It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology of “The Bavarian Illuminati”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Numerology of “The Bavarian Illuminati”

I have a fascination with numerology. I thought it would be interesting to see the numerology involved with the “ILLUMINATI”. It has been suggested that they are a secret society that has existed for many centuries. I am doing this for the first time and have no idea what I am going to see yet, I am just curious to find out if the name has any meaning that could shed some “light” on their choice of “Illuminati” or “Bavarian” and what characteristics they exhibit from having said names. We will explore it together.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

I will demonstrate 2 ways to do this and 2 different ways to view the interpretations. The 1st uses “ILLUMINATI” the 2nd will incorporate “BAVARIAN” as the first name.

I = 9 L = 3 L = 3 U = 3 M = 4 I = 9 N = 5 A = 1 T = 2 I = 9 Whole Name = 48 = 12 = 3

Strong Trait = 9 Weak Trait = 9 Talent = 30 = 3

B = 2 A = 1 V = 4 A = 1 R = 9 I = 9 A = 1 N = 5 Whole Name = 32 = 5

Strong Trait = 2 Weak Trait = 5 Talent = 25 = 7

Bavarian Illuminati

Combined Whole Name = 80 = 8

Combined Strong Trait = 11 = 2

Combined Weak Trait = 14 = 5

Combined Talent = 55 = 10 = 1

Numerology is completely subjective and open for interpretation from a number (no pun intended) of different perspectives. I am using 2 different versions to demonstrate this.

en.wikipedia.org...

Numerology is any study of the purported divine, mystical or other special relationship between a number and some coinciding observed (or perceived) events. It has many systems and traditions and beliefs. Numerology and numerological divination by systems such as isopsephy were popular among early mathematicians, such as Pythagoras, but are no longer considered part of mathematics and are regarded as pseudo mathematics or pseudoscience by modern scientists.

One of the methods I am using is Alphabetic and the other one is from Book of Numbers

For the purpose of this demonstration, I will only be using the Combined references.

Bavarian Illuminati

Combined Whole Name = 80 = 8

(8): Efficient, materialistic, executive, strongly disciplined, especially externally (never deviating).

(8)a: People who have the number 8 clearly associated with their lives feel that they are distinct and different from their fellows. At heart they are lonely; they are misunderstood and they seldom reap the reward for the good they may do while they are living. After their death they are often extolled, their works praised, and lasting tributes offered to their memory.

Combined Strong Trait = 11 = 2

(11): Is considered one of the master numbers and magnifies the qualities associated with 2; Extremely spiritual, high-strung, visionary, sensitive.

(11)a: This is an ominous number to occultists. It gives warning of hidden dangers, trial, and treachery from other. It has a symbol of "a Clenched Hand," and "a Lion Muzzled," and of a person who will have great difficulties to contend against.

(2): Cooperative,receptive, naturally inclined to be emotionally supportive.

(2)a: Number 2 persons are gentle by nature, imaginative, artistic, and romantic; they are inventive, but they are not forceful in carrying out their ideas. Their qualities are more on the mental than the physical plane and they are seldom strong physically.

Combined Weak Trait = 14 = 5

(5): Inability to learn without experiencing everything, subconscious desire to be free of responsibility.

(5)a: Their greatest drawback is that they exhaust their nervous strength to such an extent that they often fall victims to nervous breakdowns of the worst kind, and under any mental tension they easily become irritable and quick-tempered, unable to "suffer fools gladly".

(14): This is number of movement, combination of people and things, and danger from natural forces, such as tempests, water, air, or fire. This number is fortunate for dealings with money, speculation, and changes in business, but there is always a strong element of risk and danger attached to it, but generally owing to the actions and foolhardiness of others. If this number comes out in calculations of future events the person should be warned to act with caution and prudence.

Combined Talent = 55 = 10 = 1

(1): Incorporate initiative and directive independence along with originality. Succeed through leadership, self-reliance; using proper methods. Patient in order to have control over success; to achieve goals.

(1)a: Stands in this symbolism for the Sun. It is the beginning-that by which all the rest of the nine numbers were created. The basis of all numbers is one-the basis of all life is one. This number represents all that is creative, individual and positive.

(10): Symbolized as the "Wheel of Fortune." It is a number of honor, of faith and self-confidence of rise and fall; one's name will be known for good or evil, according to one's desires; it is a fortunate number in the sense that one's plans are likely to be carried out.

What does all this mean? As I said before it is completely subjective.

If the "Bavarian Illuminati" do exist, they do so with the cooperation of others, they are well planned and meticulous in achieving their goals...they are extremely patient in the execution of their plans...they have control over the financial system and manipulate the masses to further their control. They can have nervous reactions to situations and overreact at times. They have honor and faith in what they are trying to accomplish and will stop at nothing to achieve their main objectives. They can come across as being kind and gentle with ease, this could be why they are able to get away with the manipulation they use to achieve said goals.

This concludes my analysis of the numerology of this secret society.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you found it entertaining.

BAW33

edit on 12/6/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Your post is over my head, but I figured I'd drop in and say Howdy!
For some reason I am now craving Bavarian Creme filled doughnuts! MMmmmm

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

yeah well it seems I bombed on this one, lot of effort and nothing to show for it, but on the bright side you got this beautiful picture for your troubles...

I love these...

and why not one of these to wash it down with...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Nummanumma!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What about the fact that they did not refer to themselves as the Bavarian Illuminati but as the Perfectibilists?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

aaaaactually ... if you want to be REALLY accurate...
that's just a shortened name you're using there...

the actual name is this...
"The Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria"

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well then I suppose that would require another numerology translation. Perhaps I will tackle that and get back to you, but it would be nice to know if you actually read any of what I did write in the post...or did you just pop in to throw this at me?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

LOL. Ok, glad I wasted my time, thanks for stopping by. I suppose I expected more than just flippant remarks, but oh well, never mind that I spent 2 hours doing this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The name I chose to use is for a reason...it is the name they are known by, in order for me to do a true reading I needed a first and last name, however, Illuminati would have sufficed. So just read what I wrote about Illuminati instead of offering me different names.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

LOL. Ok, glad I wasted my time, thanks for stopping by. I suppose I expected more than just flippant remarks, but oh well, never mind that I spent 2 hours doing this thread.

are you pissed at ME? .. or yourself?

either way.. it wasn't intended to be flippant

so don't be pissed!
i think your effort here is very interesting... why not try it with the full name too?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

11 and 11a look acurate based on your theology, in either way the Illuminati was perceived i would guess 11 and 11a would fit there and i have read other theories on numbers concerning the Illuminati and 11 is a key number...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Not pissed, disappointed maybe...I spent time doing what I did, the least you could do if you should decide to show up in my thread is give the post credit before you suggest other ideas. I could do the same to you in your thread and we shall see how you feel...ever taken the time do a numerology reading? If you did then you would know they are time consuming, then you suggest a different name...you go do it and feel free to post it here or start your own thread. What I did is here to see, take it or leave it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Not pissed, disappointed maybe...I spent time doing what I did, the least you could do if you should decide to show up in my thread is give the post credit before you suggest other ideas. I could do the same to you in your thread and we shall see how you feel...ever taken the time do a numerology reading? If you did then you would know they are time consuming, then you suggest a different name...you go do it and feel free to post it here or start your own thread. What I did is here to see, take it or leave it.

I honestly think you're getting a bit too emotional about an internet post.
It's not people's responsibility to like what you write.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Do you have any idea why twins might be important to the Illuminati?

I have seen a lot of stuff relating to twins it seems.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are right, I don't take it personal when people from the internet decide to show their true colors....not at all...jerks are jerks...I wrote a thread about numerology, feel free to comment on what I wrote, feel free to suggest whatever you like, and I will feel free to respond to jerks however way I feel. I don't care who agrees with me, I said it was completely subjective, so I even Know it is open for interpretation.....and your point is?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I think it has something to do with duality.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You are right, I don't take it personal when people from the internet decide to show their true colors....not at all...jerks are jerks...I wrote a thread about numerology, feel free to comment on what I wrote, feel free to suggest whatever you like, and I will feel free to respond to jerks however way I feel. I don't care who agrees with me, I said it was completely subjective, so I even Know it is open for interpretation.....and your point is?

lulz my point is that you're getting too overwhelmed with the aspect of people not buying into your concept...

now how about THIS...

lets get back on point and start actually talking about your concept... instead of whether people like it or not...
(i never said i didn't like it).. I actually DO... very MUCH... as a matter of fact....

you should see this video I made way back in 08...
ALOt of things are off.. but im sure alot are on point.....

linnk to ATS video file...
video.abovetopsecret.com...

i bet you'd have a field day with the numbers involved....
edit on 12/9/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

never mind.
edit on 12/9/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

This was your first response..I don't see anything here that is relevant to what I did write.

edit on 12/9/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

This was your first response..I don't see anything here that is relevant to what I did write.

edit on 12/9/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

any person speaking coherent English would see that you took the words "Bavarian Illuminati" and translated them into kabbalistic numerological functions.

any person speaking coherent English would see that my "first response" was that the actual name of the "Bavarian Illuminati" is not actually that, but the, "The Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria"

now.. if you actually WANTED to get some sort of NUMEROLOGICAL VALUE out of their presence in this world.. then would you use their FULLLLL name .. not their shoooortened name.....

this prospect seems very relevant to what you wrote my dear OP... and I believe a great many readers would agree.

if I were you I would go back.. re-do your function in numerology based on the actual title of the group...
and come back and present it for us.

instead of whining and complaining like a child.
edit on 12/9/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join