Personal u.f.o. sighting

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
lit sigaret, looked up, white dot flying north up in the sky, volume larger then airplanelight. Suddenly light grows 7x in volume, then goes back to size as it was before, then is was gone. Sighting approx. 5 -6 seconds.




posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Pics or.....

Just kidding.

Maybe the Russians were testing a nuke.

PS - Are you really in Norway? Did you see the Norway Spiral?



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
lit sigaret, looked up, white dot flying north up in the sky, volume larger then airplanelight. Suddenly light grows 7x in volume, then goes back to size as it was before, then is was gone. Sighting approx. 5 -6 seconds.

Possibly an Iridium Flare (from Iridium satellites)?

Iridium Flares

Iridium flares can sometime be bright enough to see in daylight. Was your sighting at night or during the day?


edit on 12/6/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sounds like a rocket, they do that thing where they get brighter for a little while.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No, no iridium flare. It was a light/dot. The Norweyan spiral was Santa.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Rickymouse, is your avatar an elephant?



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse
 


rrrrrvvvrrrgrrvrrr



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
lit sigaret, looked up, white dot flying north up in the sky, volume larger then airplanelight. Suddenly light grows 7x in volume, then goes back to size as it was before, then is was gone. Sighting approx. 5 -6 seconds.


sorry, with gone I meant vanished. It didn't fly all the way from left to right through the sky. As I looked up in the sky the distance it travelled was about 5 inches.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
No, no iridium flare. It was a light/dot. The Norweyan spiral was Santa.


You said it was a moving dot of light that was small at first then grew very large/bright, then faded away into nothing -- all lasting about 5 or 6 seconds. That's what an Iridium flare looks like.

Can you tell me what was specifically different about it that it could not have been an Iridium Flare?

edit on 12/6/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle
 

ancient mouse head on a stick. There is a chip on the left that represents the eye, the tan part could be the inner ear. It could be a bunny or puppy wrapped around the stick also. It is hard to see in a picture although anyone who has seen it in person can visualize it. Someone said camel head, it could be that if the tan part was the eye and the eye chip was the nostril.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


Iridium flare in picture looks like stripe and very fast.

edit: thanks for asking. It is like an iridium flare since it grows in size. It looks like an iridium flare if the occurence was speed up quite a large bit, but it was just a dot.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
 


Iridium flare in picture looks like stripe and very fast.

edit: thanks for asking. It is like an iridium flare since it grows in size. It looks like an iridium flare if the occurence was speed up quite a large bit, but it was just a dot.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)


It looks like a stripe because that picture is a long-exposure picture.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle
 


Iridium flare :



edit on 6-12-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
swear swear swear, hell yes it was an iridium flare.... swear swear.

it was exactly like shown in the videos.





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join