It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In , 'We Lost The Election'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"Let's go after the 1% of the 1%." I never thought I'd hear myself say this. I agree with her!! Let's hit the elite where it really hurts!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

And how many tax cycles do you bet they will endure before moving overseas? I got my money on less than 5.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by randomname
another windbag with an opinion that doesn't even met the requirements of reality.

does america produce windbags by the pallet or do they outsource it to china and have them imported.

Nope, it's our public educational system thats to blame.

Oh yeah like a lot of our windbags went to public school.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
She has a thing about Warren Buffet doesn't she? I guess she missed the memo where he said he wanted his taxes raised. I also liked how she said liberals won't be taxed like we tax by political affiliation now. And we need a law about the term job creators until unemployment drops don't cry about them because they aren't doing their jobs so why should they get tax benefits? Seeing how many decades they have been getting tax breaks our unemployment rate should be at .001 percent.

Well it's not like it wasn't going to happen sooner or later but the government only has one group of people left to rob. The middle class and poor are broke so it's your turn wealthy and yes karma is a B. Because you are the blame for it. Yes there was a time when we paid more in taxes but people still became wealthy there were plenty of jobs. But that wasn't good enough for you. So you bought politicians to lower taxes for you and your corporations then you move the corporations overseas now you want to complain when the government is coming after you. Too bad so sad.

edit on 7-12-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

And how many tax cycles do you bet they will endure before moving overseas? I got my money on less than 5.

Where have you been? They have already moved overseas.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I am a conservative 100% for giving Obama the other Dems (who can't even pass a budget) whatever they want to vote through. Let them fail miserably and have no one to blame but themselves. Then true conservatives like the Tea Party can help pick the pieces back up and put it together with policies that are actually feasible and sustainable. Yes the country will (continue to) suffer miserably economically but sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you turn things around.

I am hearing a lot of this fantasy lately. It seems to be the only way to accept rejection with a facade of dignity?
It sounds like some teenager that got dumped....you'll see America!! You shouldn't have dumped me for that jerk!!! Is that the plan? A bitter brooding GOP dreaming about an ugly public break-up...Have you considered a scenario where America just forgets about you and moves on? I mean who wants to spend thier time remembering that crazy chick they dated with all the screaming and drama? My advice would be to learn from the break-up and move on yourself...but I won't hold my breath.

In case you haven't figured it out yet... and you may not have.... Obama didn't get elected because people think he can fix the economy, solve the debt problems, or turn America around. He got voted in to keep the freebies rolling. And that he will. Until there's nothing left.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by randomname
another windbag with an opinion that doesn't even met the requirements of reality.

does america produce windbags by the pallet or do they outsource it to china and have them imported.

Nope, it's our public educational system thats to blame.

Oh yeah like a lot of our windbags went to public school.

Most people do.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Where have you been? They have already moved overseas.

All of them? Wow, I never knew that, I appreciate the insight.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

I am a conservative 100% for giving Obama the other Dems (who can't even pass a budget) whatever they want to vote through. Let them fail miserably and have no one to blame but themselves. Then true conservatives like the Tea Party can help pick the pieces back up and put it together with policies that are actually feasible and sustainable. Yes the country will (continue to) suffer miserably economically but sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you turn things around.

I am hearing a lot of this fantasy lately. It seems to be the only way to accept rejection with a facade of dignity?
It sounds like some teenager that got dumped....you'll see America!! You shouldn't have dumped me for that jerk!!! Is that the plan? A bitter brooding GOP dreaming about an ugly public break-up...Have you considered a scenario where America just forgets about you and moves on? I mean who wants to spend thier time remembering that crazy chick they dated with all the screaming and drama? My advice would be to learn from the break-up and move on yourself...but I won't hold my breath.

In case you haven't figured it out yet... and you may not have.... Obama didn't get elected because people think he can fix the economy, solve the debt problems, or turn America around. He got voted in to keep the freebies rolling. And that he will. Until there's nothing left.

Whatever nonsense you need to tell yourself to explain the rejection. America, at it's core, rejected the idea that our worth is determined by our wealth...our skin color...our age...our employment status...we don't drag our sick, elderly, needy to the edge of the village to die.

America also decided the the freebies doled out to the 2%....Billions in taxpayer funded bailouts anyone? tax breaks? Subsidies? 5000 pages of special interest loopholes?...we can't afford those anymore.

Freebies? Maybe do some math? TANF has declined for the past two years as the recovery has set in. Even at it's peak...it was what percentage of the voting population? Ditto Unemployment...Reality disconnect.

Thanks for the insight into reality disconnect. Double down on that BS and see where the GOP is in 2014.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join