It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of threads on this and the debates back to forth, and I must finally leave my conclusion to you.

December 21, 11:11 is going to happen whether you want it to or not.

Regardless of what happens I will no longer be here after the 23. I wish you all the best of luck. This is not doom and gloom, but rather a looking forward to a better life.

The Elite will no longer be able to hide from and manipulate us. Everybody is going to realize that life is bigger than this. Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again. And then on the 3rd day everything will go back to the way it was, but the memory of what transpired will remain.

We are all one family, mind, and entity. It's time that we started acting like it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

What do you think will happen?

I see you left the 22nd open, so you'll either be here to OMG or sulk when nothing of any consequence goes down?

And then of course, come back on the 23rd with a new user name.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Cmon, at least the other doom threads give a reason, even if it's nonsense. Cmon, I'm sure you can do it too!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I'm not coming back, lol. You don't get it. Ascension or not; I'm going ghost, kid.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Of course it's going to happen, 11:11 happens daily, why would the 21st be any different?
Just kidding. I am curious however as of what you mean or are saying what's going to happen because "December 21, 11:11" is just really vague.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Reread the thread; it's not a doom and gloom. If you think it is, I don't really care. I've made up my mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

By "here" do you mean ATS or Earth?

If it's the former, then I applaud that decision. Some people could do well with a break from this place. Too much crazy, not enough reality.

If it's the latter, I feel sorry for your family.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Philosophile

11:11 is the wake up call to what is going to happen on December 21, 2012. The winter solstice which is the origin of Christs birthday for December 25, will occur this year at 11:11am Universal time.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Of course

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This is the most important piece. Christ is coming back; in us. The spiritual life will return to us all, and this is going to occur through a symbolic birth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I have seen a lot of threads on this and the debates back to forth, and I must finally leave my conclusion to you.

Regardless of what happens I will no longer be here after the 23. I wish you all the best of luck. This is not doom and gloom, but rather a looking forward to a better life.

The Elite will no longer be able to hide from and manipulate us. Everybody is going to realize that life is bigger than this. Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again. And then on the 3rd day everything will go back to the way it was, but the memory of what transpired will remain.

We are all one family, mind, and entity. It's time that we started acting like it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

i wish you well ,

Oh as your are 100% certain that this will happen , would you mind signing over all your belongings to me? then when it does not happen i can give them all to a deserving charity, so that some good can come out of the situation you are trying to create.

After all you are 100% sure .. right? come on its a win/win situation from your perspective

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm gone no matter what happens, so I dont care about anything else. Including any disbeliefs or negative opinions that may be expressed.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

That's what I'm talking about. Material possessions don't matter; and that's what we are all about to find out. However granted if you can find them where I left them, they're yours.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Here as in ATS. I'm going off the grid to wherever I please. I'm not charged with any crimes and I'm simply going to go where the cold wind blows. I'm leaving my family and everything else.

Congratulations. Another victim of the wide world of conspiracy theories.

What you see as freedom, I see as the ultimate form or suffering and punishment. Leaving your family? You should be seeking therapy pronto.
edit on 6-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you are using dec 21 as an excuse for a new start.
What exactly are you running from?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I like it...

If that goes down I wonder what ATS will look like when we all have hands to type again, haha.

Who would be the first one "So about that thing that happened."
"yep I remember that.. "
"yea man, heh.. Wow.. "
"yea."

We'd all be embarrassed for the whole world at this point, and nothing would get done for days..

I like your style, but I'm almost sure I'll still be around.. But maybe not.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Philosophile

11:11 is the wake up call to what is going to happen on December 21, 2012. The winter solstice which is the origin of Christs birthday for December 25, will occur this year at 11:11am Universal time.

Your a fan of FamilyRadio aren't you?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The 12th should make enough of an impression for us to know what the 21st will be like. Like a snapshot of that energy and feeling of love that re-connects us. Looking forward to that date first.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Remember what your mother taught you "Make sure you take a change of underwear when you go".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join