It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

You are on a conspiracy forum; if you dont think they exist, then why are you here?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

ROFLMAO! great idea! As he/she is so convinced about that then they should do that.

No no but really, is this thread serious?? Cuz i cant stop laughing
. Besides this person joined on may this year. On dec 21st he/she will just stop login to their account.
ohhh spooky! LOL. simple as that.

Hey op, i have news. YOU will still b here. Like everyone else after that date.
see you around!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm only 20; I don't have any attachments to anything, or anyone. I'm a ghost man.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I wish you well and good luck if I'm reading you right on your plans, regardless of what happens. We may be in the last days where dropping out and off the grid to live a real life is still possible at all. I hope that works out well....as I understand there are still some out there living that way somewhere.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Regardless of whether I am still here, Earth, I wont be here ATS. I'm leaving the United States on foot and going to South America. If 'illegal aliens' can sneak in, I can leave of my own accord.

I will make it wherever from there.
edit on 6-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

'm not coming back, lol. You don't get it. Ascension or not; I'm going ghost, kid.

So do you mean you're killing yourself?

Why is that date significant?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You are on a conspiracy forum; if you dont think they exist, then why are you here?

To do my part in preventing people like you from following through with crappy ideas like that.

I have my agenda. If you search my post history, you could probably piece it together. I'm here to ridicule those that have the potential to cause the impressionable to do things they shouldn't.

Whatever. Even if you don't have kids, you're disappearing will likely hurt someone who cares about you. Unless you're some kind of lonewolf drifter...then have at it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

How about great big bankers who own the government through corruption? How about the selfish who only care about themselves? How about the judgemental? How about the evil?

I am getting a new start; that's what I'm saying. However, I'm not running. I'm simply walking away. I refuse to play along with the games of the material world.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again.

This is the most important piece. Christ is coming back; in us. The spiritual life will return to us all, and this is going to occur through a symbolic birth.

How did you come by that idea?
edit on 12/6/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

Hey op, i have news. YOU will still b here. Like everyone else after that date.
see you around!

uh oh another seer.. I think your crystal ball must be broken, cause you are wrong about that one..
people will die before I finish typing this post..

People have to stop speaking in absolutes.

IT will be funny for those on ATS and all the threads..

Title: "Was there a shift/rapture?"
Body: "So Iv'e noticed dustytoad hasn't posted since the 21st.. I have been reading his posts and there seems to be a code. Here me out. I think he told us good bye and good luck, I am not coming back... He hasn't posted in 2 weeks and he's always on here... Have you guys noticed anyone else missing?

oops now I let the cat out of the bag.. Would have been fun..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I don't believe in suicide. The mortal body is the tomb for you immortal body. As below, so above, if you kill your own mortal body, say bye bye to the immortal piece of you. No more reincarnation or fresh chances.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The mortal body is the tomb for you immortal body.

Aren't tombs for dead things??

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

That's what I'm talking about. Material possessions don't matter; and that's what we are all about to find out. However granted if you can find them where I left them, they're yours.

i know you believe what you are saying ....but guess what .. when you leave, that hell hole of material possessions will still exist behind you i ask you to specifically target your belongings to do good.

I'll throw another thought at you, why run away? why not stay and help the rest of us from the inside, I know everyone's disillusioned at the moment, thus people are clinging to what they know ( God, science etc etc.) but we are losing potential soldiers to pure insanity. i assume you posted because you care? you needed to tell people?

And then your gonna run away and abandon them? .... think!
edit on 6/12/12 by Quantum_Squirrel because: context

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The myth of Christ being born was based on pagan traditions based on the winter solstice rituals and ceremonies. I've seen the changes in the air, and in the earth since 2000. It's no coincidence that the 21st is the day the 13th b'aktun turns over. There will be the 3 days of 'darkness and confusion' and that would put us from 21-24, Christmas Eve.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
FAROUT MAN!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I hope you are right...

The world needs a paradigm shift.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I have the same feelings as you.. I used to want to run away too.. Now I have my baby gurl.. Solid Capricorn base.. Love, and the right tools together to survive and keep hope alive no matter what the future brings, maybe a war in 2034?

I don't know, but Id rather fight my battles here and now than wait for them to find me again in this circle of life.. I'm wondering if the OP is 21-24.. Sounds like an old version of me.

edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

They don't care about the 'we', they care about the 'me'. I am simply quitting the 'game' and doing whatever I want. If I die in the wilderness through starvation, albeit unlikely, then "So mote it be."

I will continue my meditation and my peaceful existence settling my affairs. I am taking only a few sets of clothes,shoes, and all of my knowledge.

I'm not abandoning them, and I am helping. However I refuse to stay in the United States. I can help; I just don't have to be here to do it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In the sense that it contains the dead thing. In this sense, the mortal body is the "container" thy you immortal and spiritual body degraded to reside in.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

They don't care about the 'we', they care about the 'me'. I am simply quitting the 'game' and doing whatever I want. If I die in the wilderness through starvation, albeit unlikely, then "So mote it be."

I will continue my meditation and my peaceful existence settling my affairs. I am taking only a few sets of clothes,shoes, and all of my knowledge.

Oh brother.

Must be a Christopher McCandless fan. Have you bothered to see how that ended?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join