It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I don't really find this funny at all... when i first read your Op it really sounded suicidal.. and I worry that my first impression was correct. Even if your going into the wilderness i hope you've prepared yourself accordingly.. my prayers be with you.

Suicidal ?
far from it .. and btw someone that suicide himself is unaceptable

and makes you a really unstable soul not strong enought to learn what Faith is
that everyone is there for a purpose ..
even if there is a very nice spirit world out there waiting for everyone in the after life
you should never attempt to rush to it and enjoy life the best you can
the Creator really dislike people that take someone life including their own life
there is no reasons to take out your own life by anyway

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Im not suicidal, that's unacceptable to my programming.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by ColAngus

I'm only 20; I don't have any attachments to anything, or anyone. I'm a ghost man.

what you are is blind, not invisible. you are directly connected to at least two people who made you, who likely fed and educated you and gave you shelter. they, in turn, are the product of another two couples, who in turn are a product of another two and so on into the past. a long procession has surrounded you from the moment you came into being: grandparents, friends, mentors, acquaintances, detractors, admirers, pets.. you may not see them, but you are not invisible to them, you are only invisible to yourself.
edit on 6-12-2012 by bcccl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

William Miller is perhaps the most famous false prophet in history. In the 1840s he began to preach about the world's end, saying Jesus Christ would return for the long-awaited Second Coming and that Earth would be engulfed in fire sometime between March 21, 1843, and March 21, 1844. He circulated his message in public gatherings and by using the technologies of the day — posters, printed newsletters and charts. Moved by those messages, as many as 100,000 "Millerites" sold their belongings between 1840 and 1844 and took to the mountains to wait for the end. When that end didn't come, Miller changed the date to Oct. 22. When Oct. 23 rolled around, his loyal followers explained it away yet again and went on to form the Seventh-day Adventist movement. l

Top 10 End-of-the-World Prophecies

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I see myself on that day waking up with a hangover that's my prediction in what's going to happen in that day.
edit on 6-12-2012 by jahlv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

That's really sad. You're just going to walk away from your family. You sound extremely selfish. Do you care about the people you will hurt in the process? Seriously, I will be with my family until I die from this earthly plane. All that matters is our family, blood relation or not by blood, family is family.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This is the most important piece. Christ is coming back; in us. The spiritual life will return to us all, and this is going to occur through a symbolic birth.

Blah blah blah, Christ. God gave you a family, and you're going to leave it behind. This sounds like running away to me. Just drop the spiritual act. Nothing spiritual in leaving behind people behind in the dust to worry about you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

Congratulations. Another victim of the wide world of conspiracy theories.

What you see as freedom, I see as the ultimate form or suffering and punishment. Leaving your family? You should be seeking therapy pronto.
edit on 6-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

He wants to pull a Christopher McCandless. Christopher was mentally ill, ran off to live in the winter with no shelter and no food in Alaska, then died in an abandoned bus. Someone ask his family what kind of a nightmare it is to be informed that your son ran away and died like an animal in the back country.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
GO be free do whatever you feel you need to do. If it feels right DO IT!
that is the motto we should be living in for the next two weeks.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The solstice happens at 11:12 UTC.
www.timeanddate.com...

So does that change your plans?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

ok good... just making sure cause it sounded all fatal like... at 20 you should be free to come and go and explore the world.. many blessings on your journey don't forget to tell your loved ones where you are and that your well.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

So in other words you're going on some sort of "vision quest" or something?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

When someone says they are going to leave behind all possessions and family, the first thing that comes to mind is suicide.

I'm not a doctor, I'm not a psychologist and I'm not a lawyer.

That being said, this is a cry for help.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

They don't care about the 'we', they care about the 'me'. I am simply quitting the 'game' and doing whatever I want. If I die in the wilderness through starvation, albeit unlikely, then "So mote it be."

[snip]

There was a famous Catholic bishop who was on TV named Bishop Sheen. He decided to walk out into the wilderness to meet God. He died there. Just sayin'

If you ain't called, you ain't chosen to do it. No man takes the honor unto himself. Sorry. But do take that extra pair of underwear...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Is obviously not married with kids.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The 25th was never Christ's day of birth.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again. And then on the 3rd day everything will go back to the way it was, but the memory of what transpired will remain.

If this actually happened.

Even if on the third day we could no longer see the spirit world, and the dead no longer walked, it would hardly be "back the way it was"!!

Everyone on the planet would have had their minds blown in ways we can't comprehend. Back to the way things were? heh. No.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
if you can actually do it i wish you well and you'll be a better person for it you'll also be happier. idk if i like the idea of you leaving behind your family but either way it's what we all need to do.. cut the internet umbilical cord!!! it's what's killing us and turning our minds into mush. "this is our church, we are the sheeple".

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is the best I have viewed on what we can expect. It is natural and all galaxies go through this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Hey if you're going Walkabout that's perfectly fine and it's your right to choose to 'wander' in peace. However, please don't physically kill yourself. Killing an old identity, going off to where the winds blow you, all that is 100% fine - but stay in your physical body / life, as ending that would just cause unnecessary pain to all. Thx.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join