjay

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family....enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Welcome OP, nice to have you here.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the world of ATS.

You won't have much time to grow if you are planning on ascending on the 21st, if not then you got all the time in the world
Enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks for stopping by, but... Did you bring coffee?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a Phage watcher, huh?
he has updated his avatar so check out some recent posts of his and you won't miss out.

welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's a little late for coffee, I'd be up all night reading stuff on "the weird side" of ATS. As far as ascending, I am certainly not as one-with-nature/God/gods/dog as I should be. Having people talking to me on here is as close as making it as I can get! Thanks for the warm welcome!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Okay, so no coffee. Did you at least bring snacks?
Oh, and welcome- even if you didn't (but it's better if you did).

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

No snacks either... I forgot that the new guy was supposed to bring coffee and doughnuts. How will I ever gain any credentials here? No stars and flags for me! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

join