It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Motorcyclist Forgets About Speed Bump and Crashed During Presidential Convoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico :

Mexico Presidential guard crashed his motorcycle on the road while leading the Presidential convoy when he forgets about the speed bump and dint slow his bike.

Though i share this with you all.

Hopefully this policemen was arrested for riding without due care and attention.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Could have been worse. Hope he is alright.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

All I can say is wow!

Seems to me somebody should have checked out the route before the motorcade took off. It looked like the other motorcycle cops were unaware of the speed bump until they saw their buddy eat the pavement. Somebody didn't do their job!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Prime example of why you wear a damn helmet of some sort. Did you see how many times his head hit the pavement. I laughed a little...is that wrong of me? Appears he is ok.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well the Presidential Motorcades can break all the laws of traffic and man ...but it's nice to see the laws of gravity and momentum put up a bit of an argument on the matter.

Of course, it's only funny because he obviously didn't get himself killed over it...so knowing that?
that is a keeper of a clip to be sure!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Holy Glacamolly!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

I laughed a little...is that wrong of me? Appears he is ok.

LoL.... mostly bruised his bacon-scented ego.

Much like like skydiving or rock-climbing, motorcycles are a great way to tempt fate...
Anyone who meets their doom this way basically asked for it.

new topics

top topics

join