Womans body found in sea may be Fiona Lord

page: 3
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have been looking for ferry cancelations without any luck. I found one ferry today,
Cancellation of 17:20 Condor Ferries service between Guernsey and Poole due to adverse weather conditions.
It's not Jersey but near enough.
Condor Ferries have 38 crossings a week from 3 different ports and that's just in England.

Even if all the ferries were cancelled there are still fishing boats, private boats and rich mans toys.
From Jersey news " repatriation is anticipated next week." so it must have been her.
Thoughts are with her family and Dr Treg, very sad.




posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


Treg hasn't signed on since the 5th.

So I don't think they are the same person.

Two days to float 30ish miles, seems unlikely.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you so much for making this thread. I have been following this case from the other thread from the beginning. Curious about our Dr. Treg though.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by randyvs
 

Yes, I think Fiona is most likely not treg. I still would really like to know about the writing on the picture, and a few other things, though.


I've given alot of thought about the writing in the picture and I'm wondering if it was done in a photo program like Paint. Unless you have done writing like that in a program multiple times, it can be difficult.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne
 


I figured it was something like that. Coupled with the fact that it wasn't a random picture that someone actually close to Fiona might have... it was the exact one used by the police and then tampered with to look personal. More than anything else in the OP, that picture bugs the hell out of me. It screams to me that it's the work of someone that is trying to be a part of Jane's life and isn't or maybe in this case, isn't welcome.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by OneisOne
 


I figured it was something like that. Coupled with the fact that it wasn't a random picture that someone actually close to Fiona might have... it was the exact one used by the police and then tampered with to look personal. More than anything else in the OP, that picture bugs the hell out of me. It screams to me that it's the work of someone that is trying to be a part of Jane's life and isn't or maybe in this case, isn't welcome.

That is my fear, exactly!

I lean towards thinking he fantasized a relationship, since nothing in the news mentioned a partner. Usually. such articles include a plea from spouses or boyfriends, but only the mother and dog were mentioned. When the girl in Aruba went missing, her boyfriend was pleading for information, even though the last she was seen was with another man, remember? It doesn't mean he did anything, but it is creepy, and could even be more than just creepy - we just don't know.

Or he could be just what he said, a grieving partner, and socially awkward. People act strange under stress and grief. People laugh at funerals just because their emotions are going haywire and they don't know how to respond.
edit on 7-12201212-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953
 


"It screams to me that it's the work of someone that is trying to be a part of Jane's life and isn't or maybe in this case, isn't welcome."

You might be right about that.The picture made me think homeless people, but apart from the fact that she was seen leaving her home, I know they don't allow homeless people in Jersey. If you're found sleeping rough they put you on the next ferry back to where you came from. I don't know what they do about people who are from there



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne
 


OneisOne


I've given alot of thought about the writing in the picture

Yes, me to.
@ Osiris1953, gwynnhwyfar, LEL01 and OneisOne.
I sent that picture from dr treg's first post here at ATS to the e-mail from their contact information page there at the Jersey Island Police Department.
I also thought the picture was just strange!

I feel so bad for her Mother, to lose two Loved Ones in such a short period of time, How Awful!
But I guess there is still hope, but still again, some one has lost their Daughter, Mother, Wife and Best friend. Sad, Very Sad.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua
 


I am so glad you did that! Now it won't just be lost, even if the pic is removed from ATS, and it ensures that they will have a chance to look at it. Well done, you!



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by guohua
 


I am so glad you did that! Now it won't just be lost, even if the pic is removed from ATS, and it ensures that they will have a chance to look at it. Well done, you!


I agree good look'in out.


I love ATS, if for no other reason, than the one that is so obvious.
edit on 7-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by randyvs
 

Yes, I think Fiona is most likely not treg. I still would really like to know about the writing on the picture, and a few other things, though.


Has any one checked to see if dr. treg has signed on recently ?
Sorry about the typos, I just woke up and haven't had my shower yet. I had horrible dream last night tied to this thread. So I had to jump right on here to see what was happening. Still groggy.

I'm in the shower.
edit on 7-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Randy - what was your dream?



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar
 


Nothing prophetic or of any use. Just what you could imagine from being concerned with the thread and this lady's life. The way she was found . Believe me, you can imagine.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Edited out of Respect for my friend Randy.
edit on 7-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua
 


Without details it was quite disturbing. Rather leave it at that if that's okay with everyone.


Thank you. guohua.
edit on 7-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua
 


That was a good idea, it might help the police if the one they have didn't have the writing on it.

In the other thread Dr treg said his charity work had helped him, it might help you all to know that charity work and volunteering is something the unemployed are forced to do in the UK. Just adding that in case he gave you the wrong idea, real charity work is done by bored people who don't need to work for a living most of the time.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar
 


Nothing prophetic or of any use. Just what you could imagine from being concerned with the thread and this lady's life. The way she was found . Believe me, you can imagine.

I'm sorry, best to leave it alone, you're right. I just missed it earlier and thought I would ask in case it was something you wanted to share.

You all are a lovely group of people. I am very glad to have met and interacted with you all - it's a shame it was under such unfortunate circumstances. I think everyone here did an awesome job of pitching in.
edit on 7-12201212-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: Spelling



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by Osiris1953
 


"It screams to me that it's the work of someone that is trying to be a part of Jane's life and isn't or maybe in this case, isn't welcome."

You might be right about that.The picture made me think homeless people, but apart from the fact that she was seen leaving her home, I know they don't allow homeless people in Jersey. If you're found sleeping rough they put you on the next ferry back to where you came from. I don't know what they do about people who are from there

I just found a story in Jersey news saying "One of Jersey's homeless shelters is appealing for food donations." so they do have homeless people. I like to correct my mistakes, there was nothing new there on this story.



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   


I have developed some black humour about the situation and dont care if it`s right or wrong


The above quote was taken from the thread that got closed down. If this dr.treg was her partner and care giver and loved her so much, he wouldn't find humour in the situation at all. The poster's only interest was in finding a psychic and refused to reply to the many who were desperately trying to help him. Very strange.



posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So, who's Fiona?
who's jane?
who's dr treg?





top topics
 
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join