It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Womans body found in sea may be Fiona Lord

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am not sure exactly where to post this. The original missing partner thread was in the Paranormal Forum and has been closed.

For those who were following that thread, it seems a woman's body has turned up and the authorities are investigating to see if it is Fiona.

Jersey Police are investigating whether a woman's body found just of Granville is connected with Fiona Lord, the woman who has been missing in Jersey for over a week.

Link to the article

What a sad ending, if this turns out to be her.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I remember that thread. I Pray it's closure for Family and Friends, whomever she turns out to be. Yes, very sad....

Des

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

We shall see, haven't found any additional news on the subject since that article this morning. Hopefully it's not her, but sadly, either way, someone lost their life.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Quite a lot of news if you Google Fiona Lord. The following link is from the BBC News website at 5pm GMT. The body was found on the French Coast, not far from Jersey.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FireDragonDan

There are a lot of different sites with news on the subject, but most of them have exactly the same information. I hope we get an update soon. You think they would have been able to identify the body as Fiona or not at this point.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

If it has been it the sea for a week, it would likely be bloated and decomposing. They must be trying to get dental records or whatever lab work can prove identity these days, which probably takes some time.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

This isn't all what I was hoping for. Nothing from treg since 930 am yesterday. I'm only saddened by the news.
This totally sucks.:

Well we at ATS did everything we could possibly do. I resolve myself and all the members here in of any blame.
That's how it is when you're part of a large community. There are going to be people you just can't reach. God knows we tried.
edit on 6-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If dr treg is part of the family, I'm sure he now has much more important things to do than look for psychics on the internet, given this development. And if treg is Fiona, then... It's bad news all 'round.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I feel we all realized early there was something very wrong with Tregs posts and acted to the best of our abilities given the limited information and resources. I mean, what more could we possibly do ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nothing that I can think of. I had a feeling it would turn out this way, but I hoped it wouldn't. I was hoping that everyone who thought they were the same person was right and she was safe somewhere, making strange posts and simply needing some good therapy and perhaps meds. Who knows, maybe she was and things took a turn for the worst.

I think there are still more revelations to come, though. If she always had her dog by her side, why would she leave the dog home when she was already very upset about her father passing away? All the strange things we noticed in the other thread, which I won't mention again... I do hope someone is looking into it further. I still have concerns and hope for some answers for this poor family!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
@ gwynnhwyfar, Osiris1953, randyvs and LEL01.
My friends at ATS, I just got home and read your messages to me and I looked at the Links you all provided.
How Sad, So Very Sad.
Even if it is not Jane, Still Very Sad some one lost their life.

I hope we here from dr treg at-least letting us know she has been found and in a better place with her father.
If this was Jane, In hope she rest in peace.

dr treg, if Jane was your Partner, Please listen to this music and believe she is in a better place, as the music plays the story of the Chinese Earthly Stars!

edit on 6-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Yes, indeed, may she rest in peace. Thank you for all your contributions, and have you had any response to your email?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Guohua,

The video and music are beautiful! Is the story something told when people are grieving? It is very lovely and uplifting. Thank you for sharing it.

Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
No need to be so grim. We do not know if it is actually Jane or not, though it seems like a pretty good possibility given the location in which the body was found. All I'm saying is don't give up hope or throw in the towel quite yet.

A lost life is sad either way.....

And... If it is Jane, I really and truly hope the authorities take our warnings seriously, because if Dr. Treg and Fiona Jane are not one and the same, we have been dealing with someone that needs to be questioned. Not even necessarily as a suspect, but here s information to be had either way.....

No matter what, it has been an honor to band together with you folks. There isn't nearly as much of a close knit community on ATS as there once was....the fact that we collaborated together in the hopes of helping people thousands of miles away is really amazing.

Anyhow Gwynnhwyfar, Randyvs, Guohua, CrimsonKnight13, and XPowner (communicating through U2U), you have my respect and thanks.

Maybe this will all work out.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh no. What tragic news to hear. ;( Whether it turns out to be Fiona or not, someone lost their life and her family will have to go thru the pain of that loss....and forever associate the holidays with that. Heartbreaking on all accounts.

Want to say what a beautiful vid that was Guohua. Thank you. ~Lu

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by guohua

Yes, indeed, may she rest in peace. Thank you for all your contributions, and have you had any response to your email?

My friend, No response from my e-mail at all.
I was hoping to have heard something from them, but no.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by guohua

Guohua,

The video and music are beautiful! Is the story something told when people are grieving? It is very lovely and uplifting. Thank you for sharing it.

Gwynnhwyfar

gwynnhwyfar, Thank you and Yes it is, If you look at the Stars in the Sky, you can see your Loved One Smiling back at you as your Heart Fills with the music from the instruments.
The music is not meant to be sad, but up lifting, your loved one has departed, but the journey is not over, look to the Star of Our earth.
@ JustLu, Thank You Very Much, if this is Jane, I can only hope, it gives some peace to her Loved Ones.
I hope it gives Peace To Whom Every Listens to the Music and Finds Some Pleasure and Healing.
Thank You All.
guohua
edit on 6-12-2012 by guohua because: Spell Check

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

If it is like Silent Witness, here in Phoenix, then they may have lots and lots of tips to go through. I think we did the right thing, and I am glad you found a way to send it in.

Sooner or later, somebody will at least see the email and hopefully read the thread and maybe get some small piece of information from it that helps.

As Osiris points out, we don't know for sure yet if the woman in the sea is Fiona/Jane. And yet, even if it is not she, a woman still drowned.

One way or another, I hope for closure for the family/families involved.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well I'm glad you made this thread my friend.
I was just thru Phoenix about six months ago :

Here's one I like to use during moments like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fagwynnhwyr

Yes fagwynnhwyr my friend:

If it is like Silent Witness, here in Phoenix

Put here in Phoenix, to call Silent Witness does not cost you extra like our friend LEL01 informed us in the other thread.

In the UK we are charged top rate to call police, hospitals and doctors. A call to Jersey would cost a small fortune.

Let us hope for the best and if I hear something, I will pass it alone.
edit on 6-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join