Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why waste time taking this guys bait? Clearly he is just talking-the-talk, if he was going to walk-the-walk he would have done it by now.

And I'll quote one of the best scenes in cinema history -

Jules: Well, that's what I've been sitting here contemplating...basically, I'm just going to walk the Earth.
Vincent: What'cha mean, "walk the earth"?
Jules: You know, like Caine in Kung Fu: walk from place to place, meet people, get into adventures.
Vincent: And how long do you intend to walk the earth?
Jules: Until God puts me where he wants me to be.
Vincent: And what if he don't do that?
Jules: If it takes forever, then I'll walk forever.
Vincent: So you decided to be a bum?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I want to help, I wanted to be one of the foot soldiers to bring it down. But it's all clouded and the path isn't clear. All I can do is remove myself from the illusion and work from the outside to help.

It is not our job to bring it down. God is going to bring all of mankind's governments down on the day of the last trumpet (Pentecost 2013), just as mnakind is on the brink of self annihilation.

As the earlier poster accurately advised. Helping your friends, neighbors and community is the definition of selflessly loving those in need. God will do his job, we must do ours to help those in need as God's Kingdom comes to the Earth.

A word of caution... the winter solstice is Nimrod's birthday, and it was diefied in the pagan pantheons in mankind's cultures as the rebirth of the sun god (Tammutz, Osiris, Apollo, Baal, etc.), this is not Christ's birthday, and if anything occurs on that day as you suggested it will, it will be about glorifying a false Christ; one that does not keep the commandments of God, or live as God says to live.

Jesus Christ returns on His Father's days the annual holy days which teach mankind about God's plan for salvation, not on a false sun god worshipping day used by Satan to counterfeit the true gospel of Jesus Christ and God's plan for all mankind to become Elohim in time.

One thing to take note of; 12/21/2012 is exactly 150 days from 05/19/2013 which is Pentecost (including both days) or better said exactly 5 hebrew months from the day all things created by mankind apart from God must end, at the sounding of the 7th trumpet and the return of Jesus Christ and the 144,000 member Kingdom of God. Many scriptures refer to a 5 month period of time in which the deception of Satan and his flock results in billions of deaths at the hand of mankind (over 4 billion). Do not think that the phenomenon that has the potential to occur on that day glorifies the God of Creation or His son, the King of Kings and High Priest unto God's Government. It is a Satanic high day (winter solstice) and will glorify a being that is set on the destruction of all life on Earth.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

reply to post by Philosophile

11:11 is the wake up call to what is going to happen on December 21, 2012. The winter solstice which is the origin of Christs birthday for December 25, will occur this year at 11:11am Universal time.

What the hell is universal time?
Does 11:11 Universal translate to 6pm Eastern?

It translates to 6:11 EST. EST is -5 UT

UT is the time zone in London UK (Prime meridian).

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So does this all mean the Dome of the Rock will be blown to oblivion & the 3rd Temple will be built?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

That was a good movie; I like that scene in particular. But Marvin being shot was better. The quote is rather appropriate for my message.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok, it seems you've decided this and you will do it.

A word of advice, go north don´t go south. Why? I'm from Mexico, and living in Mexico. I think you said you'll walk south to south America, I'm guessing you live in the US and plan to walk to South America through Mexico.

Ok, my advice. Go north to canada, don't walk through Mexico. We are in the middle of a war against drug cartels, be smart, don't think it will be a great adventure, it'll be a stupid thing to do.

It doesn't matter what part of the border you cross to Mexico its extremely dangerous, and a 20 year old kid from the US alone and with no idea of what he is doing could get in the middle of an unwanted situation.

or take a plane to cancun, safe place, and take a bus to Guatemala. (Can't give advice on Guatemala, never been there and don´t know if its safe).

But, if you are obsessed with the idea of walking through the border, cross through Mcallen - Reynosa and grab a bus directly to Monterrey, its kind of safe here. From Monterrey I would advice to get a plane to anywhere you want to go, if not grab a bus to Mexico City then South to Chiapas.

Pleaseeee be careful!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

well, short and to the point, a little fight in you, i like that!
As for comments made by the OP, Pulp Fiction springs to mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by ColAngus

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

You're leaving your family? If that means you are abandoning wife/husband and kids, then imo you are ONE BIG A%$# HOLE

Just read you reckon you have no kids. Fair enough. so why not "contribute to the cause by offing yourself.. That will give the rest of us some more oxygen to breathe. Oh dear, I might have hurt your feelings now and will cause you to actually do it. Just like the unstable pommy nurse. Oh well, if you do, say hi to her. Why did I bother reading let alone commenting on this pathetic thread. Just my opinion
edit on 7/12/12 by steve1709 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have seen a lot of threads on this and the debates back to forth, and I must finally leave my conclusion to you.

December 21, 11:11 is going to happen whether you want it to or not.

Regardless of what happens I will no longer be here after the 23. I wish you all the best of luck. This is not doom and gloom, but rather a looking forward to a better life.

The Elite will no longer be able to hide from and manipulate us. Everybody is going to realize that life is bigger than this. Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again. And then on the 3rd day everything will go back to the way it was, but the memory of what transpired will remain.

We are all one family, mind, and entity. It's time that we started acting like it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I just wrote like 3 paragraphs about what i thought would happen but erased it cause I have no idea if something will happen, what the odds of this event occuring are, what event is to occur and if it will be by the hands of man which I expect more than any other possability! In fact noone that is alive or has lived before knows either I expect! I figure the biggest chance of something happening would be by the Elitists, TPTB, the Iluminated or whatever you want to call these humans! second place for NTI (non terrestrial intelligents) Including all life, extra dimensional or otherwise, Lastly would be Supernatural or God but only because Christ said "no man would know the time of his coming"! I would think that Jesus meant that this included anything connected to Him or his but then again he said this two millenia! More then likely than these events nothing at all will happen! I realize we all talk of these things like we know for sure one way or another! There are so many people saying that God talked to them and told them this or ET told them that! So even if someone was really connected to the almighty we would never ever believe the true prophets from the false ones! Call me a doomsayer but I do think we are heading into some very tough times ahead! I'm starting to even believe that we either can't save ourselves from ourselves for whatever reason or we are unwilling to! Whatever happens, God bless us and keep us all beyond the relm of pain and suffering! AMEN. . .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Philosophile

11:11 is the wake up call to what is going to happen on December 21, 2012. The winter solstice which is the origin of Christs birthday for December 25, will occur this year at 11:11am Universal time.

Actually Christ was born in April. That is a well known but hidden fact and people don't look into it enough. All the lies.

What willhappen on Dec. 21, the Federal Reserve Charter is over, they will not have the authority to print worthless paper anymore.........unless Congress isiotically renews it. This is why you see the push for card readers and such on the TV. This is why they are pushing for gun control, vaccinations and so on. The time has come.

What will you do when your bank account is worthless, the paper in your wallet is worthless. If you refuse the card and the chip, your life is worthless.

THIS IS ALL THAT S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake the heck up you morons.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My advice:

Seek balance.
Make sure you ground yourself periodically.
Use the spirit of a sound mind.
Trust your intuition.
Observe and remember. (Perhaps keep a journal.)
Be safe. (Water considerations.)
Trust your own higher self. Be your own savior.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

You're leaving your family? If that means you are abandoning wife/husband and kids, then imo you are ONE BIG A%$# HOLE

Just read you reckon you have no kids. Fair enough. so why not "contribute to the cause by offing yourself.. That will give the rest of us some more oxygen to breathe. Oh dear, I might have hurt your feelings now and will cause you to actually do it. Just like the unstable pommy nurse. Oh well, if you do, say hi to her. Why did I bother reading let alone commenting on this pathetic thread. Just my opinion

Just wanted to say, that to suggest someone kill themselves (in whatever words you'd like to use) can carry negative Karma based on intent. Sure you may not know this guy, but that is what things look like at this dimensional level. To say he should die is to say a part of you should die. That is the lesson.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm gone no matter what happens, so I dont care about anything else. Including any disbeliefs or negative opinions that may be expressed.

You keep proclaiming about how much you "don't care".

If that is the case why do you contuinue to keep going on about it ?

This is kinda like a person who keeps telling everyone how "enlightened" he or she is.

A truly enlightened individual never has to "prove" or proclaim anything to anybody.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

That's why I'm not trying to. I don't care what you guys think lol. I don't care whether you believe me or not. Hence why I have not submitted to pleas for my personal belongings.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I know he wasn't born in December; I'm referring to the myth/allegory of the suns birth, based on pagan traditions, which is why they USED December 25, for the mainstream purpose(Christmas).

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Fed doesn't need "permission" or some renewed charter to do anything. All they gotta do is say "we're going to continue printing paper. 'Cause if we don't, you're hosed".

The Fed ownes our gov't and can do as they please.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Originally posted by steve1709

Just wanted to say, that to suggest someone kill themselves (in whatever words you'd like to use) can carry negative Karma based on intent. Sure you may not know this guy, but that is what things look like at this dimensional level. To say he should die is to say a part of you should die. That is the lesson.

And the problem would be?

I don't have a hassle with that. Actually I'm conflicted between if I should be here and keep my beautiful lady in poverty (insurance would give her a windfall big time) and letting a king brown get me while I'm cutting logs. so take your pretending friend karma and place it where it fits. Oh, wait a minute, there's no proof karma exists, it's another one of those fluffy feeling type things.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again.

This is the most important piece. Christ is coming back; in us. The spiritual life will return to us all, and this is going to occur through a symbolic birth.

How did you come by that idea?
edit on 12/7/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Here's my humble opinion about the whole 2012 delirium and life:
My family, my friends and the love we share is my ultimate truth.
We are here for a reason we will never understand. Maybe there's no absolute reason. Maybe we are just lucky. One day every human will die, from something as natural as a violent flu virus.
Just live every minute of your life fully and care about yourself, people or causes close to your heart and everything will be fine, you'll die old and happy.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
dont forget to bring a towel.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join