It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Project Blue Beam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

Originally posted by prevenge

OP, I'd like to ask you... what do you think is essentially "wrong" with the end result of a less divided world?

on top of that... if a false flag alien invasion .. in the end.. after the smoke clears... UNITES us...

then what's the problem with that?

That's a GOOD result.. don't you agree?

wait.. are you Christian?

1. When you ask what is wrong with less divided world, you sound like a globalist scum
(no offense). Well less divided world is OK, but when most people are brainwashed/forced to agree (to make the world less divided), then it's not OK.
- Establishment of NWO is wrong.

2. I don't know what I am. Officially, I am Christian and i think it is the right religion

Why'd you put a face sticking it's tongue out after that sentence?
that's freaking retarded.. we're talking about the end of existence for millions of people..
and you're.. you're acting like it's some.. "I'm on the good guys team" scenario?
are... aaaare you freaking kidding me??

i'm globalist scum because i want less division in the world....
what are YOU going to do when your own version of apocrypha does not follow through as you had thought?
there's a beginning and an END to ALL religions.

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Fichorka

Boy S@F OP, great job pulling your thoughts together on this, excellent thread.

Thanks

i don't think you did anything except copypasta.

someone else did all the research. you just versed it in a paranoid fundamental christian light.. with anti-anything-but christian sentiment.

.....(my god fundamental christianity is the most backward psychosis on the planet....)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

someone else did all the research. you just versed it in a paranoid fundamental christian light.. with anti-anything-but christian sentiment.

That's true I mostly copy - pasted quotes from his book. I wanted to know what people on ATS think about Project Blue Beam. There are many sceptics. Many members are not believing the fact that every animal is microchipped and neither do I. But generally I believe in the concept of establishing NWO by introducing a new religion. And Blue Beam is just one of possible methods of establishing New Age religion and finally New World Order.
After all, it doesn't have to be 100% true to consider some of it's concept as true.
edit on 8/12/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Just throwing my 10p into the pot, but was just thinking, all these weird noises and booms hear in the sky worldwide. Could that not be a wee '123 soundcheck?'. After all, if we're gonna see Jesus in the sky, a near global Dolby audio performance will be needed. ...... I wonder if someone will bugger up somewhere and accidentally plug their xbox360 into the sky......and can I have a shot!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

That's true I mostly copy - pasted quotes from his book. I wanted to know what people on ATS think about Project Blue Beam. There are many sceptics. Many members are not believing the fact that every animal is microchipped and neither do I. But generally I believe in the concept of establishing NWO by introducing a new religion. And Blue Beam is just one of possible methods of establishing New Age religion and finally New World Order.
After all, it doesn't have to be 100% true to consider some of it's concept as true.

but in the GRAND scheme of things...omitting your religious beliefs for just.. a second.... in the grand scheme of things... (and oh yes.. omitting the microchipped-every -living-thing bit)

do you think the outfall (of this proposed scenario) ..would be negative to the general correspondences between human beings or not?.... decades down the road...
edit on 12/8/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

but in the GRAND scheme of things...omitting your religious beliefs for just.. a second.... in the grand scheme of things... (and oh yes.. omitting the microchipped-every -living-thing bit)

do you think the outfall (of this proposed scenario) ..would be negative to the general correspondences between human beings or not?.... decades down the road...
edit on 12/8/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

or how should i rephrase this...

with the finality being complete brotherhood and mindfulness of others' welfare being the prime concern of each individual...
could not a LESS bloody path be taken?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Good thread OP. Dunno about blue beam specifically, but all kinds of magical
technologirs do exist and hologram creating tech has been around since the early 70s.
however a flase Rapture will certainly not fool any real Christian.
So best to seek Salvation thru our Lord Jesus Christ.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
...What if it's overcast that day? lulz, FAIL.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am curious what will Atheists think when they see a giant prophet in the sky?

I am going to immediately disbelieve and question the reality of a giant dude speaking to me across the sky. Then if I hear every other cultural religion is seeing a deity at the same time I am going to be even more suspicious.

I will definitely roll save vs. magic and hope I get a wisdom bonus.
edit on 8-12-2012 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Awesome post! Good job OP, I'm glad more people are starting to put some serious thought into this. I became very interested in project Blue Beam a few years ago and through my research came across a very interesting and rare book called 'The Grand Deception and the coming of the new world order' by Norio Hayakawa.

In this book, Norio covers exactly all the same aspects of your original post including the use of holographic and HAARP technologies to create religious prophecies and scenarios taking place with the mention also of a fake alien invasion.

He also goes into depth about the end game plans for this project. According to Norio, Project Bluebeam is designed to usher in the New World Order with a one world government, a one world army, a one world religion, a cashless society and micro-chipped populations controlled by a central computer. The elite of the world would not be subject to this fascist control system but would run it and enjoy its spoils.

A Brave New World anyone...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

I'm pretty sure there is a UFO invasion aspect too for all the atheists out there.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Interesting thread op. I haven't studied much on project bluebeam. It has been rather under my radar as there are so many other conspiricies to read about.

You present a compelling argument. And so much of all this does coincide with Biblical prophesy.
This thread does deserve more attention. Lets keep it going until at least 12/21/12.

There does seem to be a lot of alien movies and tv series being put out lately. Are we being set up to "believe?" Are there aliens/interdimensional beings helping TPTB with their agenda?

We do seem to be acquiring a lot of Star Trek type tech lately. Are our people that smart or do they have help? Did the Trekkies of the 70's decide books in handheld computer form was just toooo cool? Are tri-corder style medical devices in its infancy right now?

BTW - can you spot the professional debunkers who have posted here? Certain terms give them away.

Does anyone use the term burnt information in their daily lives? Maybe I watch too much NCIS.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

I agree this is a great thread, and to keep it going....

Micro-chipping everybody, in the part of the brain that processes "beliefs"?

Sounds like the coming zombie apocalyse that FEMA and the CDC have been warning about. The more people that react and start killing everybody else, the better for the elites. They want depopulation and chaos.

Your religious icon telling you what to do, aliens coming down for an invasion?

Look at the Aurora "mind-controlled" mass murder.

"We have the technology, We can make it work"

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

I understand quite well, thank you. Thanks for your concern though.

Let's get back to where I said that we can all believe whatever we want. Now let's consider Hollywood.
I believe that Hollywood is used to get the masses warmed up to an idea. Just look at how many movies have presented ideas that have come to pass. For example, did "Terminator" bring about killer robots, or did the idea of killer robots bring about the movie "Terminator"?
Now, ask yourself this: Is Hollywood using Star Trek to expose us to Project Blue Beam, or did the government see Star Trek and say, "Hey, now there's an idea!"
You see what I mean? It's the old chicken/egg situation where we're trying to decide which came first.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Your post reeks of desperation.

First, you seem to be of the belief that Terminator was the first movie with killer robots, and that it hadn't been a troupe for at least 50 years previous to that.

Secondly, you boil down Terminator to a "killer robot" movie. Yup, that's all it was, a movie about a killer robot.

Thirdly, you assume that it was the GOVERNMENT that saw Star Trek.. mind you, this was a reworked script that didn't appear in a Star Trek episode until ST:TNG (late 80s) and at that time, the seeds of the BB myth had already been planted by someone who had access to the original unfilmed Star Trek Phase Two script.

Lastly, "Hollywood" isn't 'getting us ready' for anything, because "Hollywood" doesn't exist. There isn't some magical kabal of fat guys with big cigars in cahoots with the government to disseminate sensitive ideas through the media. That is what the news outlets are for, and with FOX being the number one news outlet in the States, they do a fine job of it.

Bluebeam is a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join