Some Lovely Happy News We'd Like to Share with ATS!

page: 3
60
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Congratulations!
my best wishes for you and your family




posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Congrats and all the best for you and your family.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm SOOOO pleased for you both!!

Congratulations and I hope the ATS t shirt fits the little one! (I'm sure it will, eventually)



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA
 
Congratulations!!! We can't wait to read our baby's first post on ATS!



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Truly great news, congratulations to you both.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Congratulations!



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thank you all for the lovely things you've said, you're a lovely and funny lot!


I've decided the nickname for baby is now "weather balloon"


Springer - love the sound of a baby ATS shirt!!
Brilliant!

Happy times



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
When the baby is born, ask the doctor to not cut the umbilical cord for at least 10 minutes after birth. To cut it sooner is a severe shock to the child. Most doctors cut it right away.

The baby should be the one to decide when to break the amniotic sack. The baby will do it when it knows it is time to be born.

Babies born under water have higher IQ's. Doing this reduces the pressure shock to the cranium when birthing is taking place.

Congratulations on this joyous occasion. May your baby be healthy and happy and filled with love.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul
 


Already on it, thanks!
I'm always raving about the importance of delayed cord clamping
We're hoping for a completely hands off home water birth. Fingers crossed for an uncomplicated pregnancy so we can have one!
edit on 7-12-2012 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wo0t Congratulations!



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Congratulations , May you all have a life time filled with peace , love , health & happiness .
John



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Congrats, nice to hear good news on ats for a change. Best of luck to the four of you



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   


Congratulations, mommy!

I wish you and your family the best. Awesome love story, by the way



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Congratulations!!!


Baby's popping up every where...first mblah...now you!!!

Very exciting times...to hell with 12-21-2012...we have things to look forward to!



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Congratulations, that is wonderful news!!!


Originally posted by KatieVA
We're hoping for a completely hands off home water birth.


Fingers crossed that that works out for you, when I tried for a water birth, I got so relaxed that my contractions stopped completely and I then had to be induced



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Many happy returns, guys.


This gave me a good excuse to search "baby mobile aliens". There's some pretty adorable ones out there.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Congratulations, that is wonderful news!!!


Originally posted by KatieVA
We're hoping for a completely hands off home water birth.


Fingers crossed that that works out for you, when I tried for a water birth, I got so relaxed that my contractions stopped completely and I then had to be induced




Aw, no! You must have been extreeeeemely relaxed! These things don't always work out as we like...so I'm preparing myself for all possibilities!

My first birth was 2 hours 50 mins from start to finish - pretty damn fast! So the midwife has actually advised me that a homebirth might be well suited to us as we probably wouldn't make it to the hospital in time anyway!



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23
 


You made me do it too...


This one is super cute

pinterest.com...

$85.00 is a little bit pricey though



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Many happy returns, guys.


This gave me a good excuse to search "baby mobile aliens". There's some pretty adorable ones out there.



What a brilliant idea!


I saw something once for sale on ebay that a man makes himself in Australia - hundreds of tiny little solar-charged lights that you stick to your ceiling, and each one is extremely finely tuned so that at night, it looks like you're looking up at the real night sky! Apparently it's breathtaking....the price tag was too!



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Aw, no! You must have been extreeeeemely relaxed! These things don't always work out as we like...so I'm preparing myself for all possibilities!

My first birth was 2 hours 50 mins from start to finish - pretty damn fast! So the midwife has actually advised me that a homebirth might be well suited to us as we probably wouldn't make it to the hospital in time anyway!


My labour was 23 and a half hours, as I frequently remind my son...gosh, this one should be like shelling peas for you...as they say...melon size peas like.

I am sure it'll go perfectly for you, and much better to stay safe at home...let them come to you. Very best of luck, though I am sure you won't need it.





new topics
top topics
 
60
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join