It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Womans body found in sea may be Fiona Lord

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

I think we've all had a few crazy thoughts about this, we just didn't have enough information to work with and we still don't. You all did a great job of finding information from nothing but will Dr treg fill in the gaps?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

dr treg,

I am so glad you came back to give us an update!!! My goodness, I have not looked in on this thread since last week, between the tragic news from Connecticut and being very busy at work. I was surprised and very pleased to see your post!

I am very sorry for your loss. I think we all would like to know Fiona better - what was she like? We have been trying very hard to understand what happened. We have so many questions. What did the authorities tell you? What do you think happened? Can you address any of our questions about the picture you posted with the writing on it, in your original post?

Gwynn

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

I know I won't get an answer but Dr, Treg any reason you can relate to us as to why you seem so disassociated concerning your posting here on ATS ?
edit on 20-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I think the name calling is quite unfair, considering the initial call for aid, followed by all the uncertainty and lack of responses to direct questions, that we had to work with. There was a lack of response, for whatever reason, to the majority of the questions that many ATS members asked in good faith, both on the original thread as well as this one, which were an attempt to help further the search.

Perhaps the thread should be closed, I am not a Moderator, so I am unsure. I am alerting the Mods to see what they think.

edit on Mon Dec 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I missed Dr tregs post so I don't know what he said, I guess he won't be filling in the gaps for us.
It would help us to avoid posting theories that might be wrong if he did just tell us. Oh well we can't force him to talk to us. We will just have to keep checking the news sites till we get the information.
Merry Christmas to all in this thread. I hope you have a good one.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

The post in question seemed to be directed at an individual, meanwhile, we all understand the high level of emotion involved in this particular situation, which is why I asked for the Mods to review the thread - I thought there may be good cause to close it. Apparently, so far, the Mods disagree, and the thread remains open.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm sorry I missed it as well. I hope the post wasn't too negative.

Merry Christmas everyone!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm glad the thread is still open, I'm sure the mods will act if we go too far. I don't expect we'll hear anything until after the inquest, I don't know when that will be. I take it Dr treg didn't say anything about the case, he might know when the inquest is going to be. So many questions remain unanswered.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Not too negative; I could see where the point of view was coming from, given the circumstances, but I also felt the name calling accusation was unfair from the point of view of all of us who have been seeking answers all this time. A call was made for thread closure and I alerted the Mods and requested a review of the thread.

The thread remains open, at this time.

Happy holidays and bright blessiings to all who continue to follow this thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Not too negative; I could see where the point of view was coming from, given the circumstances, but I also felt the name calling accusation was unfair from the point of view of all of us who have been seeking answers all this time. A call was made for thread closure and I alerted the Mods and requested a review of the thread.

The thread remains open, at this time.

Happy holidays and bright blessiings to all who continue to follow this thread.

I too am sorry I missed his / her reply.
I am still feel sorry for her family and wish them closure to the lose of a loved one.

We would like to Wish a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to our ATS Family and dr treg that does include you and your family.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes, hopefully the inquest will provide more information. It looks like the official identification of the body was reported back on the 17th (I missed it at the time).

Police are now putting together a report for the Deputy Viscount’s Office. An inquest will be held in due course.

edit on 25-12201212-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Please could this thread be closed.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I understand you're hurting right now, it will take a long time for the pain to ease but it's up to ATS staff to decide if a thread gets closed or remains open. If you are upset by the thread it might help if you stop clicking on it and reading the posts. Only you can make that choice.

I would like to see this through at least until we have the results from the inquest, we have all been feeling for you and Fiona's family. I hope next year will bring better times for you and all involved.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Although we have not been able to close all the open questions, I am feeling bad at this point. I feel like I am just keeping wounds open with this thread.

Happily, we know now that our dr treg is not Fiona.

Sadly, we also know that the body that was found at sea is Fiona.

What we are missing is WHY. I don't think we are going to find out anytime soon, at least until the inquest. I don't think that we are on a helpful path, currently, since we are really in the dark.

I am going to honor dr treg's wishes, and request the thread to be closed. Thank you all for participating and trying to help. We all cared and we all have tried to fill in the holes.

May Fiona rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Don't feel bad, Dr treg is going to hurt no matter what we say or do, he brought Fiona to us. We couldn't just forget about her, I wish she had been found alive and well and I'm sure everyone on this thread feels the same.
If the thread gets closed I hope to see you all again on other threads, try to enjoy what's left of the holidays and best wishes to you all for the new year.
LEL.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As the woman's body has been identified...thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join