It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about slavery and the civil war.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckMFd
Lincoln was a tyrant!

I agree. And ever since, EVERYONE is a slave(to the bankers). The war was over banking issues.

In 1933, bankruptcy was declared by President Roosevelt. The governors of the then 48 States pledged the "full faith and credit" of their states, including the citizenry, as collateral for loans of credit from the Federal Reserve system. To wit:"Full faith and credit" clause of Const. U.S. article 4. sec. 1, requires that foreign judgement be given such faith and credit as it had by law or usage of state of it's origin. That foreign statutes are to have force and effect to which they are entitled in home state. And that a judgement or record shall have the same faith, credit, conclusive effect, and obligatory force in other states as it has by law or usage in the state from whence taken.
Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Ed. cites omitted.

The state claims an interest in every child within it's jurisdiction. The state will, if it deems it necessary, nullify your parental rights and appoint a guardian (trustee) over your children. The subject of every birth certificate is a child. The child is a valuable asset, which if properly trained, can contribute valuable assets provided by its labor for many years. It is presumed by those who have researched this issue, that the child itself is the asset of the trust established by the birth certificate, and the social security number is the numbering or registration of the trust, allowing for the assets of the trust to be tracked. If this information is true, your child is now owned by the state. Each one of us, including our children, are considered assets of the bankrupt united states. We are now designated by this government as "HUMAN RESOURCES," with a new crop born every year."

I only defend Lincoln in one area. He was going to vacate the corporation known as United States, after the previous war debt was paid, and re-inhabit the Republic that our founders gave us. He was killed because of this. That's why, to this day, it's still just a corporation. As of 1933 it is a bankrupt, foreign-owned, corporation. Goooooooooooogle it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Great Britain had began to mobilise troops to attack New York and intervene in the civil war, after the "Trent Affair"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by belindamck
reply to post by camaro68ss

I understand Camaro.... my family too runs deep and I appreciate what your family and my family fought for: STATES RIGHTS!!!!

Only one problem---the states are sub-corporations under the federal corporation, and "US citizens" are at the bottom of the stack. There's no such thing anymore as "states rights". Unless your state becomes a Republic again, and gets out from under the jurisdiction of the Federal Corporation, the people will remain slaves/debtors.
All "US citizens" are entered as collateral for the national debt. Why do people pay federal income tax if they are not federal employees and don't reside in a federal territory? It's right in your face in the IRS tax code. It says you don't have to, so why do you?
So much for "states rights".

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Great Britain had began to mobilise troops to attack New York and intervene in the civil war, after the "Trent Affair"

en.wikipedia.org...

And they got ownership of the US in 1933 without a drop of blood. THE CROWN(central bank) in THE CITY OF LONDON(corporate entity) inside the City of London foreclosed on the corporation known as UNITED STATES. The US has been operating in receivership ever since. We no longer have any "judges" in the US. They are only Public Trustees administering the bankruptcy. You want to see a "judge" squirm? Next time you go to court ask the "judge" if he is a Public Trustee. ARE YOU, OR ARE YOU NOT, A PUBLIC TRUSTEE? It might take 3 times of asking. If you find yourself surrounded by sheriff's deputies you'll know you're on the right track. These bastards love to intimidate. They are all agents of "THE CROWN". It's the only way they can scare you into submission.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The South requested 15-20 years from Lincoln to rearrange their economy to support freeing slaves, Lincoln pitched a fit and basically said "do it and do it now", acting the part of a dictator.

Interesting. So you think that the South should have been allowed to take 15-20 years extra to figure out how to not treat human beings like chattel. Ya know....for the economy's sake and all

I think there really is something wrong with all of you. You are just like the pro-slavery southern Christians in the antebellum South--twisting everything up to support your cause. They did a good job of convincing themselves that their god was on their side too.

Read Douglass. Read Stowe. Read Jacobs. Read real books about the institution of slavery and maybe you will stop feeling the need to support threads like this.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Hey Bildo care you PM me about the UCC-1 stuff? i would like to talk with ya, also be sure to check out the site i posted earlier, its got some really good info on it!

This is only my 2nd post so im not sure how to send PM's sorry
edit on 7-12-2012 by FreeAmericanInhabitant because: im a ATS newb LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

The South requested 15-20 years from Lincoln to rearrange their economy to support freeing slaves, Lincoln pitched a fit and basically said "do it and do it now", acting the part of a dictator.

Interesting. So you think that the South should have been allowed to take 15-20 years extra to figure out how to not treat human beings like chattel. Ya know....for the economy's sake and all

I think there really is something wrong with all of you. You are just like the pro-slavery southern Christians in the antebellum South--twisting everything up to support your cause. They did a good job of convincing themselves that their god was on their side too.

Read Douglass. Read Stowe. Read Jacobs. Read real books about the institution of slavery and maybe you will stop feeling the need to support threads like this.

there is not one post on here supporting slavery. this thread is about TRUE history. if you want to hide you head in the sand and pretend it never happend then thats your doing.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

My reply was directed at a statement that I found disgusting, but this thread is indeed a tragedy.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

there is not one post on here supporting slavery. this thread is about TRUE history. if you want to hide you head in the sand and pretend it never happend then thats your doing.

What exactly am I pretending didn't happen?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thats exactly right

Sometimes people just REFUSE to even read the proof, fail to look up the actual law, understand and comprehend the legal definitions. Also most people realize they are being tricked by the tricky language of Legalize!

Legalize sounds just like english but has different meanings! FOLKS WAKE UP!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You are just like the pro-slavery southern Christians in the antebellum South--twisting everything up to support your cause.

It had the undertone as if we are trying to rewriting history. As you know history always smiles on the victor. Im only stating what i have read in 125 year old history books. What do they know

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You are just like the pro-slavery southern Christians in the antebellum South--twisting everything up to support your cause.

It had the undertone as if we are trying to rewriting history. As you know history always smiles on the victor. Im only stating what i have read in 125 year old history books. What do they know

The books I pointed out are over 100 years old too--what is your point? I know what you're putting your head in the sand about, but what am I ignoring?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I want you to look at what this poster stated and tell me what you think:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

My reply was directed at a statement that I found disgusting, but this thread is indeed a tragedy.

YEP, we wouldn't want to disturb the herd and actually inform them on whats going on now would we

If this thread is a tragedy please stay out of it, there are actually people here who do want to learn, and teach others what they have learned. We are learning TRUE history that is NOT taught in the public FOOL system, so please, we can all see what a joke the public's schools have turned into, need i even mention how our schools compare to other countries?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant

YEP, we wouldn't want to disturb the herd and actually inform them on whats going on now would we

If this thread is a tragedy please stay out of it, there are actually people here who do want to learn, and teach others what they have learned. We are learning TRUE history that is NOT taught in the public FOOL system, so please, we can all see what a joke the public's schools have turned into, need i even mention how our schools compare to other countries?

As I am an adult, I don't go to the "public fool system." You can sit here and talk about all of the reasons for the civil war all day long, but it doesn't change the the fact that the institution of slavery was embedded in the South.

It existed--it was part of the economy--it was acknowledged and documented--people fought hard not to let it go (you can go to the library and read real books about this)--religious people used the bible to support it--the civil war ended it.

What are you arguing? That you think, like what I quoted from one poster, that the South should have been allowed to decide how they ended slavery--maybe 15-20 years to do it? That the Union overstepped their power? What does it matter as long as the end result was the abolition of slavery?
edit on 12/7/2012 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well it is good that you finally realized that. Hope you learn more in the future.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I dont know anything about that subject. I do know slavery was being abolished around the world at that time. Naturally it would be the same for america who know how long it would have taken the peachful way. 15-20 would sound right but i dont know anything about that quote.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I dont know anything about that subject. I do know slavery was being abolished around the world at that time. Naturally it would be the same for america who know how long it would have taken the peachful way. 15-20 would sound right but i dont know anything about that quote.

15-20 years sounds right??

You really believe this? You don't believe that people being allowed to own and purchase other human beings should've been stopped right away?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

yes it should have, but at that time slavery was not a big deal. They could not just stop, it would have collapsed the souths economy. Just like after the war. The south was destroyed physically and economically. It doesnt really matter now.

15-20 years was needed to phase it out is my guess

edit on 7-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by yadda333

yes it should have, but at that time slavery was not a big deal. They could not just stop, it would have collapsed the souths economy. Just like after the war. The south was destroyed physically and economically. It doesnt really matter now.

I think the collapse of an economy based on owning people as property would've been just fine.

I can't believe you can even write that knowing that other people are going to read it.

15 to 20 years to phase it out. How long do you think the abolition movement went on for? I'm just in shock over the things you're writing.
edit on 12/7/2012 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join