It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Womans body found in sea may be Fiona Lord

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I know, how awful, and to lose both the father and daughter during the holidays, too. They said that she was expected to be repatriated this week, so I would expect a memorial service soon, and that might make the news. If so, I wonder if they will print somewhere we could send flowers or maybe make a donation?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
That's a really nice thought, G.

Here is, perhaps, another little tiny bit of information...

www.192.com...

According to this (she is listed as Number 30) her middle name is Jane. Fiona Jane Lord. Perhaps even more interestingly, it says she shared her address (at least at some point) with someone named Brenda Jones. Could be a friend? A carer? A landlord? A lover? Just a roommate to help make ends meet? I have no idea and I how accurate this thing is, and anything I say about it is pure speculation. It's just another name to keep your eyes open for, I guess. From the best I can tell, this "roommate" information came form voting records in 2000 and 2002.

I will admit to feeling slightly creepy for having looked this up... but I just can't get this poor woman out of my mind. I'm getting a little obsessed with finding answers.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Good find! I think we've all been a bit obsessed with this poor woman the past few weeks.
edit on 13-12201212-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
My God, excellent work people. There are so many unknown variables here, I really hope the police will fill in the gaps soon.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thanks VegHead for clearing up the name, I was wrong. Earlier I said I didn't think our Dr treg would be the same Dr treg who wrote the little book of rehab quotes, after reading his other stuff about autism and dependency I think I might have also been wrong about that.
I can't find anything more in the news and nothing more on the police website, I will look again later.

@ guohua, I agree with you ,I feel I've met some really good people on this thread. I hope we find each other again on a happier thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ok, the picture is still really bugging me.

I noticed on this news article the photo is not cropped and the quality is better. It is clear and the lines are sharp.

This article has the cropped photo and the quality is not as good, it is not as clear a picture.

The photo in the "missing partner" thread is the lower quality, cropped one, and the writing has been added.

Why?

edit on 13-12201212-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I'm totally with you on that. The picture is what bothers me more than anything else (well, I mean other than the obvious tragedy of this all). I've only been able to wrap my mind around two conclusions about that picture. Both are unsettling, if for different reasons.

(1) Fiona and Dr. Treg are one and the same. When she was "on the run", before committing suicide, she used her ATS account to get a feel for what was happening - maybe a last cry for help in case someone could locate her psychically. If she was using a computer in a public place (like a library, for example) she wouldn't have access to personal pictures of herself so she just grabbed one from a news story. She added the writing using whatever cheap-o graphics program was available on the computer (maybe like Paint?) to make it look as if Dr. T had been given this picture of her with the message scrawled on it.

(2) Dr. Treg has fabricated the true nature of his relationship with Fiona. For some reason, Dr. T wanted us to believe that he was a partner of Fiona's. But he wasn't. As such, the only picture he had access to was the one we all saw on the news. He added the writing to make it seem like it was personalized to him. But... really? That picture looks like an employee photo, or a driver's license photo, or an intake photo. It is NOT the kind of photo someone would send to a lover or partner with a cute/sexy message. It makes no sense whatsoever. So if Dr. T isn't Fiona, I think it is safe to say that HE (or she) added that writing to the photo. But for what end? To give legitimacy to his plea for help? Or something darker?

Whether Fiona or another person (Dr. T) doctored this photo, I really feel they did it thinking it would add legitimacy to the story of Dr. T being a partner with Fiona. Depending on which (if either) of the above scenarios are true, this might have been done for different reasons... but the end result just casts a LOT of doubt and suspicion to the claims of Dr. T and who he or she really is/was.

The photo seems like a smoking gun, in some ways... but I just don't know what it means. It does keep me up at night, though...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Well, the photo, whatever it originated from, was at one point not cropped and with a clear resolution. I think the photo with the writing was taken from one of the cropped versions posted on news articles, and then the writing was added for reasons unknown. I agree that the writing may have been fabricated in order to imply a relationship. I am especially bothered by the word written apart from the rest, on the right side, that appears to read "chose". It just keeps haunting me. our friend guohua sent it to the States of Jersey police, so hopefully someone is looking into it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I can't get my head around the picture at all unless it was a cry for help and the word "chose" was Dr treg trying to tell us she chose to do this or she was chosen by others for this. It seems like the island has a darker side to it, talking might have put Dr treg in danger. Am I sounding crazy now?

I keep looking but I'm not finding anything in the news, there has been another sea search going on this time for a man. There wasn't any information apart from they didn't find him.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

This just in... official confirmation that the body was indeed Fiona Lord's.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

That really is awful news, but it's not surprising. What is surprising to me is that it took this long to release any new information. They say that they are going to investigate.... but haven't started yet?

No idea at all about cause of death?

Are they being tight lipped or just not working on it?

Where is Dr. Treg? Dr. Treg logged on only two days before the body was found. IMO there is no way Fiona could have floated all the way to France in two days, which means that she could not be Dr. Treg.

So where is he, mourning, with her family, on the run or in police custody?

All this time, and this whole situation has not become any clearer.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I agree... not surprising and long overdue.

You make a good point and raise a good question that has also been on my mind. How long would it take a body to travel that distance? I wonder if they can tell how long she had been in the water based on the state of decomposition when it was found. Of course, she may have also taken a ferry. We don't know where she started from...

I still feel like Dr. Treg and Fiona were one and the same, but there is definitely a good possibility that they weren't. My feeling is just that... a feeling. No evidence to back it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

For the types of ferries that would be used by someone living in Jersey are there passenger manifests?

I'm just wondering if everyone is accounted for in some way as I am not familiar with such things.

Point is, would anyone know if she disappeared mid transit?

For a while I also thought that Dr. Treg and Jane were one and the same but now I'm not so sure....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the update, how sad for her mother.
I'm thinking that Dr treg is a man, I'm getting that idea from "Happy birthday big boy".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank you ATS.

I had known Fiona or Fi-Fi for 19 years. She took me to great heights in my life. We both had our problems with life. Sometimes we both felt that we did not have a voice. Both of us hard light and dark sides.

Fiona loved animals and we had two Yorkshire terriers (Trudee and Duke) during our relationship.

Fiona and I had our ups-and -downs but at this time I remember our ups.

Part of the healing is acceptance rather than understanding the uncertainty of what happened that night.

Perhaps that feeling of hopelessness that some of us have was a part of what happened. Perhaps the demons of alcohol and paranoia spoke to her.

I know that at one point in the mind no-one can save you having attended Alcoholics Anonymous for the past 6 years.

Here are a few thoughts that get me through the night

When I telephoned a psychic during her missing peiod they said she is with her family on the other side, to let go, and continue as someone on this side has a talent.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

My heart goes out to you, and I hope you make it through this period of grieving and come out the other side happy an healthy.

With that said we have wondered who you are, why there is no mention of a partner in any news articles, why you posted a picture of Fiona that is clearly tampered with, wondered why you have a preoccupation with autism, wondered if you were Fiona, and at points right or wrong basically blamed you for Fiona's death.....and yet after all of that you don't even remotely address any of it. You continue the disturbingly bizarre behavior. Help us understand this situation.

Please stop being evasive, elusive, and downright strange and talk to one of us, any of us, directly so we can try to understand this better and maybe help you heal, because right now you are still acting suspicious.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Thank You VegHead for the update, Good work.

WOW, How Sad for her Mother and other Family members, My prayers and Heart goes out to them for their Loss.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

I am sorry for your loss, really, I believe we all are grieving along with you.
Thank you for posting again, Still kinda of Cryptic but still you did provide some insight. Thank You.

We all hope you come back and tell us some more of Fiona Lord and Your life together.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Thank you for coming back to us, now we know you are ok please understand whatever is said, we do care and we are so sorry for your loss.
From the videos you posted are you saying it was suicide? Do you know this for sure and is this what the police think?
Starry Starry Night, that's a throwback to younger years.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OK, I'll admit that my jaw dropped and I got chills when I saw Dr. Treg posting. Clearly, I was very wrong in my "feeling" that Dr. Treg and Fiona were one and the same.

Dr. Treg - Thank you for coming around and updating us. However, I must echo what Osiris1953 said so well. Please answer questions. We are all ears!

My heart and prayers go out to everyone that is missing Fiona...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join