It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
let's all be honest here..

the simplest, and probably even the deepest reason on why so many people seemingly WANT to believe that these kind of things will happen,
is because most people are more inclined/willing to believe, and have ALREADY believed in all those "fantasy, magical, & out-of-the-real-world" things about the whole "2012" things and especially that 21 December 2012 date!
that the human's Imagination is always far 100x much more interesting & vivid/lively and full of variety (not to mention much more mysterious, and fascinating!),
rather than this seemingly mundane, "dry", boring everyday's reality or "real-world / real-life" .

Most of these people probably won't be able to handle/endure another "NOTHING changes", mundane, harsh, boring, & same reality, day by day, over and over again... no more!!... especially with the worsened society & humanity (ie: more shallow, dumb, stupid, shallow & meaningless materialism and plastic superficiality) as each year seems to pass by.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the irony here is many of the responses sound more paranoid delusional than they try to implicate in the OP.

I don't know you, this is the first post of yours I believe I have read. that being said you sound like you know what you want and you are going to make it happen. good luck on your journey and doing what feels right

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

The end of the 13th b'aktun happens to occur on December 21, the winter solstice. GMT is just the time being used to notify people of when the Solstice is occurring.
edit on 10-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by ColAngus

I'm not coming back, lol. You don't get it. Ascension or not; I'm going ghost, kid.

See you on the 24th

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

I've considered staying to ride it out. Don't get me wrong; by no means do I think the world is ending. I just don't want to stay in my current area, so I'm going off the grid.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperTripps

Except I'm not Christopher McCandless.

Yes u are

These doom and gloom stories,are about control over weak people
It's programming

Also I believe they do it to boost economy

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

I can't be someone that is already dead, A. B, I'm not spreading doom and gloom. Nothing is more doomed or gloomy, than our current lifestyle. Doctors create disease, teachers promote ignorance, etc etc. we need a change.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Doctors CREATE disease?
Teacher's PROMOTE ignorance?

What the hell are you talking about?

Or is this just another vague statement of no factual content meant to show your rebellion to the evil empire that lives in people's heads?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

If you don't believe in conspiracies why else would you be here? In fact I do have plenty of evidence for both of those statements. However, just at the skeptics accuse others, you've probably already made your mind up about the situation before I even tell you. So no, this is neither the time nor the place, and I don't have the inclination to attempt to convince you of these truths, when you would much rather look the other way. So by all means; nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If you don't believe in conspiracies why else would you be here? In fact I do have plenty of evidence for both of those statements. However, just at the skeptics accuse others, you've probably already made your mind up about the situation before I even tell you. So no, this is neither the time nor the place, and I don't have the inclination to attempt to convince you of these truths, when you would much rather look the other way. So by all means; nothing to see here.

the possiblilty of being informed of real conpiracies is why I am here. Plus the UFO's. I like UFO's.
The aliens will love me and tell me that I'm special, so special. No-one understands me.

The statement that doctors actually create disease seems however so ridiculous that I can't let that pass without question. How do they administer these diseases? If I go for a check up will I be infected deliberately with AIDS? Do they recieve regular deliveries of the diseases they are to create in their patients?
Or if I take a course on astronomy or mathematics will I deliberately be taught lies, given that teachers deliberately teach disinformation? Where do they get their orders from, and how come this 'disinformation' is not contradicted by real-world observations?
But yes, you have a point, this is neither the time or the place I guess.
I am just SO SICK of the fantasy bull#. Sorry.

edit on 12-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You could start by examining te prescription pills they give people through which the infomercial is followed by 5 minutes of side effects. That would be a great start.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You could start by examining te prescription pills they give people through which the infomercial is followed by 5 minutes of side effects. That would be a great start.

Well if you really feel that way, you could always make sure to NEVER take ANY drugs that scientists have formulated, you could include anything for say headaches, upset stomachs, pain killers. I'm sure you won't mind that. Or will you. same argument here for when "original australians complain about how thw europeans have wrecked it for them. They could easily give up the tv's they watch, the radios they listen to, the polyester clothes they wear or the cars they drive. Heck why not any processed foods. That way they won't be hypocrites. Are you up for it VA?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
What you see as freedom, I see as the ultimate form or suffering and punishment. Leaving your family? You should be seeking therapy pronto.

I guess it depends on what his family is like.

If they are nasty people, I'd leave them too...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

So it's more about the using of the authority of doctors to push pharmaceutical solutions that may not really be such?
Well that's a legitimate concern.
The commercial co-opting of real disciplines is a conspiracy worth fighting.
Just don't throw out the real medicine baby with the hastily rushed market product bathwater.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

I don't go to the doctor ever. I am studying holistic medicine and so far that has worked extremely well for anything I've come across. For instance, instead of taking an aspirin for a headache or migraine. You can take a 100mg 5-HTP(Serotonin), and be right as rain.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yes. It's more about how they use their positions. Teachers are a bit deeper.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by steve1709

I don't go to the doctor ever. I am studying holistic medicine and so far that has worked extremely well for anything I've come across. For instance, instead of taking an aspirin for a headache or migraine. You can take a 100mg 5-HTP(Serotonin), and be right as rain.

Isn't that incredibly expensive?
Paracetamol costs $1 a box. Why is serotonin better? It would certainly give your brain a kick, but too much could cause more problems - serotonin overproduction is linked to schizophrenic episodes I think.
Actually where do you get it? I might try some...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Look on my profile for the Melatonin thread. That should explain the connection between schizophrenia and serotonin. However you can usually find a bottle of 30+ at Walmart for like 5-6 dollars.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

There will be the 3 days of 'darkness and confusion'

You must go to really good office parties!

So why arent you handing all your material possesions over, if you are leaving....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I could still leave them to people; but why not someone I actually care about.I'm not looking to satisfy anybodies ego.
edit on 12-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join