It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Well played.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

Yes, the Mayan's would have used their own time zone to predict the event but modern people trying to do serious research on when the Mayans said the event will occur would use GMT.

Again I apologize for not understanding.

Please elaborate on why serious researchers would use GMT and not a Mayan specific one? Was my attempted point clear in my last post?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by htapath

Lol i'm a sister
and glad your finding your happiness brother.

Please accept my apologies.

Happiness found me when I purged and merged.

Loving you sister!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Purged and merged?

You said you would take me with you on the next shamanic adventure!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by htapath

Back off, fella.

I saw her first.

That's the story of my life.

And I was going to buy her a drink and ask for the next dance.

Guess I'll just sit here and eat pretzels instead.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by htapath

Purged and merged?

You said you would take me with you on the next shamanic adventure!

It was a spur of the moment thing.

I didn't even have time to tell my body and had to leave without it.

Maybe next time!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

awws.. aren't you cute today..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

please no apologies needed... and how bout you can both buy me a drink?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This is the most important piece. Christ is coming back; in us. The spiritual life will return to us all, and this is going to occur through a symbolic birth.

Please stop believing the occult and believe your Creator instead. The Holy Spirit declared

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for [that day (Christ's coming) will not come] until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessnessa is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God." 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

The only other reference to the son of perdition was Judas, a disciple of Christ, being possessed by Satan. The 'spiritual life' returning to the vast "oneness" and "global consciousness" movement is the false unholy spirit which accepts and promotes the false image of Christ - the Christ which doesn't speak of sin, judgement and perishing. The world doesn't want it's true Creator who does speak of these things. Just like ancient Israel, we too want to hear lies preached to us all day long - we want the false prophets to be true - we want to hear that all destruction isn't coming - we want to hear that our behaviours and choices have no consequences - and as such, most will choose the murderer and insurrectionist because his lies were pleasing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by htapath

please no apologies needed... and how bout you can both buy me a drink?

This rounds on me for all three of us in that case.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Right on.. maybe we should invite the OP before he leaves on his adventure quest.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
He's going to South America....

he should be inviting us!!

Now since this is off topic.. and I am a 'on topic' nazi... I implore the OP to respond to my posts or at least add SOMETHING semi-factual to the discussion.

FYI there is no such thing as semi-factual.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

reply to post by Philosophile

11:11 is the wake up call to what is going to happen on December 21, 2012. The winter solstice which is the origin of Christs birthday for December 25, will occur this year at 11:11am Universal time.

Actually Christ was born in April. That is a well known but hidden fact and people don't look into it enough. All the lies.

What willhappen on Dec. 21, the Federal Reserve Charter is over, they will not have the authority to print worthless paper anymore.........unless Congress isiotically renews it. This is why you see the push for card readers and such on the TV. This is why they are pushing for gun control, vaccinations and so on. The time has come.

What will you do when your bank account is worthless, the paper in your wallet is worthless. If you refuse the card and the chip, your life is worthless.

THIS IS ALL THAT S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake the heck up you morons.

Um your the moron
Fed has an infinite charter

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by ColAngus

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

Congratulations. Another victim of the wide world of conspiracy theories.

What you see as freedom, I see as the ultimate form or suffering and punishment. Leaving your family? You should be seeking therapy pronto.
edit on 6-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

He wants to pull a Christopher McCandless. Christopher was mentally ill, ran off to live in the winter with no shelter and no food in Alaska, then died in an abandoned bus. Someone ask his family what kind of a nightmare it is to be informed that your son ran away and died like an animal in the back country.

Great movie wasn't it

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You are under a false misconception sir. I never said anything about us not being responsible for our actions. Whatdo you think this is all about anyways? We dropped into selfishness and materialism rather than compassion and unity. Why would God want us divided, thus causing conflict and war? Why would God not find it appropriate to include slavery and rape in the ten commandments? The two of which he even advocated when conquering territories "In the name of God".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Except I'm not Christopher McCandless.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Who is to say the mayans had any concept of time?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
'A Time For Truth' ......Well, you said it VeritasAequitas, another member added to the 'ATS numpty members list' How silly you will all look, and for so long.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Who is to say the mayans had any concept of time?

The fact that they had calendars is a good starting point.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

i just knew somebody was going to say that. I meant as far as clocks to track the time of the day.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join