It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by ColAngus

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

Are you saying you're going to abandon your wife and children because that day offers you an excuse to do so?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing

and choosing to live your highest good

in this grand co-creation~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I'm not coming back, lol. You don't get it. Ascension or not; I'm going ghost, kid.

I love it when people on the internet call each other kids, it sets them apart from all the other "children" on the internet and makes them look really mature and wise

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It's the ageeee of Aquarius, the age of Aquarius!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Holy #! Okay now I get it, blah! When we go through tribulation that means the snake will be riding up our spine opening all of our chakras at once thus when christ returns our heart chakra will be open. Thus when christ returns, we will be halfway up the tree. As above so below! I just cracked revelations! Thanks for the post!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I have seen a lot of threads on this and the debates back to forth, and I must finally leave my conclusion to you.

December 21, 11:11 is going to happen whether you want it to or not.

Regardless of what happens I will no longer be here after the 23. I wish you all the best of luck. This is not doom and gloom, but rather a looking forward to a better life.

The Elite will no longer be able to hide from and manipulate us. Everybody is going to realize that life is bigger than this. Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again. And then on the 3rd day everything will go back to the way it was, but the memory of what transpired will remain.

We are all one family, mind, and entity. It's time that we started acting like it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I believe u my friend..Dont waste your time to convinced this skeptics..Its up to them if they want to believe or not..Most of them (modern humans) only live in this Earth for 20-60 years yet they think they knew everything about this mysterious Earth..
I will prepare myself spiritually for this upcoming date..It doesnt matter if SOMETHING or NOTHING will happen..Just be prepare..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
From what I have read this is more in tune with what the mayan prophecy really says about Dec 21, 2012. That being said. I am not a big believer in prophecies, so I am not expecting anything more then another day in this life (albeit miserable at times) that we should all appreciate.

As for the Age Of Aquarius didn't that start in November 2011?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

I mean because woo-woo, etc is very mature isn't it. Kid is a noun, used to address someone. I don't care about age, we are all so young and yet so old. We are all kids in the eyes of the universe.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I don't have a family, most of the are assumptions by people who know nothing about me.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

avoiding the physicality of posessive materialism in itself is lowering your true vibrating frequenty as there is nothing unspiritual about physicalty. setting dates for action in the future is an act of being passive. therefore the driving energy must come from the presence to be able to directly manifest itself. knowing that 12/21 is an extraordinairy date should not affect you in any way before that specific date. leaving 3rd density ensures to change your vessel in order to transform your reality into another density where your new birth will take place. do remember that when you shift to another reality the old one still exists on a basic level of consciousness so that you do not fall back in focusing on the old reality. changing densities requires to change your state of being in order to resunate at a different pace. i respect your courage of taking a totally different path of truth hoping it will suit your preference.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

Which I pointed out; the allegory/myth of Christs birth in December is based on traditions of the winter solstice.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
To all the naysayers to me leaving; this isn't about me abandoning anybody. It's about growing up on my own and finding answers and finding my self. I can't explain it to you any other way than that.
edit on 7-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

That's is my plan; none of this is about suicide or abandonment . It's only about finding answers that only I can give myself.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm not coming back, lol. You don't get it. Ascension or not; I'm going ghost, kid.

Whatever you do, or wherever you go, i wish you well, but i hope by this quote above your not thinking anything stupid. Keep your feet firmly on the ground, its easy to get carried away with all the doom n gloom 21/12/12 stuff. Take care.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

If I knew things might end I would want my loved ones with me, not run off.

EDIT..... I get it now, good luck on your travels and I hope you find what your looking for

edit on 7-12-2012 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I don't have a family, most of the are assumptions by people who know nothing about me.

You're 20, for crying out loud -- if you want to go off and have your "great adventure," then you're entitled to do it, and I applaud you. Don't listen to the naysayers and scaredy-cats. There are so many people who've never really lived... just went from school to first job, wife and kids, and their life is the same old, same old all the time. I think at least once in your life -- and preferably when you're young and unattached -- you need to break free and just go wherever the wind may take you. I did it when I was 33 and never regretted a moment of it. Now I'm living a fairly ordinary life, but it just feels right to settle down... I got the "freebird" stuff out of my system. Some never do, but then that's fine too.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

You're 20, for crying out loud -- if you want to go off and have your "great adventure," then you're entitled to do it, and I applaud you. Don't listen to the naysayers and scaredy-cats. There are so many people who've never really lived... just went from school to first job, wife and kids, and their life is the same old, same old all the time. I think at least once in your life -- and preferably when you're young and unattached -- you need to break free and just go wherever the wind may take you. I did it when I was 33 and never regretted a moment of it. Now I'm living a fairly ordinary life, but it just feels right to settle down... I got the "freebird" stuff out of my system. Some never do, but then that's fine too.

would you mind to tell us more about your experience? maybe it is something we all could learn from especially the op.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
6 pages of serious responses to this?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Against my better judgement I'll post a reply if I can stop crying long enough... or maybe it's laughter, as a Social Scientist it's difficult to tell the difference anymore these days. At least this OP question is a small step above the social dribble lately found on ATS.

Unfortunately, reading as many posts as I could stomach some truths jump out with the most obvious is the lack of original thoughts although some hit upon a few trees while missing the forest in which the parrots are jabbering loudly but saying nothing.

All of you are products of a very very sick society unless you have done time consuming work on yourself (which few have these days). You all exhibit almost endless psychological dysfunctions primary of which is the inability to see the forest for the trees.

Everybody senses things are seriously awry with the children produced in America. But the fact is that something is seriously "wrong" with the kids produced over the past 40 years. In 4 generations we've seen this country blossom with Breeders and the Eaters that produced slugs and zombies.

America produces nothing of substance these days because we don't have the ability. Everything is missing from the equation because of a lack of Will to do any better, and thus, we all realize that nothing better is coming to us, just down down down.

Nothing will be done in my lifetime to correct these trends, it's too late for America now. So without distracting attention with hundreds of social "trees" maybe better to make simple and reduce them to the root cause:

In almost every society, at almost every time in history, the responsibility for raising children falls to the mothers and it's long been known that a child's emotion and thought patterns are irrevocably formed in the first seven years of life, and then repeated over and over again.

Thus, women are solely responsible for the children raised over the past 40 years because they have total authority within both society and the home... but then, when was the last time anybody saw most women take responsibility for anything? Not surprising that their kids don't either.

Over and over again one culprit: poor parenting. "Parenting?" Ha. Motherhood is the Sacred Cow, untouchable "cows" both literally and figuratively... most fathers have been divorced and marginalized from their children's lives leaving women to raise kids with the same skill they drive cars...

The results are in along with the test scores, and mothers have failed miserably at their one God-given task. No one else is responsible for what a kid eats, thinks, does... and most of their kids will never recover from childhood... or from an education (ha ha) delivered by women.

A solution? Historically, great societies recognize women are incapable of raising boys. All they raise are little girls. The solution is to get the male children away from women's influence as quickly as possible and eventually restore the male energy that our society so desperately lacks.

Separate schools for boys and girls. Much the same as the Elites do these days... and notice that the majority of teachers in the Elite schools are men. America in it's political correctness, has forgotten basic truths... and the lessons behind them.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: add context

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So do you believe yourself to be a lightworker and that your soul will be raptured up to the next vibrational level 5?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join